Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Just Discovered I'm AS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered I'm AS (1472 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / Told Her That I'm As After First Sex / I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered I'm AS by EthanSly: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
So I grew up thinking I am AA cos all my brothers are AA except for my sister who happens to be AS..

So on Wednesday I decided to just be sure since I haven't done the test officially only for the result to come out as AS.

Now the lady I love and want to get married to is AS.. I'm so sad and depressed at the moment.

Please I need advice on how to go about this issue with her cos Omo..

Admin pls help move to front page biko
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by advanceDNA: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Omo... see góbè
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by hodusglobal(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
You have to let her go to avoid big problem in the future. I know it isn't easy to leave each other, but she will also understand that both of you didn't match each other

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by Zonefree(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
EthanSly:
So I grew up thinking I am AA cos all my brothers are AA except for my sister who happens to be AS..

So on Wednesday I decided to just be sure since I haven't done the test officially only for the result to come out as AS.

Now the lady I love and want to get married to is AS.. I'm so sad and depressed at the moment.

You should be happy not depressed.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by EthanSly: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
advanceDNA:
Omo... see góbę
I tell you o
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by EthanSly: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
hodusglobal:
You have to let her go to avoid big problem in the future. I know it isn't easy to leave each other, but she will also understand that both of you didn't match each other

It's really a difficult thing fa.. we have very strong chemistry and it's always fun around her . Like ba she is my kinda person I want to spend the rest of my life with..she has all the qualities I want...
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by chatinent: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Even if we advise you, you will still end up doing what you want.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by EthanSly: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Zonefree:

You should be happy not depressed.

Why do you think I should be happy?
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by Zonefree(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
EthanSly:

Why do you think I should be happy?
Because nature directly saved you from future impediments.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by GanagiBitrus: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Which other advice do you need.
Better break up ASAP.
The Hard Way, The Only Way!
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by ikeno(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
The best is to let her go but you can still hope and pray that none of your offspring has the ss gene.But the likelihood of having an ss child is inevitable and believe me, hospital will be your second home, you will be going to church/mosque regularly, going from pillar to post just to look for a solution when the child start having crisis.
As+as = AA as as ss
That my 2 cent
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by shege45: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
EthanSly:

welcome to the club brother
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by Jesse6(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bro
Just let go to avoid problems in the future

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by kokorokoman: 4:20am On Jul 30, 2023
EthanSly:

baba you no get wahala at all, shey na who dey alive dey marry?
Last month, a guy was feeling a lump and discomfort in his throat and had to go for test at fmc lokoja, dude called me last week crying that he has cancer of the throat and HIV together.
I almost fainted when baba told me.
This life no balance at all o, explain things to your baby and look for AA to marry and life goes on.
If to say na this be my problem I for dey happy sef.
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by jumokeadele(m): 4:29am On Jul 30, 2023
She won't marry you even if you want to marry her, women don't marry blindly. Besides, you will do official test before marriage, the church won't join you guys.
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by EthanSly: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2023
kokorokoman:
baba you no get wahala at all, shey na who dey alive dey marry?
Last month, a guy was feeling a lump and discomfort in his throat and had to go for test at fmc lokoja, dude called me last week crying that he has cancer of the throat and HIV together.
I almost fainted when baba told me.
This life no balance at all o, explain things to your baby and look for AA to marry and life goes on.

Jehovah.. Omoh I'm so sorry about your friend...that na double wahala o... Anyways I go just explain things to her..
If to say na this be my problem I for dey happy sef.
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by Dimaya: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
not the end of the world
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by Gggjhhj: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
ikeno:
The best is to let her go but you can still hope and pray that none of your offspring has the ss gene.But the likelihood of having an ss child is inevitable and believe me, hospital will be your second home, you will be going to church/mosque regularly, going from pillar to post just to look for a solution when the child start having crisis.
As+as = AA as as ss
That my 2 cent

The probability of having and SS child is 1:4, he may end up giving birth to only SS, he may end up giving birth to only AA, that crossing is just an illustration
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by deewhydoski(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
EthanSly:

It's really a difficult thing fa.. we have very strong chemistry and it's always fun around her . Like ba she is my kinda person I want to spend the rest of my life with..she has all the qualities I want...
That thing you called Chemistry will clear for your eyes by the time u guys started giving birth to SS...
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by EthanSly: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
deewhydoski:

That thing you called Chemistry will clear for your eyes by the time u guys started giving birth to SS...
Lol .. bro is there not some medical way around this thing? Where we can have just AA or AS kids
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by deewhydoski(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
EthanSly:

Lol .. bro is there not some medical way around this thing? Where we can have just AA or AS kids
I think there is a way about it but it will cost you a lot of money......You can Google search it I don't really know much about it
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by advanceDNA: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
EthanSly:

There is a way around it naaaa.........

marry AA
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by GOFRONT(m): 5:46am On Jul 31, 2023
grin grin

Yesterday, A plus sized Real estate lady proposed to her boyfriend and she agreed , and I ask myself, have they even checked their Genotype to see if they are match to marry??
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by DMerciful(m): 5:53am On Jul 31, 2023
That's the first thing anybody thats capable of having a serious relationship check first.

Look for another lady. It happened to me but I asked her immediately and moved on once she confirmed she's AS
EthanSly:

Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by EthanSly: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=DMerciful post=124772827]That's the first thing anybody thats capable of having a serious relationship check first.

Look for another lady. It happened to me but I asked her immediately and moved on once she confirmed she's AS[/quote
Truth is I thought I was AA so I wasn't really bothered about Genotype.. I just went for a series of test and decided to add that too and it came out AS . Reason why it's an issue now cos we are already months gone in it..

Thank you really

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by EthanSly: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

There is a way around it naaaa.........

Lol .. that's just the only way

marry AA
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by EthanSly: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2023
deewhydoski:

I think there is a way about it but it will cost you a lot of money......You can Google search it I don't really know much about it
I'll try n do the research then..
Gracias
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by hodusglobal(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Make sure you show her the result of the Genotype you collected after the test. And I will advise you to ask her if she knows any other laboratory that both of you can visit and do the test together. So that she won't be thinking maybe you have found another lady and that is why you want use the genotype stuff to leave her. I'm very sure they will also lecture her about what can happen in the future if AS and AS marry each other...
EthanSly:

Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by DenreleDave(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
EthanSly:

Which state did u do it and how much is it?

Never done one b4
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by DenreleDave(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
EthanSly:

I'll try n do the research then..
Gracias
don't waste ur time.. Find an AA..

Bro
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by EthanSly: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
DenreleDave:
don't waste ur time.. Find an AA..

Bro
Ok bro.. gracias
Re: I Just Discovered I'm AS by EthanSly: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
DenreleDave:

Which state did u do it and how much is it?

Never done one b4
Abuja and it's just N1500

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef / Nairalanders Are Scammers. I Just Realized I've Been Scammed / This Life Eh, Just Get Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.