Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (82591 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Abdujapha(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2020
chuose2:
Oyedepo na Freemason

Ibiyeomie & Enenche are both Freemasons too

What's wrong with being freemasons?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Chimaobi302(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2020
smileclement:
Pastor Paul Enenche owner of Dynamics International Ministries Respond To Daddy Freeze

Pastor Paul Enenche calls daddy freeze Mad Dog

Watch what he said about Daddy Freeze and why he called him Mad Dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag-WFj2UlXw

Mr. OP its actually, DUNAMIS, Not Dynamis.. Please �
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by YungJo207(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Dalby:

Tell us your facts

She graduated from the Rivers State University of Science and technology...you want more

She is still legally married to Paul, with whom she had 3 kids...

Paul works with Total HR unit...

Do not come and make statements you cannot substantiate online just because you want to win an argument...

grin grin grin

Go Google and check what it means to be legally married to someone....have a good day.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Dalby(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2020
veramani31:
Premium Okoto by Pastor Paul, if he says Freeze needs some sort of qualification then he is wrong because the greatest Apostle ever; Paul never even met Jesus yet he wrote 2/3 of the new testament. Why attack the messenger? The question is did you get the message?

All these plenty rhetorics just to lay a curse that 100% isn't going to work. I can't say I'm disappointed sha but more than ever I support the work Freeze is doing in freeing the sheeple.

He didn't say that Freeze needs a qualification, but that those he is bringing down even on earthly standards Freeze does not even level up...

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Kennydoc(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2020
Elnino4ladies:

Shut up!!! Your logic is wack. You said Freeze shouldn't be talking about marriages since he is a divorcee and I mentioned your MOG that is also a divorcee that's preaches and counsel people about marriages... WTF are you on about??

Do you have any of Pastor Chris' messages on marriage? Have you ever seen him call out Oyedepo or Adeboye in any of his messages whether on marriage or any other topic?
Why Freeze no go dey him dey make Oyedepo and Adeboye dey their dey?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Dalby(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2020
YungJo207:

Go Google and check what it means to be legally married to someone....have a good day.

So google gives you the definition of legally married...ok post the link here so we can all go and see it...

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by genkins(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2020
As for me, Paul Enenche has no points. From quoting the Bible wrongly to boasting of worldly things, to speaking nonsense grammar etc. Paul Enenche and all thier cartel should repent Cus they are not even Christians to start with
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Youngzedd(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2020
Coldplay007:
Paul replied, “Brothers, I did not realize that he was the high priest; for it is written: ‘Do not speak evil about the ruler of your people.’ ”
Acts 23:5 NIV
https://acts.bible/acts-23-5

Wrong use of a bible verse by another pastor.. High priest Ananias was a member of the Sanhedrin, who Paul viewed as a ruler of the people (not a religious ruler).. Paul is a follower of christ and was no longer practising Judahism.

The verse is talking about not speaking evil of the ruler of your people.. Oyedepo and his cohorts have been know to speak evil of the rulers of their people.

This bible verse applies to them more...

SHALOM

Exactly, this guys knows how to manipulate their members.

They are professionals in manipulation game.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by rossroil(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:
I think Oyedepo is a mad dog
I also think ur father is a mad dog
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by focus7: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Buhari is a unique public servant and employee of every single Nigerian. He is being paid to do a job on behalf of everybody and therefore has many masters who can appraise his performance accordingly. If you choose to relinquish your right out of bigotry and hatred, I don't everybody must follow you.

The point is if Oyedepo can attack and criticize Buhari he should be able to take same.

Beside it is expected of him and his followers to act as Christ will act and as Christ has instructed.

We are not Christian until we are Christ like
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MiddleDimension: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2020
kayjay69:
I agree Oyedepo is not a saint but remember neither is any man. I totally agree that the Pastors should not have resorted to replying Freeze not only because Jesus did not respond to his detractors but also because it is the more mature thing to do.

I am a christian, sometimes I have issues with how certain men of God preach or promote their brand of the gospel but it does not mean I will resort to insulting them. We must remember and the bible is pretty clear on this, even when men of God backslide or make mistakes, it is not for christians to insult them.

No one is above mistakes. In the end, everyone will answer to God and him alone. And mind you, these men of God we sometimes vilify have actually made positive impacts on the lives on a lot of people. So as much as they tend to make mistakes sometimes, if we balance it with the good they've done, I think they might get a pass.

My point is that they cannot stomach the insults they dish out to other people when it is dished out to them.
listen to this same Enenche attack El Rufai calling him a "demonic agent"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzx-V1PCccs
lastly, do you agree that enenche got it wrong when he said Daddy Freeze failed in marriage therefore, he knows nothing about marriage and he should not be giving advice on marriage?
Jesus was not married, neither was Paul and the Popes and Reverend Fathers who solemnize weddings. yet, they give advice on marriage.
Oyakhilome and Okotie are divorced. Does Enenche mean that these pastors should not advice anyone on marriage?
with this that i have said, do you agree that enenche was in fact wrong in this attack on Daddy freeze?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Cyberterror: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2020
oladipojesse:

I understand you. But silence is acceptance. There are lots of young folks that need to know that following the steps Freeze is dangerous.

