Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I'm AS And She Is AC, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm AS And She Is AC, What Should I Do? (356 Views)

I Just Discovered I'm AS / Told Her That I'm As After First Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm AS And She Is AC, What Should I Do? by Vevoofficial: 3:51am On Sep 12, 2020
We have been dating for over 8 months now, this girl loves me and I also love her but I had to tell her my genotype after actually discovering it today because I thought I was even AA. I'm not living like someone who is AS at all. I barely fall sick and all.

So I'm really confused because the doctor was surprised with my reaction. He was like "are you just knowing this? Unfortunately I told him yes! So to cut the long story short he advised me to allow her know because I was really scared of losing her which I eventually did later on that day.

She has been crying and she feels heart broken � what should I do because the risk is something we both have to agree on if we are ready to take it after-all we just plan on having 2 kids. And it seems AC is even worse than AS.

Am really confused now, totally confused on what to do, this girl is my dream girl, she is everything to me in this world.
Re: I'm AS And She Is AC, What Should I Do? by SirMichael1: 3:53am On Sep 12, 2020
Simple: breakup! Las las you no go die from the heartbreak.

It's just 8months ffs. Save you kids years of pain.
Re: I'm AS And She Is AC, What Should I Do? by tetula123(m): 4:05am On Sep 12, 2020
Your topic dey misleading o. She be AC?
That aside just move ahead bro. And I notice we often feel relationships which is not meant to be is the best.
Last last even if your genotype were compatible you all might still have broken up.
Re: I'm AS And She Is AC, What Should I Do? by Nbotee(m): 5:00am On Sep 12, 2020
It's beta she cries now and moves on than u both cry and put an innocent life thru a life of misery...
Re: I'm AS And She Is AC, What Should I Do? by michlins(m): 5:15am On Sep 12, 2020
For the sake of your love, I advise that you guys marry. But if you ever give birth to a single child,........
Re: I'm AS And She Is AC, What Should I Do? by JOACHINpedro: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2020
Save the future generations, being a Nigerian is more than enough shitty legacy to pass down abeg
Re: I'm AS And She Is AC, What Should I Do? by WonderWoman5775(f): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2020
After marriage get ready for lots of medical bills or you could just adopt a child
Re: I'm AS And She Is AC, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 12, 2020
Dont increase the number of surfering children in the name of i love you...not like if you die today nobody else can love her.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On This Matter Oo / Meet Youngest Mother In Africa See How Old She Is / What's Stopping You From Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.