Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation (1280 Views)

DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by jubilantagida: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
She says "NO" to you once, forget about her immediately, don't try to win her over with those lofty promises of love and comfort, you make things worse by attempting to win her over by showering her with gifts.

"With women, men should know that 'not Now means not ever'. No, the world isn't in need of another Casanova."

Giovanni Casanova was known to be one of the world's greatest seducers. He'd seek to invade a woman's heart with his charm and elegance, then they'd fall hopelessly in love with him, he'd get gifts from his victims who were mostly insecure and emotionally vulnerable young women getting little attention from their spouses. After a while, he leaves in search for the next lady who would tickle his fancy.

That was pretty much his legacy, he failed at almost everything else, when he began to grow old and became unattractive, he had nothing to fall back on, except for the STDs he had contracted from his numerous sexual relationships he has had. He died miserably.

It's your choice to follow in his footsteps to invest your entire being in trying to win her over, or you can move on to accomplishing your purpose in life.

Getting her should be a supplement to your life, not your focus, don't let nobody tell you otherwise.

- Jubilant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by KingsJohnson(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Great
Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by tobechi74: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
As if she is trouphy

1 Like

Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by zanshi: 12:50am On Dec 05, 2020
I love the fact that men of this generation dont have time for that long term wooing, once they see that their place with this woman would lead to a dead end, they close all chapters and moveee on.

6 Likes

Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:21am On Dec 05, 2020
jubilantagida:
She says "NO" to you once, forget about her immediately, don't try to win her over with those lofty promises of love and comfort, you make things worse by attempting to win her over by showering her with gifts.

"With women, men should know that 'not Now means not ever'. No, the world isn't in need of another Casanova."

Giovanni Casanova was known to be one of the world's greatest seducers. He'd seek to invade a woman's heart with his charm and elegance, then they'd fall hopelessly in love with him, he'd get gifts from his victims who were mostly insecure and emotionally vulnerable young women getting little attention from their spouses. After a while, he leaves in search for the next lady who would tickle his fancy.

That was pretty much his legacy, he failed at almost everything else, when he began to grow old and became unattractive, he had nothing to fall back on, except for the STDs he had contracted from his numerous sexual relationships he has had. He died miserably.

It's your choice to follow in his footsteps to invest your entire being in trying to win her over, or you can move on to accomplishing your purpose in life.

Getting her should be a supplement to your life, not your focus, don't let nobody tell you otherwise.

- Jubilant
Is that not present days yahoo yahoo?
Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 05, 2020
The commenter above me said it all,

Once i dey try vibe and you dey do me shakara when you no be Tolotolo I'll just forget you and move on to the next one.

I can't be waiting for Jesus Christ and you Bissh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by Exedyne: 3:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Kingsuave:

Once i dey try vibe and you dey do me shakara when you no be Tolotolo I'll just forget you and move on to the next one.

Exactly

No time for rubbish these days

My ex wey I beg one time I no go ever beg am again

I no go even do mistake pick her call

1 Like

Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by Nazgul: 5:15am On Dec 05, 2020
zanshi:
I love the fact that men of this generation dont have time for that long term wooing, once they see that their place with this woman would lead to a dead end, they close all chapters and moveee on.
Exactly. Truth is there are more ladies than men in Nigeria. Many guys aren't aware of this fact that's why ladies keep misbehaving.

Once that reality is known to you, believe me you won't be masturbating around girls up and down like a crazy lunatic seeking their affection cos they need us more than we need them, so many of us just don't know it yet.
Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by jubilantagida: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nazgul:

Exactly. Truth is there are more ladies than men in Nigeria. Many guys aren't aware of this fact that's why ladies keep misbehaving.

Once that reality is known to you, believe me you won't be masturbating around girls up and down like a crazy lunatic seeking their affection cos they need us more than we need them, so many of us just don't know it yet.

That's an interesting stat right there bro! Many men are oblivious of the fact which is why they are wasting away.
Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by jubilantagida: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
tobechi74:
As if she is trouphy

That's how they want to be seen.

Make a Woman the center of your being and be sorry for it.
Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by jubilantagida: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kingsuave:

At all, at all!

Those time of dedicated wooing has come and gone jare.

There's money to be made, estates to be built, industries to run, hence, no time to waste on someone who's out there to drain you.

1 Like

Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
No matter how much you preach, you guys will still fall on your knees, begging just to put the "tip"

1 Like

Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
when she no be money..
Sha some simps dey o

1 Like

Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by Dliquidmetal(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
No matter how much you preach, you guys will still fall on your knees, begging just to put the "tip"
those are the guys around you lol, a person like me wey no get strength for bullshit. No matter the crush I have on you once I try once and she dey do yeye I move sharp who go like me go like me I no need stress
Re: She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation by jubilantagida: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Just the tip, let me just enter, I swear, o won't move. grin grin

Those are the set of men who take sex as something special.

Celibacy hasn't killed anyone I know.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle / Will You Like To Come To Canada? / Experience With Daddy's Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.