How can the blind lead the blind?
Since Freeze thinks he is now a Pastor, let him set up a ministry that does as his knowledge of GOD says and not confuse people on Social Media and plant Dishonor for GOD and HIS Prophets into the heart of unguided young folks

By the way, if you watched this correction and warning from Pastor Enenche, you can conclude that Freeze is a complete failure at things he is speaking about.
Not true. Silence is the best answer to a fool. The angry retorts by these pastors could mean that Daddy Freeze is right about his assessment of their characters.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Dalby(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2020
YungJo207:

Google says...

Marriage
The legal status, condition, or relationship that results from a contract by which one man and one woman, who have the capacity to enter into such an agreement, mutually promise to live together in the relationship of Husband and Wife in law for life, or until the legal termination of the relationship.

"Results in a contract" that they don't currently have...

Have you heard of a word called "bigamy"
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by YungJo207(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2020
Youngzedd:

grin you this guy again ...I don tell you before they go call you Antichrist ooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CodeTemplar: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2020
focus7:

The point is if Oyedepo can attack and criticize Buhari he should be able to take same.

Beside it is expected of him and his followers to act as Christ will act and as Christ has instructed.

We are not Christian until we are Christ like
Was Oyedepo elected as a public official? Buhari was and owes every single Nigerian account of his deeds. Oyedepo was called into ministry by God and it is up to those who accept his ministry to submit to him. That makes all the difference in this case.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MiddleDimension: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2020
Youngzedd:

If he doesn't back it up with shouting, I am sure his followers will not think he speaking under the anointing of any god. But because he speaks shouting, he intimidates his followers making them to think he is speaking under the auction of the holy spirit.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MiddleDimension: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Was Oyedepo elected as a public official? Buhari was and owes every single Nigerian account of his deeds. Oyedepo was called into ministry by God and it is up to those who accept his ministry to submit to him. That makes all the difference on this case.
bible and African tradition says you should be subject to authority. is Buhari in a place of authority? Are El Rufai and Lai Muhammed in places of authority? but he insults them!
are the high priests and the pharasees in places of authority? were they called by god? Simeon, the high priest at the presentation of Jesus, was a servant and was called by god so much that god promised he will not die until he had set his eyes on the 'saviour'. this means those chief priests were called by god; yet, Jesus, Paul and Stephen all rebuked them! Srephen said to the pharasees: "You stiff-naked people; uncircumcised human beings!"
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by K4daniel: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2020
Pastor Paul has finished him in terms of intellectual capacity not even spiritual.. omo see words in medicine dey sweet me like say make I go sch again go for medicine.

See brain talking...God ehh you do well. You trained someone a medical doctor and use him for a time like this.. a pastor with brain..Lord I love medicine.. except he repents, daddy freeze will see many men of God coming out to finish him that video is making everyone angry.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Youngzedd(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2020
YungJo207:

grin you this guy again ...I don tell you before they go call you Antichrist ooo

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by southpole: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2020
weyreypey:

You no nothing about the other side of Christianity. Read up on Ananias and Sapphira. If you really know God... you'll fear Him.
if these pastors could have used the energy they used in responding to Freez to do the Ananias and Sapphira stuff to stop the killings in Southern Kaduna and activities of boko haram it could have been better. The last time I checked anger and curses are not among the gift of the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Youngzedd(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2020
MiddleDimension:

If he doesn't back it up with shouting, I am sure his followers will not think he speaking under the anointing of any god. But because he speaks shouting, he intimidates his followers making them to think he is speaking under the auction of the holy spirit.

Fear is their commodity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MiddleDimension: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2020
Dalby:

He didn't say that Freeze needs a qualification, but that those he is bringing down even on earthly standards Freeze does not even level up...

undecided undecided undecided

What do you mean earthly standards?
By earthly standards, Jesus was not up to the chief priests and pharasees he criticised; neither was Paul and Stephen.
You are the one who sees Jesus as lord and god. during his day, he was seen as an ordinary man. Some of them said: "...is he not the carpenter's son? Are his brothers and sisters not here?" He was that ordinary to them!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CodeTemplar: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2020
MiddleDimension:

bible and African tradition says you should be subject to authority. is Buhari in a place of authority? Are El Rufai and Lai Muhammed in places of authority? but he insults them!
are the high priests and the pharasees in places of authority? were they called by god? Simeon, the high priest at the presentation of Jesus, was a servant and was called by god so much that god promised he will not die until he had set his eyes on the 'saviour'. this means those chief priests were called by god; yet, Jesus, Paul and Stephen all rebuked them! Srephen said to the pharasees: "You stiff-naked people; uncircumcised human beings!"
Spiritual or democratic authority. If Oyedepo isn't subject to Buhari democratically he wouldn't criticize him. You do not understand why there are government. They are there to serve the people by running the society on behalf of the people. That's makes them employees of the people and Oyedepo merely criticized an erring employee.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by weyreypey: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2020
southpole:
if these pastors could have used the energy they used in responding to Freez to do the Ananias and Sapphira stuff to stop the killings in Southern Kaduna and activities of boko haram it could have been better. The last time I checked anger and curses are not among the gift of the Holy Spirit.
You will find out soon that the Lord God is also a consuming fire
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by genkins(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2020
Rebuke:

Fool is what yhu are. So, yhu don't even deserve my mention.

