Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (99950 Views)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by GoldHorse(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
This is an insult to men

It's an insult to the tree.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2020
GoldHorse:

It's an insult to the tree.
she prefers the tree to a man lol

1 Like

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by bjprodint(f): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2020
jaeyking:

please read the post and understand it.
She did that as a means to save the park,
now if the government tries to chop down the tree, she can sue for spouse support.

this is just a campaign tactics nothing else
oh,thanks.

it was my state of mind.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Osobi32(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2020
bjprodint:
at least trees dont have sex
trees dont get upset unnecessarily
trees dont nag
trees provide peace and provide for your needs.

trees are lovely!
Another psycho spotted.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Osobi32(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2020
DonEd:
It will shock u to know that she sees a man but we see a tree.
Only rightousness98 can relate with this grin
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Thomthom(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2020
bjprodint:
i am replying only you.

some women are in abusive marriages.they have been exploited yet are the bread winners of the family.trees give peace of my mind.trees dont rape.trees provide for d family by providing fruits to feed the family.

pls am not condeming all men cos av met amazing men.

if marrying atree will make d woman happy,who are we to judge or stand against her happiness.
OK, now I get you thanks.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Fourwinds: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Tree

yes and the tree go dey bang am
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by fanzine(f): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2020
I think she is sick and needs help. But white people are weirdos.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Haywhymido(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
bjprodint:
at least trees dont have sex
trees dont get upset unnecessarily
trees dont nag
trees provide peace and provide for your needs.

trees are lovely!
Oh, wonderful. i wish you will marry a tree too since you know these much importance of them.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Juliusmomoh: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jalo60:
you save me!
grin
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Jimmyld231: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
bjprodint:
at least trees dont have sex trees dont get upset unnecessarily trees dont nag trees provide peace and provide for your needs.
trees are lovely!
Ewo were keji
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by lomprico(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
make pesin go cut d tree for night joo
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by benqo01(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Shey preeq no dey uk again angryShey preeq no dey uk again
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Xinox: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
This is an insult to men
hi dear how are you?
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Alimat40: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oyinbo people with odd life.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
I wonder how the 2 children she had with the tree look? grin grin grin
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Monday60655(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mum of two, hope is tree that gave her the two children.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Deedido: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mum of two..na wood give her belle
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Well wait for the next topic on this �
It goes ;
JUST IN;�woman who got married to a tree give birth to a human with roots intead of legs
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Xinox:
hi dear how are you?
im good, how have you been
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
She no see this type of tree to marry you go dey marry mumu tree

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by messiah(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
For those simpletons who never read the article but chose to embarrass yourselves castigating the woman, perhaps I can enlighten you a bit.
It is literally written boldly under one of the pictures that this was a stunt to raise awareness about some plans for a bypass that may lead to deforestation, further damaging our fragile climate.
This a prime example of a very peaceful protest with a powerful message.
Alas, one sees why the average Nigerian can never be compared to a white man. They're millions of miles ahead!
I pity us all. grin
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Despite causing a little bit of embarrassment for my 15-year-old, he sees the bigger picture now and understands what it’s for.
Don't fool yourself. He has come to terms with your insanity.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nmezor(f): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madness @ its peak angry sadAll hail Mrs Tree, AKA Mrs Elder.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by MrSly(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
hahn:
If you know you know
Chai! That your pics. Nawaoooo. Laygh no kee MI abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by shekauvsbuhari: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
This is an insult to men
Nahhh. Shows the stupidity of the vagina people.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by shekauvsbuhari: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
This is an insult to men
Nahhh. Shows the stupidity of the vagina somebody.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Atpias: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
wonders shall never end wonders shall never end
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Exodora: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Something is behind this marriage maybe her lover's soul's is tied around that tree.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by wired4comfort(f): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by pacespot(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Did she give birth for the tree, did the tree impregnate her? So much as I love these white people for their creativity and resourcefulness, I think there is some element of insanity in the passions they pursue at times. They take things too far some times.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by pacespot(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Its an insult,think deep

How is it an insult to men of what someone choose to do with her private life? Tell me, I want to hear more

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.