Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (82521 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by maasoap(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2020
KGREAT:

Your are cursed!! It's a hard thing to kick your leg against a brick. Keep quiet if you don't know what to say. [s] Else your are bringing a generational curse upon yourself [/s] . Saul was fighting against God but he thought he was doing the right thing until he was arrested on the way to Damascus. Many people died pursuing the wrong course without knowing!

Typical brainwashed fool spotted.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by YungJo207(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2020
sucess001:

At what price? Is covenant better than UI?

Have you compared the school fees of the two?

Is it even free for their members?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by nospmoht(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=osarog post=93830601]Tithe thieves defending each other. The free money they get every week from the poor and gullible has gotten into their head . I don't blame them; I blame our government for allowing these scumbags rub us in the name of religion.

Kill freeze if you like , a good number of us have come to realize that you all are thieves that defraud people in God's name to get money which you use to build hospitals and schools for the rich and live luxuriously. The bigger thieves are the White guys who print and sell these silly so called "holy" books you guys use in defrauding the gullible. How will a God that created the universe all by himself need you to work for him now by collecting money from others ? Thieves.

If you think by giving these scammers your hard earned money you're supporting the "work of God". Sorry to inform you that God has finished his work of Creation. You are supporting the work of these scammers.
THEM THIEF YOUR TITHE? IDIOT
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by sucess001(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2020
Andali:
Job caused dose guys dat called him bald headed man. John d baptist called d pharisees brood of vipers. Jesus destroyed d markets of dose hu traded & abused God's temple. dia a no_ of tinz I don't like abt diz freeze sombody...he lacks respect, wen d killings were hapnin in d north, av not seen 1 video he did against it...fuel hike, electricity bill hike, he didn't say anytin...d govt is milking us dry daily,he knows if he tuks like diz abt d govt SARS will come & bundle him up...but he tinks d church will just keep quiet 4 him bcoz we preach love & 4giveness...if he's just d church he's attacking den he has a personal agenda. we won't keep quiet..he shud channel some of dat energy to tukin against d govt too.

Going by your theory, anyone can curse anyone right? That's what your scripture teaches? Ever heard of correcting each other in love in the scripture? Or your loyalty is to the pastor more than the scriptures?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Ajixegun: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2020
YungJo207:

Matthew 21:12
[12]Jesus entered the Temple and began to drive out all the people buying and selling animals for sacrifice. He knocked over the tables of the money changers and the chairs of those selling doves..

Temple Mr it said temple they were not meant to be selling in the temple.

Matthew 21:13
[13]He said to them, “The Scriptures declare, ‘My Temple will be called a house of prayer,’ but you have turned it into a den of thieves!”

Just like most pastors this days have turned it into den of thieves they deserve to get the same treatment Christ gave those people.
Yes, some have turned church to something else, but we still have the good one around which you and I can go.
Moreover, people are attacking the church because they're no longer associated with poor again. Just as they used to say "as poor as a church rat."
See, as for me, it's a thing of joy to see the church prosper in soul winning, positive impacts on society and financially.
I will admonish you not to join them in condemning the church at large, let Almighty do the final judgment.
Shalom!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by weyreypey: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2020
sucess001:

At what price? Is covenant better than UI?

Have you compared the school fees of the two?
I am so not having this discussion. Even ABUAD is better than UI.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by banhammy: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2020
mascot87:

And what makes you "ASSUME" he isn't working for God only?
Thank you for this question.
I have critically studied and analysed the lifestyle of our Lord Jesus Christ, I compared it with Oyedepo BUT there's no similarity.
If there's any, pls educate me, I want to learn from you.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by nospmoht(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2020
chuose2:
Oyedepo na Freemason
Ibiyeomie & Enenche are both Freemasons too
WHAT ARE YOU? NOBODY
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by CodeTemplar: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2020
genkins:

Where u there when God called him? And meanwhile, which God called him?
We walk by faith and not eye sight. Have you seen God for you to know he exists to the point of referring to God in your post?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by BeigJawnson(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Tithe thieves defending each other. The free money they get every week from the poor and gullible has gotten into their head . I don't blame them; I blame our government for allowing these scumbags rub us in the name of religion.

Kill freeze if you like , a good number of us have come to realize that you all are thieves that defraud people in God's name to get money which you use to build hospitals and schools for the rich and live luxuriously. The bigger thieves are the White guys who print and sell these silly so called "holy" books you guys use in defrauding the gullible. How will a God that created the universe all by himself need you to work for him now by collecting money from others ? Thieves.

