Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' (54523 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Two Zimbabwean Women Fight Dirty, One Hospitalized, Over Under Wear / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lovelyn451:
so u don't see ladies working in every profession?? Maybe we should also conclude with other countries that all Nigerian guys are fraudsters...tchew

Most women are even breadwinners in their family sef

No be only Breadwinners, Na Ricewinners, Nonsense.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Saintmary(f): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Troublesome girl, So You sef don abandon Alabi's thread for those Shildren?? grin grin grin
Which thread abeg?
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Saintmary:
Which thread abeg?
Football Betting Thread.....
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Saintmary(f): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Football Betting Thread.....
I can't remember, link please?
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheCork:

Zimbabwe womens gots nyansh (sweet super heavy nyansh) cheesy

Our Nigeria womens gots nada... *NOTHING* & they r gold digger like Pa3cia!!(no oofense)angry

Naija women got big behind too, maybe you don't move around too much

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Saintmary:

I can't remember, link please?

I don't think you are the one, seems your monicker looks familiar okay.....
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by biggy26: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Dating an average Nigerian girl is like training an orphan
Are you saying most Nigerian girls have become orphans? Cos small concern translates to money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by biggy26: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
I smell FP grin

Modified
I knew it would hit FP.
In Nigeria, we don't do relationships, we do association where the broke female seeks out the most eligible partner that will keep her head above the waters of poverty while 'paying' with her toto as the man pays with his peace of mind, his dick, his money, his future, etc.

Lmao, guys are being cheated in broad daylight..
If this is general, then it has become a national pandemic o!
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by biggy26: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
That's not true... I'm a lover not a fighter cheesy
Means you are a fighting lover.grin
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by 99thEnemy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hintona:
please all of you that have been quoting my posts you owe me money.
How much for this one?
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by biggy26: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
LadySarah:
Still to leave them alone is hard for you ppl.

Call Nigerian ladies again and see
Baby, it's not like that. Oya come.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by biggy26: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hintona:
please all of you that have been quoting my posts you owe me money.
If that is you, come let me pay you.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by biggy26: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Saintmary:
They are stuck with Nigerian girls until they climb up the money ladder. Harsh truth.
I'm on that ladder, let's go there.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by simpleseyi: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Bi mo se toro owo lowo eh abi baba eh... Se alafia ko sa fun eh sha?

Emabinu ma. Omode lon semi. Miomo pe inu ma n tete biiyin.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Saintmary(f): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Evolutionlove:

I don't think you are the one, seems your monicker looks familiar okay.....
Cool
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Saintmary(f): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
biggy26:

I'm on that ladder, let's go there.
Oya naw

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

Haba.... !!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by biggy26: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Saintmary:

Oya naw
Ah, just saw you are a saint, don't want to open your eyes to the things of the world o.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by adanny01(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Now it is clear, we have more mentally and financially frustrated broke Guys in Nigeria! The rants and wails are just too much! Kilode? Even students them wey still dey collect pocket money go join to wail... Shey won se epe aroka fun yin ni? Abi Ogun awitunwi lo fi ja yin ni?

Girls no dey collect from students ni?
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Finnestgreat: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
chai guy y na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by earnit3: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
really hmmmmm
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by EmekaBlue(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Money
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Maghan37: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Guys please not all of them, I know of aNaija babe that sold her phone for a dumbass boy that dumped her. I have entered bus with some Naija babes that paid my Transport fare. Although I will agree that they are few but there are good girls out there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by larryking540: 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

So girls over there too no get chills cool

I have come to notice it's a normal traits in all Africa countries ,I don't kw of ethiopian girls but for west africa, it's a normal trait
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by larryking540: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Naija women got big behind too, maybe you don't move around too much

many 9ja babe Yash na Yash way day pump not natural

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
larryking540:

many 9ja babe Yash na Yash way day pump not natural

Few of them celebrities, what about the ones wey don get am at their teenage years
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by larryking540: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Few of them celebrities, what about the ones wey don get am at their teenage years
they are few ,dude ,u need to see other Africa nationality,
uganda
kenya
even ghana ,dude ur prick go stand attention ....9ja girls day learn
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
larryking540:

they are few ,dude ,u need to see other Africa nationality,
uganda
kenya
even ghana ,dude ur prick go stand attention ....9ja girls day learn

How did you know this, survey?
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by larryking540: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

How did you know this, survey?
I have them at my place of work ,and I meet them daily
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
larryking540:

I have them at my place of work ,and I meet them daily

In Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Mrlucky81(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
I smell FP grin

Modified
I knew it would hit FP.
In Nigeria, we don't do relationships, we do association where the broke female seeks out the most eligible partner that will keep her head above the waters of poverty while 'paying' with her toto as the man pays with his peace of mind, his dick, his money, his future, etc.

Lmao, guys are being cheated in broad daylight..

Bomboclat
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Mrlucky81(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

You donminit grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.