Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation (1338 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by czarr(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
I done tire for ph online runs girls...dem too dey charge high.

1 Like

Re: Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by SocialJustice: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Owerri, Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by GeneralPula: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
How much are they charging you?
Re: Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by czarr(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
GeneralPula:
How much are they charging you?
20k for codedruns site...
Re: Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by GeneralPula: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
czarr:
20k for codedruns site...

Try Ibadan or inmessage App..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by orlaglobal234: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Have you try Owerri before if not try Owerri and you will relocate the area at last and also visit Uyo Akwa Ibom state you will salute me for good job

1 Like

Re: Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by bigpicture001: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Go Benue and akwa-ibom go carry H.IV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by 44Bulldog(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
To contact HIV dey hungry you bah?

1 Like

Re: Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by tnerro1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by Emu4u2c: 6:13am On Dec 31, 2020
Hahaha
See my fellow sex travel enthusiast.
Bro I be pitakwa Manchin.
If your mind full am make we organise travel
States in Review
*Akwa Ibom (Bros sex is very cheap here.Just small 1k ,Some liquor and sweet mouth you go gbansh tire.

*Owerri (Just get hotel money and small effizy plus sweet mouth and niche for calling big � money anytime you get phone call and you are good to go.

*Benue (Na Normal.Dey are very hospitable)

Me sef dey reason Rwanda and Namibia.
I hear say dem girls sweet too

2 Likes

Re: Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by Yomit71(m): 6:19am On Dec 31, 2020
Akwa ibom (just have #500 to buy plate of garri for both of you. next thing you fuuk tire)
owerri
all south east state (they are sex addict)
calabar

1 Like

Re: Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 04, 2021
owerri and akwa ibom
Re: Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by Mystiquefia: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
Benue, calabar, Akwaibom, imo, ebonyi
Re: Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation by Kingking001: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dey play

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 / Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? / What You Need To Know About Females With Male Besties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.