Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock (2153 Views)

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Irebamie:
Just hear yourself out? Anyways, I don't blame you. It was all the girl's fault for making her self a tossing ball before an agbero like you.

No sensible and self worth lady will sleep with someone like you not to even think of having a child for you.

You are crying to see the baby now, have you ever for once think about all the harsh treatment you put the lady and parents too? When you were doing your own, they didn't shout o, now the table has turned, you're ranting. Take it to court and let see the outcome na.

What you need to do is to calm down now, keep on being friendly with the family, be doing the needful for the child. Very soon, they will calm down and everyone will be at peace.

Moral of the lesson: Always treat people the way you will want to be treated. Table can turn anytime.

The family kicked me out the last time I went there and told me never to come there again. I have no other option left
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Theyoungmatron:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Make he take am to court na. The biased Nigerian magistrate will help the family to frustrate the remaining heck out of his miserable life

Really, I will bribe the magistrate. Nobi naija again
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by cococandy(f): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hathor5:

Troll or not you have passed an important message so your energy is not completely wasted. kiss
Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
descarado:

He said he has repented yet want to take the parents to court cheesy

What other option do I have, the family is act authoritatively towards me
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
All my opponents here, watch out for my success story, once I go to the court and get the visitation right which I know the magistrate will grant me, I will be here to happily tell you guys. Lol, hahahah
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by crackhaus: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
descarado:

cheesy cheesy
The guy got no case. I was feeling for him until I read some of his explanations. Also, what Co.cocandy said is fact. Don't perch around. Either U are in or out. That's the culture.

Maybe he has a lawyer friend. Who knows grin tongue
Lol... if he's serious, goes to court and convincingly puts forth a case that is based on a genuine need to be included in the child's life, he will almost certainly be granted visitation rights. No fair judge will deliberately keep a child away from its biological father without strong cause.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for that gist form the inner room. That you even thought I would forget means you don't know me at all... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by johhbekeboh09: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Send your picture make i see your face fes
...rubbish!..which kind 'child visitation right' you talking about
If na me be the girl's family ehn except you change your mind to marry her ...fear go ever discourage you come their house again

1 Like

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by nuelyoyo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
mariahAngel:

Marry her, then you can have all the rights to your child you destiny ruiner!
Which one is destiny ruiner? Did he rape her? I believe they both had consensual sex, so who is ruining who? Both of them enjoyed the sex, but the girl should have known better that when things go south, she bears the brunt the most.
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Aimerosa25(f): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
descarado:

He said he has repented yet want to take the parents to court cheesy
something is wrong with him.
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
johhbekeboh09:
Send your picture make i see your face fes
...rubbish!..which kind 'child visitation right' you talking about
If na me be the girl's family ehn except you change your mind to marry her ...fear go ever discourage you come their house again

Akuko, who dey go the house, whenever I want to see the child he will be brought to a neutral place for us to see
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by johhbekeboh09: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nwaotu:

Akuko, who dey go the house, whenever I want to see the child he will be brought to a neutral place for us to see
Nwaotu:

Nwaotu:

Who be 'us'?
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

Who be 'us'?

Na me n u na, abi u Don forget. Lol

1 Like

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Aimerosa25:
something is wrong with him.

Whats wrong with me cuz I demanded visitation rights to my biological child but the parents refused cuz they feel I am no body and can't do anything. When I went to their house to see the child after we have settled everything. The parents insulted me despite all my pleading for forgiveness and told me never to come to their house again. They left me no option than to go to court.
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by descarado: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol... if he's serious, goes to court and convincingly puts forth a case that is based on a genuine need to be included in the child's life, he will almost certainly be granted visitation rights. No fair judge will deliberately keep a child away from its biological father without strong cause.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for that gist form the inner room. That you even thought I would forget means you don't know me at all... cheesy
It's obviously a fabricated story. His aim was defeated.
Don't take most of these things serious kiss

Lol, I went there but my poor heart couldn't handle what I saw cheesy
And see ladies grin
Don't dare ask me what's inside.
People are wild indeed.
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by GboyegaD(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nwaotu:
I have heard all of you, as if the persons criticizing me are perfect. Some may even be worst than me. Which ever way I am going to court, if the court grants me visitation rights, then fine. If they don't, I move on. This family really intimidated me, now is the time to show them I am not a small boy. They will pay legal fees and they go hear am.

Oga, calm down.
What is the lady's opinion about the visitation right? Ask the parents why they are having issues as it could be because they feel your presence would drive away potential suitors
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Aimerosa25(f): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nwaotu:

Whats wrong with me cuz I demanded visitation rights to my biological child but the parents refused cuz they feel I am no body and can't do anything. When I went to their house to see the child after we have settled everything. The parents insulted me despite all my pleading for forgiveness and told me never to come to their house again. They left me no option than to go to court.
you amaze me, didn't you say u wanted to abort the child, I believe it's a boy, that is why you are so adamant.

