Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience (11620 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by daewoorazer(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
The actual story behind the sour treatment of the man is not known but what could have warranted treating a man who allegedly brought you over from Nigeria in such a demeaning and condescending manner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWTgYS0wj7E

From the video, I was able to make these deductions

1. They both have stakes in the house but now the woman is in charge with the help of the court.

2. The man has been barred from visiting that house.

3. The kid loves the dad beyond limits

4. That kid can’t do nothing for now as a minor but will most likely make a decision to live with the dad once he/she is above 18.

5. That man seemed aggressive and would have battered the woman had it been they’re under Nigerian laws. You could see from the way he kicked those garbage containers. The reason you should never bring a woman especially if you know you have bad temper.

6. The woman is enjoying her dividends of feminism.

Vid credit: ebalsblog

If you have ears, listen. If you don’t, your cup of tea!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by iTroll: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
I told my friends about the RP and the MGTOW movement and they thought I was crazy.
They fail to see the gynocentric society we live in nowadays. How the leftists have manipulated social engineering to the extent that people can't see beyond their noses.
The world is a large playground, yet most people chose to play in the sand mound at the middle of the play ground. (Relationships, love and sex)

Coincidence? I think not

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by daewoorazer(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
iTroll:
I told my friends about the RP and the MGTOW movement and they thought I was crazy.
They fail to see the gynocentric society we live in nowadays. How the leftists have manipulated social engineering to the extent that people can't see beyond their noses.
The world is a large playground, yet most people chose to play in the sand mound at the middle of the play ground. (Relationships, love and sex)

Coincidence? I think not

Bro being a leftist ain’t a bad thing. I believe in the Egalitarian struggle. But the elephant in the room is the fact that Nigerian men leave uncountable beautiful women of diverse backgrounds and travel thousands of miles to invoke trouble upon themselves. How pathetic

24 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
That's what happens when fools think they can go back home to bring village women, as if there are no good looking smart Nigerian women abroad. These men think that these village women will go abroad and remain clueless about the law, but sadly, these women learn quick.

That fool should solely blame himself because if you want a village Nigerian babe then you should KEEP HER IN THE VILLAGE

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Babara1994(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
He made a mistake. I tell men to be wise and flexible. Don't give any woman any access to your hard earned assets. Fish brains don't think beyond their selfish emotions.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by obiekunie2: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
chai!

oboy!!

these is so sad and soooo painful!

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by garugaru: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
daewoorazer:

Bro being a leftist ain’t a bad thing. I believe in the Egalitarian struggle. But the elephant in the room is the fact that Nigerian men leave uncountable beautiful women of diverse backgrounds and travel thousands of miles to invoke trouble upon themselves. How pathetic
did you read the shît on front page where a man was ordered to pay spousal support to his ex-girlfriend? See the best is to do PAYG if preçk is scratching you.

11 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
garugaru:
did you read the shît on front page where a man was ordered to pay spousal support to his ex-girlfriend? See the best is to do PAYG if preçk is scratching you.

Sadly most people to be blamed on these issues are these foolish MEN who want to ignore the law. Whether a woman comes from some Nigerian village or the bush, the minute you bring her to the west, she will rightfully turn into a western citizen and use the LAW to her advantage.

11 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by obiekunie2: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
garugaru:

kai bros!

which side of front page that one dey

spousal support for ex-girlfriend?? WE DIE HERE BE DAT!
Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by garugaru: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
obiekunie2:

kai bros!

which side of front page that one dey

spousal support for ex-girlfriend?? WE DIE HERE BE DAT!
https://www.nairaland.com/6111393/man-ordered-pay-ex-girlfriend
Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
You see abroad marriage wahala eeh, e strong but let me ask you this. How many of those men that experience such wahala from their wives have stable jobs or businesses?

Bro, leave abroad marriage wahala or else we no go comot for here today. Both the husbands and the wives have fair share of the blames so no judge the matter with one eye closed.

For the records, just like I know a lot of abroad marriages that have crashed or are crashing as I write this, I also know some wonderful and blissful abroad marriages.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by obiekunie2: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
garugaru:
https://www.nairaland.com/6111393/man-ordered-pay-ex-girlfriend

WHAT THE FUK!!!

what are these people turning the world into

this is wy their men are almost all turning gay!!

THIS FEMINISTS WILL DESTROY THIS WORLD!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Korllami007: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Babara1994:
He made a mistake. I tell men to be wise and flexible. Don't give any woman any access to your hard earned assets. Fish brains don't think beyond their selfish emotions.

He believed "Not all women are like that". This is the statement they make to set trap for themselves. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by daewoorazer(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
garugaru:

I saw it bro...him dey pay ex-biatch 50,000 fücking dollars PENSION WITH GRATUITEE���

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by daewoorazer(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly most people to be blamed on these issues are these foolish MEN who want to ignore the law. Whether a woman comes from some Nigerian village or the bush, the minute you bring her to the west, she will rightfully turn into a western citizen and use the LAW to her advantage.

grin grin grin Bro is obsessed with women from the VILLAGE and BUSH hahahahaha
Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
daewoorazer:

grin grin grin Bro is obsessed with women from the VILLAGE and BUSH hahahahaha

Why else would you think a man will travel across the world (back to Nigeria) to marry and bring over Nigerian women that are already present in the west?!

8 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
My gosh! How sad. I just feel like crying for the man!

3 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Mgtowmonk: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
It's amazing how little value women actually bring into a man's life aside sex undecided

#mgtow

19 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by dayleke: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
This is really sad.
Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Oracleforce: 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
I can never do this kind of mumu mistake...an average African lady is greedy...all my property will be in naija while we rent houses in abroad....if dem born dem well make demcome say make I leave my house for Naija because of one stupid woman....god punish oyinbo court judgment t

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by nkwuocha1: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lol.

