Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian (41164 Views)

Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood / Pictures Of Peter Obi's Wife And Children:simplicity Runs In The Family. / 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by SmartPolician: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2020
eagleu:

Thank you!

Former Lagos governor whose main job is being Lagos godfather today?

Specializing in castigating Igbos, especially the one he couldn't buy.

If his wife is not out threatening poor Igbo traders in Lagos, his dirty, smelly, and fat daughter, the iyaloja would be busy extorting petty traders assumed to be Igbos.

Oh, now , he has the blood as Igbos?

No sir, you don't.

Your blood is contaminated in so many ways. The cocaine level in your blood has been elevated since the 1980s, and no Igbo could have survived that long.

You can still make sense without making his comment about the Igbos, please.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by frankyychiji(f): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2020
fabyom:
The elders have spoken! Let us unite and build our country!
These same elders brought about the division.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Skymason20(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2020
wisdom grin
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by psalmylee: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Tah...not my own blood oo..your blood is your blood and its the blood of a thief
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by ultiliberty(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2020
It's a lie
Your own blood too dey hot for our own Nigerian money @Jagaban
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2020
we rebuke you and ur blood
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Dedetwo(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2020
abeyaktech:

The All Progressives Congress, APC, National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Saturday, said that the blood that runs through his veins is the same blood that runs in every Nigerian veins.

Tinubu who paid a condolence visit to Senator Aliyu Wamakko (APC- Sokoto) on the demise of his daughter, Sadiya Aliyu, called for unity, noting that the country could achieve nothing without unity.

Recall that former President Olusegun Obasanjo had said that Nigeria is fast drifting to a failed and divided country, noting that mismanagement of diversity and socio-economic development is one of the major reasons behind the country’s ordeal.

His words: “Today, Nigeria is fast drifting to a failed and badly divided state, economically our country is becoming a basket case and poverty capital of the world, and socially, we are firming up as an unwholesome and insecure country.

“And these manifestations are the products of recent mismanagement of diversity and socio-economic development of our country.

“Old fault lines that were disappearing have opened up in greater fissures and with drums of hatred, disintegration and separation and accompanying choruses being heard loud and clear almost everywhere.

“It would appear that anybody not dancing to the drum beat nor joining in chorus singing would be earmarked as ethnically unpatriotic or enemy of its tribe or geographical area. In short, the country is fast moving to the precipice.
But happily, I observed that the five socio-cultural political groups gathered here have been getting together to find common ground, areas of agreement or accord for moving Nigeria away from tipping over.

“Before continuing, let me say that we must remind those who are beating the drums of disintegration and singing choruses of bitterness, anger and separation that if even Nigeria is broken up, the separated parts will still be neighbours. And they will have to find accommodation as neighbours or they will be ever at war. And those who prevent justice to be done invite violence to reign.”

Harping on unity, former Lagos state governor opined: “We have to unite to develop our country. The blood that runs in my veins is the same blood that runs in every Nigerian veins.

“Whether I am Yoruba and you are Fulani, Hausa or Igbo, the essence of our life is that we are Nigerians.

“Therefore, we should always dwell and take Nigeria first in everything we do for the good of our country,” he said.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/the-blood-that-runs-in-my-veins-is-same-that-runs-in-every-nigerian-tinubu/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The bolded is completely laughable and strikes no accord of unity. The crap,"The blood that runs in my veins is the same blood that runs in every Nigerian veins" can only be true if he\she is of Yoruba descent.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by AlwaysMotun: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2020
Who is this one? Yahoo Yahoo blood abi
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Vmotors: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2020
Whether I am Yoruba and you are Fulani, Hausa or Igbo, the essence of our life is that we are Nigerians.
Tinubu added Fulani since when do we start adding Fulani as one of the major tribes aside Igbo ,hausa and Yoruba.Hmmmm
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Vmotors: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2020
Am not a politician but I still believe that Tinubu will make a better president amongst all I have seen .
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2020
anonimi:

But he has not failed himself and his immediate family

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

Somebody can be doing very well for himself but the place where he is is a total feeling. You are just destroying the country to enrich yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Anazp: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2020
donestk:
Americans exist

French exist

British exist

The above are generic races

We are Nigerians does not exist.