Yhu wish we closed our mouths and watch yhu bask in the ephural of yhur stupidity, huh?

We are speaking up because of the up coming generation, so they will not grow up becoming a fool like yhu. Empty vessels with no meaningful impact on their generation, except womanizing, smoking and all sort of dirty life style.

Get this into yhur skull, David had to stand to defend his people against the uncircumcised philistine called Golliath.

Golliath would have continued to ridicule the people of God should no one has put him where he belonged.

We are rising, we will put yhu all where yhu belong!

Enough is enough.
Was David a Christian?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by allthingsgood: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2020
ransomed:

You are now the Almighty God who is now passing judgement on the pastors by saying they are fake false prophets. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Your General overseer of Freezer cult has lot of dirty linen to wash, he ignores that but, decided to pour oil on others white robe .
Those hailing Daddy freezer do not love him, instead of you guys to call him to respect others fundamental rights, he started disrespecting them publicly, sowing seed of discord in the body of Christ. All over the world, who is Freezers mentor in the body of Christ? Whom did God used to ordain him? His name as Daddy Freeze as on air personality can it fit in as Daddy Freeze, a true spiritual servant of God?
Bia, open your eyes before one journalist who has a radio platform and Twitter uses you and destroy your human dignity by making you to publicly disrespect your elders who have not offendet for a second. Wake up.

You are the one who should open your eyes and stop following false teaching. How many people insulted and mocked jesus in the bible? What was jesus response M
My problem is not with freeze because he didn't claim to be a preacher or man of God, he is ordinary citizen expressing his own opinions. He is not bound my any annointing, unlike your pastors. Jesus entire life was about sacrifice and selflessness, but your fake pastors are the opposite. Daddy freeze is now exposing their true nature. Scammers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by focus7: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Was Oyedepo elected as a public official? Buhari was and owes every single Nigerian account of his deeds. Oyedepo was called into ministry by God and it is up to those who accept his ministry to submit to him. That makes all the difference on this case.

When anybody post anything on social media it becomes a public property and people are free to air their opinion about it.

And still insist we are not Christian until we are Christ like.

And am sure you will agree with me that the show by some of the pastors abusing Daddy Freeze lately is not Christ like.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by K4daniel: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2020
The guy don enter one chance..if he no lose his job again na small he go be ..I dey watch this episode of drama..I wan see how he will handle this..Lol..
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by genkins(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2020
K4daniel:
Pastor Paul has finished him in terms of intellectual capacity not even spiritual.. omo see words in medicine dey sweet me like say make I go sch again go for medicine.

See brain talking...God ehh you do well. You trained someone a medical doctor and use him for a time like this.. a pastor with brain..Lord I love medicine.. except he repents, daddy freeze will see many men of God coming out to finish him that video is making everyone angry.
Na so Paul Enenche Sabi medicine, why im no practice am? To say him practice medicine, who for Sabi am? Money no de medicine and he never would have been outstanding. Adeboye wey study maths, wetin he use to maths solve make we see.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CodeTemplar: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2020
southpole:
That's the Holy Spirit in action. When Jesus was challenged to do a miracle by the devil by turning a stone to bread, he replied the devil that one isn't to tempt God. What you are asking for is simply a temptation and not a noble challenge.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Sircarma99: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Tithe thieves defending each other. The free money they get every week from the poor and gullible has gotten into their head . I don't blame them; I blame our government for allowing these scumbags rub us in the name of religion.

Kill freeze if you like , a good number of us have come to realize that you all are thieves that defraud people in God's name to get money which you use to build hospitals and schools for the rich and live luxuriously. The bigger thieves are the White guys who print and sell these silly so called "holy" books you guys use in defrauding the gullible. How will a God that created the universe all by himself need you to work for him now by collecting money from others ? Thieves.

If you think by giving these scammers your hard earned money you're supporting the "work of God". Sorry to inform you that God has finished his work of Creation. You are supporting the work of these scammers.

If you think you give to God when you give to these thieves. Sorry to announce to you that your money will end up in a bank account that can only be accessed by these thieves and their families and cronies.

Believe me, over time, whether you like it or not, a lot more Nigerians will come to their senses and realize that these religions are organized scams.
Basket mouth is it your money ?, Is anybody stopping you from worshipping what you like ? , Please face your lane.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by gragraboy: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2020
Is04970:
This is an overkill.
Daddy Freeze messed up badly.
Imagine a divorcee, who couldn't manage a family for 2 years, lecturing a man who has been married for close to 40 years about marriage!
But he did not lecture, he just quoted the same scriptures that is available to all. & God can use the foolish things in the world to teach the wise a lesson(1corinthians 1:27).

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.