If you think by giving these scammers your hard earned money you're supporting the "work of God". Sorry to inform you that God has finished his work of Creation. You are supporting the work of these scammers.

If you think you give to God when you give to these thieves. Sorry to announce to you that your money will end up in a bank account that can only be accessed by these thieves and their families and cronies.

Believe me, over time, whether you like it or not, a lot more Nigerians will come to their senses and realize that these religions are organized scams.

you are saying jargons here, if religion is a scam, but nobody is begging you to do tha religion and it is never a do or die affairs... nobody is scamming any body, you blamed the white guys for bringing their religion, but let me ask you, your forefathers had that gods they worshipped both day and night, what was their scumbags gods looking at when tha white guys came and took them into slavery... I think that gods scammed your forefathers. fermented brain like you is talking... tithe is never a do or die affairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by YungJo207(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2020
Ajixegun:

Yes, some have turned church to something else, but we still have the good one around which you and I can go.
Moreover, people are attacking the church because they're no longer associated with poor again. Just as they used to say "as poor as a church rat."
See, as for me, it's a thing of joy to see the church prosper in soul winning, positive impacts on society and financially.
I will admonish you not to join them in condemning the church at large, let Almighty do the final judgment.
Shalom!

Nobody is condemning Christianity don't misquote anybody or get it wrong....what we this generation is and should be against is the lie we have be told for too long...we must stop the fear this men put in the heart and mind of Christianity, we must stop the doctrine that favors only one man and not all men........ remember the Bible says touch not my anionted it didn't say question not or don't tell them they are wrong when they are.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by nospmoht(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2020
Elnino4ladies:

Is your mumu pastor Chris not a divorcee??
TALKING WILL FAIL YOU SOON. YOU WILL DISCOVER YOU ARE DEAF AND DUMB SOON. MARK MY WORDS, IF YOU LIKE CONTINUE IN THIS PATH
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by BeigJawnson(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2020
Aufbauh:
8:21mins video on top Daddy Freeze alone... Kai!
I enjoy the video cus of the syntax and rhyme

Only Daddy Freeze is a Mad dog, menial, have bipolar disorder, attention seeking sychopat, wifeless, houseless, jobless, worthless nonentity etc.
This Pastor rugged...... ooo!

so your daddy that is freezed who spent hours on video clips on pastors with insults nko?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by maximusprime2000: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2020
Wettoid123:

Why now pls don't you ever abuse prophets of God don't allow the anger of God to fall upon you who are you to judge, upon all the sins David committed still God love David more and say he is a man after my heart, Jacob stole Esau blessing still God bless Jacob more, the ways of God are not the ways of men.

don't u think if God can be this selective in choice of people as u claim. wud u blame anyone who chooses to go his or her own way too. just asking
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by nospmoht(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2020
anonimi:

I align

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
YOU SURE NEED JESUS, IT NOT TOO LATE TO RECEIVE HIM
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by YungJo207(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2020
nospmoht:

TALKING WILL FAIL YOU SOON. YOU WILL DISCOVER YOU ARE DEAF AND DUMB SOON. MARK MY WORDS, IF YOU LIKE CONTINUE IN THIS PATH

Really? And you are a Christian? Smh
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by BeigJawnson(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2020
Is04970:
This is an overkill.
Daddy Freeze messed up badly.
Imagine a divorcee, who couldn't manage a family for 2 years, lecturing a man who has been married for close to 40 years about marriage!

just imagine o, a silly fair idiot, who himself crashed his marriage, he beated his wife through that his son broke his leg, saying a man too must be submissive not only woman to a man who is in marriage over 30years...

he cant give what he never has...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by nospmoht(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Seems these pastor's are not gentle......can't believe how they have been reacting........not Christ like at all
SHUT UP!
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BEEN CHRIST LIKE. MAKE I NO SLAP THAT YOUR FACE
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2020
I don't know whether this situation is funny or outrageous. When freeze was lambasting and insulting pastors the outcry was mild from them. The first time he would be civil in his presentation, all daggers came out. Is this in any way related to this Covid period?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by nospmoht(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2020
YungJo207:

Really? And you are a Christian? Smh
YOU GO SOON FIND OUT, I GUARANTEE YOU. JUST WAIT FOR IT
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MiddleDimension: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2020
Ajixegun:

