Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' (54512 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Two Zimbabwean Women Fight Dirty, One Hospitalized, Over Under Wear / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by larryking540: 12:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

In Nigeria?
no not in 9ja
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Happy2020: 4:21am On Sep 13, 2020
I don’t understand this begging mentality at all. Get your own bag and do for yourself. Nobody owes you anything just because you have a pussy or just because you have titties and ass. Nobody wants a dependent.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by DedeNkem: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Nigerian girls' love for money has no part 2. That's why guys break their hearts like crazy, because they've no respect for these worthless beggar-girls!

The worse, is that these type of useless girls are in the majority! And what do you get from them? Only stinky punanis! They love to dress well on men's money but hardly maintain good hygienes!

I had horrible experiences when I was dating. I'm glad I married a great woman!
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by ecomalchemist(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Babygirltess:

Well speaking for myself I only bill guys I don't like so they will get frustrated and leave me the Bleep alone and I think its most for Nigeria girls, you cannot be requesting for video calls and my attention when you are not boo oga you have to pay for them

lol, ashawo. You don dey learn your mama handwork.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by ecomalchemist(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Lol, One said once u "know" a Nigerian lady, u owe her money

Nigerian girls that are now hustling more than the guys sef..tchew, who Una money epp!!

Which hustle una dey hustle abeg ?

E pass to sell wig, makeup and kanyamata for instagram.

Well, All the women have taken the good jobs because of breast and yansh leaving the men to slug it out on the field.

Life no just balenciaga.�
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by victons(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Dating an average Nigerian girl is like training an orphan
this is harsh naaaah

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by dietola01(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2020
grin grin

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Saintmary(f): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
biggy26:

Ah, just saw you are a saint, don't want to open your eyes to the things of the world o.
Thanks man. I still need some innocence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
na so ask one fr number she begin tell me say she no get card ah just end call

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.