Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate (1038 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by Newsnaira1: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Teacher Arrested for Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate

The Ogun State Police Command has arrested a private school teacher, Mathew Adebayo, 26, for allegedly defiling a 15-year-old SSS 3 student in Sango, Ogun State.

The suspect was arrested today, September 11, following a complaint by the school proprietress, who alleged that the suspect forcefully had unlawful carnal knowledge of the victim, who is currently writing her final exam at the school.

According to Vanguard, the victim alleged that the suspect has been raping her repeatedly since the resumption of the school in preparation for the WAEC exam.

Also, the proprietress stated further that the said teacher intimidated the victim by telling her that .

Continue Reading Below;

[urlhttps://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/11/teacher-arrested-for-repeatedly-raping-15-yr-old-waec-candidate/ [/url]

Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by placeofallure(f): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nwa Teacher!

Modified
These are the nincompoops bringing disrepute to that great profession. I recommend life imprisonment for rapists especially when it's a minor that's involved. A 15 year old, even if you want to say it's consensual, (because of the word "repeatedly") he could've manipulated or coerced her into submission.
Men like this will surely get their comeuppance!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by GavelSlam: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
Is he from Croatia?
Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
The cone

Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
GavelSlam:
Is he from Croatia?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by Liposure: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
placeofallure:
Nwa Teacher!
you just remind me of one naija movie that year. Same title

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by ggirl4real: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Good riddance.

However, there should be through investigation to ensure that the teacher is not being blackmailed.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by dikeigbo2(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
RAPIST teacher

Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by Lamasta(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by placeofallure(f): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Liposure:

Yeah! The lead act was a comic character played by Victor Osuagwu. I just love the guy. Really funny man.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by placeofallure(f): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Liposure:
Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by Liposure: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
placeofallure:

Yeah! The lead act was a comic character played by Victor Osuagwu. I just love the guy. Really funny man.
i just remembered late pete eneh was the headmaster
Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
how much is that vaseline again? sad

oloribobo
Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by paulolee(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
wicked man...hang his balls please....
Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 12, 2020
How possible is it for a teacher to rape an SS3 student repeatedly ??
Sometimes you have to question the news you read.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 12, 2020
i wonder if he's a nairaland user cos almost everyday i see threads here about guys giving their escapades of having sex with teenagers
Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by illicit(m): 2:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Why rape
Re: Teacher Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 15-yr-old WAEC Candidate by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 12, 2020
BLUELemon:
How possible is it for a teacher to rape an SS3 student repeatedly ??
Sometimes you have to question the news you read.
might be consensual sex but then its totally wrong as a secondary school teach to be having sex with your teen student.I know some guys will argue that ohh there is no case if the girl allowed him to have sex but as in don be police matter make he go argue with police that na d girl open for am and na im make am put im tin inside.

(1) (Reply)

Mouth And Body Odour Experience From The Opposite Sex / Guys, SMAN Is Real Amd Growing! rate the pix, lol / As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.