Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading (7227 Views)

At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo / I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! / Help,i'm Madly In Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by femi4: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2020
She's such a diva

Hope you are capable financially
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Airforce1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Aimerosa25:
plan another baby na, u r capable ,uncle.

Already working on that, you go hear the news soon.

I want 10 children
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Airforce1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
yet you're still on bado looking for what I don't know

Like I've told you before , I'm the in picture but I do not do badoo.

Someone lifted my picture on Nairaland or Instagram to create a badoo account probably to scam people but I'm already working with the authorities on that .

And if you're the one behind it , Make I no just talk .
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by CHIMaaaah(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Airforce1:

Like I've told you before , I'm the in picture but I do not do badoo.

Someone lifted my picture on Nairaland or Instagram to create a badoo account probably to scam people but I'm already working with the authorities on that .

And if you're the one behind it , Make I no just talk .
so funny, someone lift your pictures to do scam via say you are handsome, rich or a celebrity and you even in your wildest dream think i will descend so low to use your ugly picture to scam who exactly you must be mad. and here i was defending your silly ass

3 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Mkayfrenzy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Many are mad, very few are roaming
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Airforce1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
CHIMaaaah:

so funny, someone lift your pictures to do scam via say you are handsome, rich or a celebrity and you even in your wildest dream think i will descend so low to use your ugly picture to scam who exactly you must be mad. and here i was defending your silly ass

Ok I just hope you don't chnagr the ringtone when the torch light s beamed on you because I have nothing to do with baddoo .

I only do Nairaland , Instagram , Twitter and sometimes Facebook .
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by danilmo: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
merieam16:
He didnt mention dat d girl is staying with him.

She is.. even if she's not it doesn't change the fact that they've been having consensual sex.

U can only tell him to be a responsible man which should encouraged.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Aimerosa25(f): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Airforce1:

Already working on that, you go hear the news soon.

I want 10 children
no wahala, we'll come and eat rice.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Airforce1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Aimerosa25:
no wahala, we'll come and eat rice.

Lol ok
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by nairaman66(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
From making music to officially baby making! May God never change our story from Grace to Grass!!
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by nedekid: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
rockyh:
except she's from a family without morality no morally minded family will allow their daughter stay with a guy give birth to the first and second child meaning she's has been living with him for at least 14 months without any rite paid on her behalf.haba is she an outcast in the family or are they extremely poor that they depend upon him for survival and she is the exchange for their survival
Your right. She cannot be from a proper home. Maybe a girl he met on the street. Probably at night around peckers or Allen roundabout. Probably someone homeless.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by meobizy(f): 2:28pm On May 18, 2021
Nairalanders only know poverty that their very actions sink them further into the condition. Four years from now and this guy will start opening anonymous accounts to beg for handouts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Men Are So Jealous Of This Beautiful Woman (photos) / Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. / Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.