Over 700 ethnic groups fused into one entity.

Even the British that fused us left the EU.

Truth be told, politicians steal with reckless abandon because they deeply know we dont have a longterm future together.

The worse kind of deceit is self deceit.
wrong. Not Americans
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by aaliyahale(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2020
The match has been arranged for Oct. 25, a week before England plays Italy in Rome in their rearranged final game of the Six Nations that has been delayed because of the coronavirus outbreak. England vs Barbarians Live
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by demmie1: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2020
Ulysses71:

No qualms with what u wrote up there except you stating that america is a generic race.
while i do not know the whole history of america i know some states in america were not originally american.
california and texas(and florida too, i believe) were mexican b4 america did its thing. likewise hawaii, tho it was a seperate island b4 america, you know.

No, he doesn't know. He's a nairalander, hand faster than brain
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by demmie1: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2020
daddytime:
I don't understand jack here.

This is a classic case of bleating from every corner of the mouth.

Tell me a politician that doesn't do that?
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by khilardz(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2020
These days I find it difficult to believe what Nigerians have to say, even as far as the common people.
This same Tinubu that everyone seem to be against may still go to the poll and win with a large margin.
It happened with Buhari too.
The question is who are the voters?
Abeg I tire....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by KELVIN84171: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2020
donestk:
Americans exist

French exist

British exist

Truth be told, politicians steal with reckless abandon because they deeply know we dont have a longterm future together.

You just said it all, they know this from the unset that’s why they warmed their people bever to invest or erect any structure in Igboland. Their have been hate from the unset.
It’s just so fucking clear and everybody knows it, TINUBU can’t do better than the past have have done. All of them are just so wicked and evil. FEAR NIGERIAN MUSLIMS, THEY ARE EVEIL.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Evercurious(f): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2020
fabyom:
The elders have spoken! Let us unite and build our country!

Which elders?
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Evercurious(f): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2020
flyingpig:
Honestly He was not coherent. Seemed like he was attacking the mismanagement of the economy, then all of a sudden he lost track and talked about secessionists.

I don't even understand the correlation, nor did he proffer better and wiser economic blueprints to lift us out of the economic dungeon.

That's how a cun man speaks
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by BraniacX(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2020
donestk:
Americans exist

French exist

British exist

Bross
Americans aren't a genetic race undecided
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Yobabad: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2020
See this one that does not believe in one Nigeria talking rubbish, we don't have cocaine in our vains
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2020
cheesy
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2020
Taaa... Shut up,God forbid. What an iberibestic comment 4rm an iberibestic,gullible,deceptive old grand master of corruption.
Tinubu d blood of chameleon and that of tiger can never ever in ds world or d world to come ever b one.
Do u even ve blood? What runs in ur veins is criminology,corruption,bullion van cornering,ballot box hijacking,siphoning of public funds etc. Thunder-2020 disintegrate ur whole body goat.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Yus2020: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Greedy man tinubu is anti-people
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by AreaFada2: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Xisnin:

Different groups displaced the local population and took over the lands operating fairly independently.

Who are the whites and who are the immigrants?
Irish, Spanish, Socttish or English?
Perhaps it is the pilgrims, the lutherian or baptists?

By the time the country "United States" exists along with its laws, it is as diverse as any modern country at the time.
Some of the so-called US states were formerly Mexican.

If "whites" were some disinct united group, we would have had a united "white" empire in history
but we didn't. That is telling.

It doesn't matter who call the shot in France. The majority are in charge, that is fair enough.

Despite the OP labelling the white citizens of France, French.
There are still separatist group who are whites who wants to become independent.

The man who attempted to unite the true "whites" of Europe is the most hated person today.
No one thought to give him a pass that many of them are descended from the Germanic tribe, therefore
should be one nation.

The question you should ask is where are the "original" Romans today?
Why we did they abandon their proud history and unity according to the OP for lesser names?

Are there pure Italians with no admixture of disparate ancestry DNA?
The so-called original Romans is a farce as the "original" Rome was forged in blood.

It seems you now agree with me that British, Americans and other appelations mean squat in the scheme of things.