What is the man doing there in the first place if he has already been barred by the Court?

The woman is wicked,but again i would like to know what triggered her bitter recentment towards the man.

Bringing a woman from the deepest part of Nigeria isn't a platform to feel you can Lord over her as you wish.If as a man you want to exercise your full traditional subjugating roles on a woman,marry her and remain here in naija please.

At the end of the day, oga still pack him kaya.Abroad no be naija.Stay woke.

6 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bad choices and nothing else.
Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by emkz: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
When I was abroad and wanted to get married, I was advised to marry an abroad-based Nigerian woman who had an understanding of the workings of the system abroad, who understood that every penny must be worked for and every bill must be paid and failure would lead to a judicial process. Someone who would appreciate the value of £20 after understanding the sweat it takes to get it.

Many at times, girls at home are not really exposed and don't understand the dynamics of settling down abroad. They don't understand the struggles of sharing a house, budgeting for a month, eating bread with mayonnaise, pasta with mayonnaise, seeing things you cannot afford to buy, loneliness and worst of all, having no money and having no one to loan you. When she does not go through these struggles and comes abroad, she'd think life is a paradise when she see house and car. Then when she is befriended by one gbeborun, they'd fill her head with ideas that she can be independent at your expense. They then begin to launch a scheme to get you out of the way and take over your house. Even when they take over these houses, they forget they must pay all the bills to maintain the house: heating, electricity, land tax, council tax, gas and water bills; telephone bills, TV license, home contents insurance and house fire insurance. Let them have the house. Fight not to pay alimony. Within two years, they'd be forced to sell the house and na there their real struggle go start.

There are many high-flying women abroad who are well-to-do and well-mannered. Go to churches, they are there; go to local expats events like internations, they are there. You'd also find them at conferences, pay and go. If it becomes inevitable to bring a woman from Nigeria, get a pre-nup to protect yourself and your assets, don't be blinded by love. Some women cannot manage freedom. I remember when the UK police went to a church and took a Yoruba-speaking Nigerian to plead with Nigerian women to stop calling the police on their husbands.

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
This looks like the uk.

I have nothing to say other than Lord dont make me depend on anybody for survival.

6 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by daewoorazer(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
emkz:
When I was abroad and wanted to get married, I was advised to marry an abroad-based Nigerian woman who had an understanding of the workings of the system abroad, who understood that every penny must be worked for and every bill must be paid and failure would lead to a judicial process. Someone who would appreciate the value of £20 after understanding the sweat it takes to get it.

Many at times, girls at home are not really exposed and don't understand the dynamics of settling down abroad. They don't understand the struggles of sharing a house, budgeting for a month, eating bread with mayonnaise, pasta with mayonnaise, seeing things you cannot afford to buy, loneliness and worst of all, having no money and having no one to loan you. When she does not go through these struggles and comes abroad, she'd think life is a paradise when she see house and car. Then when she is befriended by one gbeborun, they'd fill her head with ideas that she can be independent at your expense. They then begin to launch a scheme to get you out of the way and take over your house. Even when they take over these houses, they forget they must pay all the bills to maintain the house: heating, electricity, land tax, council tax, gas and water bills; telephone bills, TV license, home contents insurance and house fire insurance. Let them have the house. Fight not to pay alimony. Within two years, they'd be forced to sell the house and na there their real struggle go start.

There are many high-flying women abroad who are well-to-do and well-mannered. Go to churches, they are there; go to local expats events like internations, they are there. You'd also find them at conferences, pay and go. If it becomes inevitable to bring a woman from Nigeria, get a pre-nup to protect yourself and your assets, don't be blinded by love. Some women cannot manage freedom. I remember when the UK police went to a church and took a Yoruba-speaking Nigerian to plead with Nigerian women to stop calling the police on their husbands.

Did u later marry a Nigerian lady based? Any regrets? What would you have done better if u can turn back the hands of time

3 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nigerian women are greedy and selfish, pls if u are in abroad don't ever bring them there, don't ever in ur life, if u don't want to regret if forever.

6 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
The guy should just calm down and carry face. The same child she's hiding from the father will look for the father when the time comes.

Women who think they can turn the hearts of their kids from their Dad, you lie!

One of the greatest mistakes a man can make is thinking Nigerian women are all well behaved. It is the Nigerian system that caged many of them. Once they get an opportunity to get to another country with rules favouring the female gender, you see their "demonic" side

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
emkz:

Well said....sadly, the reason these men look down on the Nigerian women who are already abroad is because these women understand that they can't be treated like 2nd class citizens. They want their fair place on the family "boardroom", and sadly Nigerian men hate that and wanna be the "BOSS" making/taking all family decisions. Only a babe from back home will accept such archaic lifestyle.... Shiiiiiiiit, most babe back home dream of just that.

8 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by zed7: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
It's sad but we will never really know the real story. There are extremely good women just as there are extremely horrible men and vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by solonubinho(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
emkz:

Did you just say pasta and mayonnaise?? Yooh..whatt??
Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
solonubinho:
Did you just say pasta and mayonnaise?? Yooh..whatt??

Lol that's the UK version of 9ja garri na.

6 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by DAramis: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Like a nairalandler once said, Men are becoming endangered specie in Western countries more than other animals like lion, tortoise.

Has it really gotten so bad over there? What is really happening?

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Love At First Sight Really Love? / I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! / Ladies Show Off Their Assets On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.