Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock (2141 Views)

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Saintmary(f): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nwaotu:
All my opponents here, watch out for my success story, once I go to the court and get the visitation right which I know the magistrate will grant me, I will be here to happily tell you guys. Lol, hahahah
Abeg post pictures o, in this order:
1. You in front of the court
2. You after you have won
3. You with your son at visitation time, plus your appointed court officer.
Maybe you will give hope to irresponsible baby daddies like you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Klass99(f): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by crackhaus: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
descarado:

It's obviously a fabricated story. His aim was defeated.
Don't take most of these things serious kiss

Lol, I went there but my poor heart couldn't handle what I saw cheesy
And see ladies grin
Don't dare ask me what's inside.
People are wild indeed.
I don't like it when people do this, I'm too strong-willed to be dared like this. cheesy

Now you've made my curiosity more curious.

What was happening inside? grin
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by HRprof: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
OP I will Advice you not to take this matter to court, you will loose because you didn't marry her in anyway both legal and unlegal .
If i we're the girl I will denial knowing you in the court, I will claim you are not the father to the child.
You deserve anything you are facing right now.
You came back because is a male child, if is a female child you wouldn't seek for visiting right .
I'm sure you don't have plan to marry this girl even after visitation right must have been given to you.
Ole

1 Like

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by SweetCunt97(f): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nwaotu:

I regret my actions, and I have learnt my lessons. I don't do that again. I just prefer it raw but I ain't gon do it no more.
Are you married? Kukuma marry her jarey. If you are married and deceived her, your God will punish you.
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Are you married? Kukuma marry her jarey. If you are married and deceived her, your God will punish you.

I am not married. But we have our differences so I believe the marriage can't work.
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by SweetCunt97(f): 5:37am On Sep 14, 2020
Nwaotu:

I am not married. But we have our differences so I believe the marriage can't work.
You cNt b so sure. You both can't b alike
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 14, 2020
I have heard all of you. First, I will seek a legal advice to see if it is attainable. If it is, I will ask the barrister to mediate between the two parties. Thirdly, if they keep proving difficult, I will go to the court. If I win, I will rejoice. If I don't win, I will either move on but if I can't move, I will marry the girl. As I don't want to marry this girl, if the marriage doesn't work, then I may file for divorce and marry another person. I have tried forgetting this child since that issue happened but I can't just forget him. Whenever I see a small child, the child will just come to my memory. I feel this sense of loss of having to have another family have my child without me seeing him and all that. I cant live through this. This is my final conclusion based on the advice I have gotten here so far, anyone has anything contrary to this let me.

1 Like

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You cNt b so sure. You both can't b alike

When she was pregnant she was with me and we were always having issue every now and then
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by SweetCunt97(f): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nwaotu:

When she was pregnant she was with me and we were always having issue every now and then
You no well o. That's pregnant women for you na! Didn't ur mom gist you?
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by mariahAngel(f): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nwaotu:

The issues you yourself caused.
Trust me, to make your life easier would be to marry the mother of your child. Maybe not now, but in the near future.
In the meantime, try to work things out with her, ask for her forgiveness for all that you did to her during her pregnancy, appease her, she'll be pacified and then open up her heart to you.
Once she forgives you, it'll make it easier for her parents to accept you, and your son to love you.
Also, make sure to always be there for her and your son.
Believe me, life is not that complicated, but humans just complicate what would have been a minor issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by mcdokwe(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nwaotu:
I have heard all of you, as if the persons criticizing me are perfect. Some may even be worst than me. Which ever way I am going to court, if the court grants me visitation rights, then fine. If they don't, I move on. This family really intimidated me, now is the time to show them I am not a small boy. They will pay legal fees and they go hear am.

That may not be necessary as you will be creating bad blood. Hold on a little longer, hopefully their anger will wear out
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Aurelius1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nwaotu:

Whats wrong with me cuz I demanded visitation rights to my biological child but the parents refused cuz they feel I am no body and can't do anything. When I went to their house to see the child after we have settled everything. The parents insulted me despite all my pleading for forgiveness and told me never to come to their house again. They left me no option than to go to court.
The only advice I have for you is to develop a close relationship with the girl without the parents knowing. Give her money regularly, then boom! impregnate her again. This time her parents won't have any option than to allow access to the children and their mum with the hope that you marry her.

1 Like

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Aurelius1:
The only advice I have for you is to develop a close relationship with the girl without the parents knowing. Give her money regularly, then boom! impregnate her again. This time her parents won't have any option than to allow access to the children and their mum with the hope that you marry her.

Person I no like you Wan make I impregnate again
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by LadySarah: 4:04am On Sep 17, 2020
Aurelius1:

A r u okay?
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Jotrade: 4:10am On Sep 17, 2020
You have pride because of your little pocket money!
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by mariahAngel(f): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Aurelius1:

For this bad advice, 600 years awaits you ahead... grin

1 Like

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by mariahAngel(f): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2020
Nwaotu:

Person I no like you Wan make I impregnate again

You no like her, but you chyke her, and still carry your yeye sperm pour inside her abi?

1 Like

Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by revolt(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nwaotu:
I have heard all of you, as if the persons criticizing me are perfect. Some may even be worst than me. Which ever way I am going to court, if the court grants me visitation rights, then fine. If they don't, I move on. This family really intimidated me, now is the time to show them I am not a small boy. They will pay legal fees and they go hear am.
please don't listen to those buffoons insulting you. Blaming you for getting her pregnant... who is supposed to protect themselves from getting pregnant? For whatever reasons you don't wanna marry her is really nobodys biz... a bad marriage is worse than hiv. No be by force. Taking care of your child is non negotiable.... do what you must do to hve access to ur child. These useless babymamas ranting n cursing u now, will as usual be the ones to run back to you when the child has grown out of control after they've destroyed them as teenagers. Save your child , try your best. Dont abandon your child.
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by revolt(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nwaotu:
I have heard all of you. First, I will seek a legal advice to see if it is attainable. If it is, I will ask the barrister to mediate between the two parties. Thirdly, if they keep proving difficult, I will go to the court. If I win, I will rejoice. If I don't win, I will either move on but if I can't move, I will marry the girl. As I don't want to marry this girl, if the marriage doesn't work, then I may file for divorce and marry another person. I have tried forgetting this child since that issue happened but I can't just forget him. Whenever I see a small child, the child will just come to my memory. I feel this sense of loss of having to have another family have my child without me seeing him and all that. I cant live through this. This is my final conclusion based on the advice I have gotten here so far, anyone has anything contrary to this let me.
its a gd conclusion but don't go deeper in the rabbit hole, its harder to get out from the big one. A girl tht decided to keep a pregnancy with out your consent is either manipulative or a bad decision maker. Forget that excuse about their life being threatened.. hsve you ever seen a girl get pregnant for a man she doesn't like out of wedlock.... lailai...
Re: Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Aurelius1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
LadySarah:

A r u okay?
No. I have malaria.grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. / Husband: A Major Source Of Family Problems / I Don't Love My Hubby, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.