1 Like

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Aimerosa25:
you amaze me, didn't you say u wanted to abort the child, I believe it's a boy, that is why you are so adamant.

Ya oo, na boy
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
GboyegaD:

Oga, calm down.
What is the lady's opinion about the visitation right? Ask the parents why they are having issues as it could be because they feel your presence would drive away potential suitors

The parents chased me out of their house the last time I went there.
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Aimerosa25(f): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nwaotu:

Ya oo, na boy
yes na , because if it was a girl, u won't bother, give them time, they may come around, because the grounds of they took your 400k is not strong enough to go to court, unless u r ready to spend good money, u may lose.
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by GboyegaD(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nwaotu:

The parents chased me out of their house the last time I went there.

You will have to go again. Most importantly, what is the lady's opinion on the issue?
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Aimerosa25:
yes na , because if it was a girl, u won't bother, give them time, they may come around, because the grounds of they took your 400k is not strong enough to go to court, unless u r ready to spend good money, u may lose.

I am ready to spend good money
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
GboyegaD:

You will have to go again. Most importantly, what is the lady's opinion on the issue?

My brother, the kind of words the mom told me the last time I went there, I can't even go again. The father even threatened me. I never insulted them for a day or even said bad words to them. they see that I am young so they can take me for a ride and didn't accept any of my opinion. Let me go to court, even if I spend up to 1 million, so long I am given visitation right so I can sleep at night in peace so the child will stop being in my memory every now and then
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Aimerosa25(f): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nwaotu:

I am ready to spend good money
;go ahead, whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Aimerosa25:
;go ahead, whatever rocks your boat.
tnx
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Aimerosa25(f): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nwaotu:
tnx
Nwaotu u r welcome
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by GboyegaD(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nwaotu:

My brother, the kind of words the mom told me the last time I went there, I can't even go again. The father even threatened me. I never insulted them for a day or even said bad words to them. they see that I am young so they can take me for a ride and didn't accept any of my opinion. Let me go to court, even if I spend up to 1 million, so long I am given visitation right so I can sleep at night in peace so the child will stop being in my memory every now and then

Seems you have money to pursue a cause you can resolve with less funds. Why not expend the money into the child's life? Before you go on with your agenda, biko, ask the lady her opinion first.

1 Like

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
GboyegaD:

Seems you have money to pursue a cause you can resolve with less funds. Why not expend the money into the child's life? Before you go on with your agenda, biko, ask the lady her opinion first.

How else can I resolve the case when the parents bluntly closed every room to resolve issue and authoritatively detected that I should never near their home again. The only option I have is to go to court, at least they'll know I mean business
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by SweetCunt97(f): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2020
Nwaotu:
that one no be the problem, I will do it
You can claim paternity but not make an honest woman of d mother? Y raw fvck someone u can't marry my nigggah
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You can claim paternity but not make an honest woman of d mother? Y raw fvck someone u can't marry my nigggah

I regret my actions, and I have learnt my lessons. I don't do that again. I just prefer it raw but I ain't gon do it no more.
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Ishilove: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nwaotu:
There are some crazy things I did which I later regret though. Initially i said the child should be aborted and when she was pregnant and the parents dropped their child at my house, i made her life a living hell and they have to come and take her and request for the settlement whilst I go my way. Now I regret my actions and I want the visitation right to the child.
Na you do yourself
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
mariahAngel:

Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen! You tink say na by boasting? You never see anything o!

Now, you want pity? Did you pity the poor girl your wicked self impregnated when you made life miserable for her, added to the humiliation she had to go through for getting pregnant out of wedlock?
Now, you want her baby? Why? Because you're a sperm donor?
A baby you never wanted initially? Mumu! Come collect pikin na...
I hope they release their dog on you the next time your wicked self approaches their gate!
Sister Maria cam dan. Brother son of pussy says he has repented so their refusal to allow him into the child's life is his karma.
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by JourneytoEL(f): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nwaotu:
Guys, I impregnated a girl but I couldn't marry the girl. While the girl was carrying the pregnancy, the parents demanded that I should settle their daughter and go my way. Initially I refused but I later on gave them 400k for the child upkeep and everything. Now it has been 2 months since after the child was born. The last time I went there to visit the child, the parents spoke rudely to me and walked me out of their house and told me never to come back. This happened in Anambra.
I know the tradition but the only thing I am asking is visitation rights to the child. I am not taking the child or whatever. I want to sue them to court to request for visitation right. Do I stand a chance of winning the case?
have you tried going with your parents or elders with drinks to beg them? Going to the court is not as easy as you think. The judge will ensure the case will linger up to 3years to ensure he chops enough cash from you oo. Besides, it will bring more bad blood between the two parties, to avoid trailer hitting you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Adopted Son To Marry Your Biological Daughter? / Please Married Folks, Help Me Plan A Budget / 16 Cute Photos That Shows How Important Team Work Really Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.