I don't understand. Please, elucidate?
Well, for your info, the Lord is my Shepard (pastor).
The established men of god at the time were the chief priests. they were the ones that were ordained at the time just as your Oyedepo and Adeboye and Enenche were ordained. They were the ones that had the pulpit and could preside over worship and service just as your pastors do today and your priests do at mass. They were the ones who offer the sacrifices in the holy of holies just as your Priests and Popes offer the Eucharist on the alter. They were the ordained and the men of god just as your pastors are the men of god, like Oyakhilome said of himself!
Jesus was just an ordinary man, at least, that's how the people saw him in those days! they said to themselves: “is he not the son of the carpenter? Are these not his brothers and sisters?"
But with the knowledge he had, which is superior to those of the 'men of god', he found himself always argueing with them. he "touched" his anointed, just as Daddy Freeze is "touching" his anointed today.
Just as you cannot fault Jesus' rebuke of the 'men of god', you also cannot fault Freeze's rebuke of the teachings of these 'men of god'. mention one of Freeze's teachings and point out how he is getting it wrong compared to the 'men of gods'!

Oyedepo preached that you should submit to your husbands, the wives; Freeze saw a danger there, a danger that has been used over time to make marriages terrible for women, and he pointed out the other side of that teaching from the same book and chapter Oyedepo used to back up his point. so tell me what Freeze has done to warrant the insults and attack on him and his personality?
one of his attacks on Daddy Freeze, is also the attack you would have attacked Jesus: "You are not married, and you want to give advice on marriage". I wonder if Enenche would have attacked Oyakhilome if Oyakhilome or Okotie gave an advice about marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by nospmoht(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2020
YungJo207:

Is it even free for their members?
JUST SAY YOU ARE POOR AND CANT AFFORD IT. STOP RANTING
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MiddleDimension: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2020
BeigJawnson:

just imagine o, a silly fair idiot, who himself crashed his marriage, he beated his wife through that his son broke his leg, saying a man too must be submissive not only woman to a man who is in marriage over 30years...

he cant give what he never has...

Jesus also cannot give what he doesn't have by teaching about marriage. the Pope, Paul, Oyakhilome and Okotie cannot teach about marriage too.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by BeigJawnson(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2020
anonimi:

I align

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

how many of those that are less priviledged have you helped? bastard

I wonder black maggots that never had any spirit of giving be thinking people should be giving to tha poor...

bible is never against giving tithes and it is never against giving to tha poor ...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by SUPERPACK: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2020
Chii59:

Men whose shoe laces he's not worthy to untie.
Men who have built working system that if our leaders follow, Nigeria would have been a 1st World country by now.
Canaan land hasn't had a blackout in decades. Pay tens of thousands of workers salary every month.
Dunamis gave so much food, money, hospital aids and stuff on do many levels during the lockdown.
Many of these churches feed widows and orphans, paying school fees for thousands, house rent and all sorts of empowerment programs for thousands upon thousands of people yearly.

Can freeze do 1% of that?

Can your so called god of man do 1% of that from his personal money minus, church tithe and offerings? Useless talk.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by OkanlawonB(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2020
Empty and worldly words.Is your Grandpapa that never had western education worthless? Material is not everything.Daddy Freeze has right to his opinion. Must somebody be rich just to have an opinion? Nigeria need more of Daddy Freeze
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by MiddleDimension: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2020
Plus10:

May God have mercy on you!

Your non existent god should first have pity on Oyakhilome for leading people astray with his conspiracy theories before having it on me.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by YungJo207(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2020
nospmoht:

JUST SAY YOU ARE POOR AND CANT AFFORD IT. STOP RANTING

Am richer by the grace of God than you...you should focus more on your popcorn business than be a keypad warrior...if you are not poor to attend the university why didn't you go there.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by nospmoht(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2020
banhammy:

Thank you for this question.
I have critically studied and analysed the lifestyle of our Lord Jesus Christ, I compared it with Oyedepo BUT there's no similarity.
If there's any, pls educate me, I want to learn from you.
WHO COME DEY COMPARE YOUR OWN LIFE WITH THAT OF JESUS CHRIST. NOBODY I GUESS. YOUR LIFE IS A NO NO. GET A LIFE
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by nospmoht(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2020
YungJo207:

Am richer by the grace of God than you...you should focus more on your popcorn business than be a keypad warrior...if you are not poor to attend the university why didn't you go there.
RICH MAN, KINDLY PAY THE SCHOOL FEES OF THOSE WHO WANT TO ATTEND CU. STOP DISGRACING YOURSELF
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Omoosukejo: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:
I think Oyedepo is a mad dog
I think your father is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / My Experience With The Super Natural / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.