Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) (85474 Views)

Extreme Resemblance Between Sam Dede And American Actor Ving Rhames / Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? / My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Disturb: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sarita01:

I don't like kane,only mouth him get,kane of those days was more interesting than this current joker.my faves are cena,Seth,Randy,mysterio,Rhonda Rousey,Roman reigns,sin cara,bayley and Becky lynch
kane don old na.. Him even try.. Him mates them Shawn Michael, triple h, stone cold have all retired.. He's still moving.. Give the man some credits
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by lordwilliams21(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
@ Rhymer2020

I remember when I was in boarding school, New students were admitted and I was asked by several classmate if I had a sister among them. I said no. They said the student looks so much like me. I thought they were exagerrating it until later in the night I got to see the girl personally. I was freaked out. I started asking her funny questions like which family she come from, where she dey live, she sabi this person she sabi that person, abi my papa play away match outside born pikin wey e don forget. Etc
why didn't you think it was your mother that had a child outside her marraige why must it be the man or does the girl look like your dad?
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I hate looking alike with someone, u may get killed or arrested as a result of mistaken identity.
Lol, why you dey reason only the negative side? There are two guys I saw sometime ago on the internet. One looks like Michael Jackson while the other like Lionel Messi..........Both of them are now celebrities in their countries.

Just imagine say you be Buhari carbon copy you nor know say you for don turn celebrity for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by ransomed: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Eeeennh..... What are you insinuating shocked?
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by richmanrichard: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
yes they look alike. there is this nollywood actor with open teeth that looks so much alike like Dani alves, a former Barcelona player. And if you know Cassidy the us rapper, u have seen me. ppl resemble.
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bahamas95:
Lol, why you dey reason only the negative side? There are two guys I saw sometime ago on the internet. One looks like Michael Jackson while the other like Lionel Messi..........Both of them are now celebrities in their countries. Haba bros, why u wicked like this na? grin u no see People like otedola, or Mikel obi or even D'banj na Buhari u come dey tell me.. Godforbid sha.

Just imagine say you be Buhari carbon copy you nor know say you for don turn celebrity for Nigeria?
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by nams77: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Yes... They look alike, Obi is finer though. That Saxton too like talking in the rubbish especially when my boy Roman Reigns is in the ring. angry
Wetin women see for that guy body sef cool
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by zoomman(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
I only like Randy when he is up against Alberto and that Indian prince (I've forgotten his name). I will choose Daniel Bryan and Sheamus over him anytime any day. John Cena used to be my favorite, but dude betrayed me by getting engaged with Bella.. (They broke up though.lol grin cheesy. Right now... I'm stuck with Roman! smiley I like him.

As for Women, it will be Charlotte Flair,and Becky.
For women, I prefer alexa bliss and Lana....for guys Roman Reign and Martin Ford of the Street profit.
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by promotervickky(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin
Nopanties:
Yes, they do look alike.
Just like Kanayo O Kanayo and Meek Mill
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Relish5Dfloors: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Sponsor the DNA test op
Who will Bankroll the Test ?
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Vyzz: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Disturb:
e don tey you watch wrestling..

Samoa Joe is now a ringside commentator
Finn balor don go back to nxt
Dean ambrose has left wwe a long long time..
Xavier woods of New day has been injured for up to a year.. Big E from new day is now on his own
Roman reigns just returned sha.. After like 4 months absence
Ali don loss

Actually, I know about all these bro lol

I just love them...

Dean Ambrose is still a wrestler though... But he isn't wrestling for the WWE brand...
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Liposure: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
How about Nollywood actor Sunkanmi omobolanle and american singer/actor marques houston
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Adex2442: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Rhymer2020:

you are not far from the truth. but there is someone in my area who looks more like him, that it will be difficult for anyone to differentiate

Share his picture
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Adex2442: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Liposure:
randy orton is my man

That stupid man. I love Drew and Monday night messiah
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Adex2442: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
I only like Randy when he is up against Alberto and that Indian prince (I've forgotten his name). I will choose Daniel Bryan and Sheamus over him anytime any day. John Cena used to be my favorite, but dude betrayed me by getting engaged with Bella.. (They broke up though.lol grin cheesy. Right now... I'm stuck with Roman! smiley I like him.

Becky is pregnant
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sorry to interrupt but I'm a jobless Nairalander that learnt programming and built this.

Buy and sell with confidence don't be anybody's maga. Before you buy or sell anything on Nairaland make sure you do it via a middle man that can guarantee delivery of your product. If anything goes wrong in the transaction you can open a dispute and my dispute agents will attend to you, at the end of the day you can get a refund if my agents determine that's the best course of action.

Help a fellow Nairalander push his product.

Nairaland do your thing.

Get started now

Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by captainamiedi1: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Yes... They look alike, Obi is finer though. That Saxton too like talking in the rubbish especially when my boy Roman Reigns is in the ring. angry

Do you think roman reigns will fight his cousin or rather do you think his cousin will fight with him?? I see the rock coming in the clash of champions and turning it to family affair though. Vince mcmahon can be crazy at times
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by MrHighSea: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
fati2001:

when ever he's on that stage, I feel like dying ,because of the way he perform especially that Super punch!
my wrestlers.
DANIEL
THE USOS
KOFFE
AMBROSE
RANDY
STYLES
SETH
Why will you exclude Brock Lesnar

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Eagba(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
No doubt Randy deserves the love and supports he gets, he is good and resilient, dude practically grew up wrestling, I believe his constant fix with Cena made me develop that indifferent feelings towards him, that and his carriage. He seem proud in my opinion. All the same dude is good, no doubt.

I love those ladies too
dude you just mentioned the stuff I like about, Randy; carriage, pride and viper instinct
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
The only difference between the two is that, One of them is after the money power and fame, while the other is after the money and PUSSSY
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mryacks:

I like Randy Orton, Seth Rollins and Drew...for the women Becky Lynch & Bayley!
Bailey aka big Yash.
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Paullardricky: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
.... From ashes to empire....
You can't love him less.. kiss kiss
Show up & Win
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Paullardricky:

Show up & Win
Wreck Everyone and Leave

!grin

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Arewa24: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nopanties:
Yes, they do look alike.
kanayo o kanayo and meek mill kai this one weak meee grin grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by aalangel(f): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Doppelgangers are real. There's a study that there are at least 5 people in the world who look exactly like you.

I want to meet them all.
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by Adesina18111(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Anytime I hear the name KANAYO KANAYO...I only think of a ritualist.. grin grin grin
Nopanties:
Yes, they do look alike.
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by bossman103(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=Liposure post=93826398]randy orton is my man. swears bro!" my celebrity cash out man" !!

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Hahaha... I actually think Saint obi looks more like Randy Orton.
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:

I hate Cena because of his wrestling style. He allows little people win him most times. I used to like Roman before they started casting him as weak, chopping beatings from everyone.

The Indian guy is Jinder Mahal
One of my monikers here is Charlotteflair grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by stchinedu: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
@ Rhymer2020

I remember when I was in boarding school, New students were admitted and I was asked by several classmate if I had a sister among them. I said no. They said the student looks so much like me. I thought they were exagerrating it until later in the night I got to see the girl personally. I was freaked out. I started asking her funny questions like which family she come from, where she dey live, she sabi this person she sabi that person, abi my papa play away match outside born pikin wey e don forget. Etc

I no blame you o cheesy

Gaskiya i go ask same questions o

I go even take style invite dad to come see im 'off' spring cheesy
Re: The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
I don't see it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" / Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.