Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience (11632 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
The woman isn't even fine looking like maltina bottle, my bro is still fit.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by mich2012: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

That's the sad mindset of people who have never set foot in the west AND the unfortunate image many Africans abroad want to project to the ones at home. You rarely see people abroad tell others at home that life is tough OR that they are broke and hungry OR that they can't make ends meet OR that the car/home they "supposedly" bought is a loan/mortgage and they have to repay that loan for years (sometimes even couple of decades)... Even when broke, they will be posting BS picture on social media as if all is rosy.

No wonder thereafter people back home will now believe that in the west you can plant a €100 note, water it, then come the next day and pick €200. Lol

This is part of the problem. Most guys abroad paint a picture of "I have arrived" to people back home especially to the ladies (in their lives). When they now come over and see that chairman is still trying to survive, frustration sets in. It takes a concerted effort, financial discipline and a postive attitude to really make it abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by davien(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

And if you refuse to pay?
You go to jail.
Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by RamessesIV(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Maybe the man treated this woman badly

We Nigerian men should realize that overseas you can't treat women badly the way you do her in Nigeria just because you brought her over she is your wife not your toy

Is obvious they have gotten divorced and she got the house and custody of the child
Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
mich2012:

This is part of the problem. Most guys abroad paint a picture of "I have arrived" to people back home especially to the ladies (in their lives). When they now come over and see that chairman is still trying to survive, frustration sets in. It takes a concerted effort, financial discipline and a postive attitude to really make it abroad.

The worst ones are the people back home who will make plan on your money... and if you (for example) tell them your salary is "only" €2000 monthly, they will convert that in Naira and then start saying that you are rich and can afford to send them money... not realizing that after paying taxes/mortgage/car loan/all bills/food/small small entertainment etc, you will probably be as broke as they are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by mich2012: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

The worst ones are the people back home who will make plan on your money... and if you (for example) tell them your salary is "only" €2000 monthly, they will convert that in Naira and then start saying that you are rich and can afford to send them money... not realizing that after paying taxes/mortgage/car loan/all bills/food/small small entertainment etc, you will probably be as broke as they are.

Spot on
Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Goddys(m): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
You guys are all giving long stories. If I should travel abroad, all my longterm investments will be situated in Nigeria. I will live in a rented apartment and 70% of my entire savings will be in my GTB Account in Nigeria.

Any day the wife says she has had enough of me, I'd tell her to do her worse. Is it not when UK or US Police find me in their country that they will enforce alimony and child support.

Will they come to my Nigerian apartment to enforce alimony. If the femonist wife wants custody of children, let her have them while making your moves. There are many local girls yearning for the seed of a returnee to germinate in them.

5 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by KevinDein: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
You see why I think women don't even love their children as it's been constantly advertised. See the woman in that video, she doesn't give a fvck what her child wants; she's just so hell bent on being vindictive at the expense of everyone. As far as she's concerned, fvck her family, her feelings and wants are all that matter at the moment.

Fvcking selfish fatty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Skepticus: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2020
bukatyne:

@Bold:

Very sad.

While I cannot claim to fully understand why Nigerian men still want to come to their villages to pick wives, I am of the opinion that a foreign based Nigerian woman would make a better wife; she has seen it all and is not freaked by the 'freedom' the West has to offer.

Same way I think a Nigerian man bred in Nigeria would make a better husband than Westerner just coming to Nigeria. The Nigerian man was born and bred in this 'patriarchal' society that nothing freaks him. A Westerner just experiencing this 'freedom' wants to explore all it has to offer and push his limits.

The above of course are generalizations and peeps MIGHT behave differently.

With the silly and highly-unfair gynocentric laws of the west, why would one consider getting married in the first place?

Except you are marrying for residency papers (where you still hold the lower end of the bargain), there is almost no difference between the Nigerian ladies raised abroad and their local counterparts. They are still the same piece of entitled shît with western laws backing them up.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Skepticus: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2020
lefulefu:
i dont get it cheesy..so in europe if a guy breaks up in a relationship with a girl he would be forced by the govt to keep paying support money to her?? shocked grin
hell if tht was possible then many ladies wouldnt have bothered doing baby mama cheesy.it will just be simple as starting a relationship with a rich guy for one week and break up with him and govt would force the guy to be paying support money to her cheesy.now just imagine under 3 weeks a lady had broken relationship with 15 men and each ex is being forced by the govt to pay ten thousand euros each to the woman each week as spousal money.mehn dats cool cash cheesy . by the way have u heard dr dre"s ex wife is now demanding dr dre to be paying her 3 million dollars weekly cheesy?

U don't know how ridiculous these marriage laws are in some part of the west. Not Europe alone. Seeing Western men run from marriage should tell you a lot. Pamela Anderson married and divorced after two weeks claiming more than 300k dolls in divorce money. She laughed saying she just married the lonely simp to get some money to complete her mortgage.
Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Skepticus:

U don't know how ridiculous these marriage laws are in some part of the west. Not Europe alone. Seeing Western men run from marriage should tell you a lot. Pamela Anderson married and divorced after two weeks claiming more than 300k dolls in divorce money. She laughed saying she just married the lonely simp to get some money to complete her mortgage.
smart woman cheesy
wimps deserve nothing more cheesy
Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by Raregem33: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Really deep
emkz:

I was unfortunate to be in a relationship with someone back home but we never quite got to the marital union. She calculated my earnings, deducted the costs of my rent, fuel and feeding, and requested I sent her the rest. She wanted to spend it on a lavish lifestyle to impress people and on her new relationship since I wasn't around. She was housing a man in a space I paid for and was trying to extort me (person wey I never marry oh). Imagine marrying such and taking her abroad. Na tears.

Well sha, I cut the relationship off because she was working at cross-purposes with me and teamed up with her boyfriend to deceive and extort me. She then promised to make my life miserable.

I am no longer abroad, but if I were, I'd marry a lady there, prepare a water-tight prenup and discuss the terms of disengagement should it ever come to that. That we are in a relationship does not mean I should be paying you for the rest of my life once the relationship ends. And except it is a woman whom you have been with for long and grew together in the relationship or someone you already married at home and she is still loyal to your vows as you can verify, I wouldn't advise any man to go and use his hand to carry a Nigerian-educated unexposed and ill-exposed girl and take her abroad for any reason. If you were Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Latino, Indian or Pakistani, I'd have advised you differently. But there is something fundamentally wrong with the African mind and I still can't dissect it.
Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by bepositive11: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
daewoorazer:
The actual story behind the sour treatment of the man is not known but what could have warranted treating a man who allegedly brought you over from Nigeria in such a demeaning and condescending manner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWTgYS0wj7E

From the video, I was able to make these deductions

1. They both have stakes in the house but now the woman is in charge with the help of the court.

2. The man has been barred from visiting that house.

3. The kid loves the dad beyond limits

4. That kid can’t do nothing for now as a minor but will most likely make a decision to live with the dad once he/she is above 18.

5. That man seemed aggressive and would have battered the woman had it been they’re under Nigerian laws. You could see from the way he kicked those garbage containers. The reason you should never bring a woman especially if you know you have bad temper.

6. The woman is enjoying her dividends of feminism.

Vid credit: ebalsblog

If you have ears, listen. If you don’t, your cup of tea!

They're both at fault. I feel so sorry for the kid. They don't understand the psychological damage they're inflicting on him.

I wonder how they even once loved each other enough to make love and have a kid. Really baffling
Re: Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience by DarlingtonC: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
So painful to watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At What Age Did Have Your First Crush / Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It / I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.