Czechia is as artificial as Slovakia despite the outcome of their split.

Every single country, nation or ethnic group is an artificial creation
regardless of their ethnic composition.
There is nothing divine or supernatural about their existence.
It is not in human nature to want to ruled by others even if they are from the same family line.

Immediately you move out of a village settings with few population, we can no longer
be talking about a group as if they are one.

It takes political, warfare or religious manipulations to get people of two originally different towns
under one leadership even if they belong to the same ethnic group.

Slovakia may fragment in a century time for whatever reason despite them being "Slovaks" today.

My point is that an appeal to ethnic or superficial brotherhood is an invalid argument for secession.
And such request should be outrightly dismissed.

I am not against a group seceding but it must actually work and fight for it.
They should not expect that the present political arrangement would
just dissolve itself because they belong to a different ethnic and cultural groups.
When in reality, there are several faultlines among the self-acclaimed united front.

Your epistle is a tacit support for status quo in Nigeria. Something common in SW and Northern region. SW baffles me the most. A fairly homogeneous area better served as an independent nation.

Whatever difference exists between Caucasian countries, religion and shared culture marked them since 1000 to 2000 years despite clashes and wars in between.

But people currently called Nigerians from Niger Delta to Chad Basin had nothing in common by 1914. Even now they only have poverty and an artificial nationality in common.

The difference between a German and an Englishman is far less than between an Ijaw and a Berom. Between a Italian and a Portuguese if far less than between and Hausa and an Efik person. Between a Czech and a Slovak is less than between and Okun and Igbira within same Kogi and touted as both Yoruboid. Yet these Europeans realised that homogeneity is key to harmony.
The walloons and Flemish of Belgium have tension between them. Francophones of Canada only lost independence referendum by 2 or 3% few decades back. Not to mention Scotland recently. These countries have high chances of separation within next 40 years.

It's talking from all corners of the mouth thar betrays many people from certain parts of Nigeria not ready to move on and forge a path for themselves. I do not want to be forced to be in a country with people I do not identify with. Our ancestors were forcefully lumped together.

Therefore IPOB and other groups will begin to spring up. Preventing peaceful separation makes a violent falling out inevitable. Especially as a comprehensive restructuring remains lip service.

This is a fact. I know hypocrites that people are will make them call it supporting secession.

Nigeria has citizens originally from India, Lebanon and others but it is still a black country.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Vmotors:
Am not a politician but I still believe that Tinubu will make a better president amongst all I have seen .

Of course Tinubu will make a better President than virtually everyone available. The reason most Nigerians are unsuccessful, poverty-stricken and frustrated is because they make sentimental, emotional and self-destructive biased decisions instead of logical and pragmatic ones.

Well, that suits people likeTinubu, and all other Nigerians winning, very well. In a country like Nigeria, the few who can think critically and logically will always be kings and queens. 100% proven fact and reality.

Many pages of insult against Jagaban over an innocuous statements shows how far some Nigerians still have to go. Meanwhile all the insults cannot stop Tinubu or other achievers that emotional Nigerians decide to hate and beef.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Btruth: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2020
Speak from now till tomorrow, you ain't having my support. Goodluck
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Btruth:
Speak from now till tomorrow, you ain't having my support. Goodluck

Sad thing for you is that he does not need your support.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Fourwinds: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2020
daddytime:
I don't understand jack here.

This is a classic case of bleating from every corner of the mouth.
those who are strongly demanding for unity of Nigeria are those heavily benefiting. e. g Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, Oshiomole, Ovia Omo Agege, Liar Mohammed etc... The common man on the street is not concerned about unity
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Btruth: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2020
candidtalk:

Sad thing for you is that he does not need your support.
I'm surprised that you are pained.

https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1304840724429467648?s=19
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by DerideGull(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2020
Vmotors:
Whether I am Yoruba and you are Fulani, Hausa or Igbo, the essence of our life is that we are Nigerians.
Tinubu added Fulani since when do we start adding Fulani as one of the major tribes aside Igbo ,hausa and Yoruba.Hmmmm

Trust the loudmouths at your very peril.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2020
embarassed
Contaminated Blood. Spits!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje / White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.