Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo (87921 Views)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Felicity0001: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
desiredhome:

What is this one saying?......
No matter how simple the feeble minded won't understand the things if the spirit.

Keep wondering with time I hope you know.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by anonimi: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by GEEBITE: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dont mind DJ Freeze,he studied statistics in UI and struggled to graduate.He spent most of his time in B.C
O.S Ibadan studio .If not that Cool FM went for his mixed race looks to hire him,there were better guys OAPs/DJ in Ibadan then e.g Bisi Adebola Dennis,Lekan Omosebi a.k.a Big L etc.
vicrot20:
This guy doesn't know what brilliance and honour his. Dr Eneche said "If you were to be in the same class with these men of God, you wouldn't still have matched them". Bishop Oyedepo a certified architect with deep knowledge. Adeboye, Mathematician first class. Kumuyi, Mathematician first class best graduating student. Olukoya, first class best graduating student. Endeche, a medical doctor with class. Eneche snr is the Nigerian army spokes man. Freeze or what is ur name, wake up, repent and don't be crushed. You have no moral standing to talk to these men. Go talk to ur friend, HUSHPUPPI
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Youngzedd(m): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Enugupikin:
Wonder what those pastors that abused freeze will do now

DF is smarter than them.

It's a trap.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by FullBlastLight: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
ethicallyright:

Why do you think his unborn children will suffer ?

Because incurred curses are generational! (Deuteronomy 23:2)
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by tribalistdcriti: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:

He's not leading any soul to destruction but showing them the way to eternity..
Oyedepo is a fraud if u don't know, he's a man whom his only concern is about his profit..
I'm sure many Nigerians have known this during lockdown when he was lamenting about the reopening of churches when thousands of people are dying around the world..

Oyedepo is a complete fraud
And an educated illiterate if u don't know..

And lastly bald headed fowl grin
guy what's wrong with you
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by anonimi: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Felicity0001:
Your apology still won't change the fact that "you'll reap what you sow". Karma Will definitely catch up with you sooner or later.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10200456_10199582DrakeSaidRubbishjpga9900071b93fd441866802729c27525d_jpeg87d6e64432bcb0f34e579e66da1c07cf

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
GEEBITE:
Dont mind DJ Freeze,he studied statistics in UI and struggled to graduate.He spent most of his time in because Ibadan studio .If not that Cool FM went for his mixed race looks to hire him,there were better guys OAPs/DJ in Ibadan then e.g Bisi Adebola Dennis,Lekan Omosebi a.k.a Big L etc.

Freeze is arguably one of the best OAP in Nigeria. He's proven himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by anonimi: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Because incurred curses are generational!
(Deuteronomy 23:2)

Useless quote.
When you are ready, you will quote from the words of Christ in the four gospels.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by West2019(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
still a badstard idiot
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Preacherrr(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
OYEDEPO IS NOT A FRAUD LIKE YOU STATED. RATHER IS YOUR FATHER THAT DIDN'T TRAIN YOU WELL THAT IS THE FRAUD. YOU THINK YOUR BITTERNESS TOWARDS THE SERVANTS OF GOD WILL AMOUNT TO ANYTHING? YOU WILL SOON DIE IN YOUR BITTERNESS. EVEN YOUR MENTOR AND FELLOW AGENT OF DARKNESS (FREEZE )HAVE SEEN THE HAND WRITTING ON THE WALL AND APOLOGIZED.
Madibah:

Oyedepo is a fraud if u don't know, he's a man whom his only concern is about his profit..
I'm sure many Nigerians have known this during lockdown when he was lamenting about the reopening of churches when thousands of people are dying around the world..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by FullBlastLight: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
ethicallyright:

What's your proof of the final day and when is the final day?

D Holy Bible has everytin articulately documented 4 whoever believes it & whoever doesn't believe it, does dt at their own doom & damnation!
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by anonimi: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
GEEBITE:
Dont mind DJ Freeze,he studied statistics in UI and struggled to graduate.He spent most of his time in B.C
O.S Ibadan studio .If not that Cool FM went for his mixed race looks to hire him,there were better guys OAPs/DJ in Ibadan then e.g Bisi Adebola Dennis,Lekan Omosebi a.k.a Big L etc.

So much hatred from a bitter, jealous person.
Who did you offend

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by KGREAT(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Now I'm happy for his maturity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by anonimi: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Preacherrr:
OYEDEPO IS NOT A FRAUD LIKE YOU STATED. RATHER IS YOUR FATHER THAT DIDN'T TRAIN YOU WELL THAT IS THE FRAUD. YOU THINK YOUR BITTERNESS TOWARDS THE SERVANTS OF GOD WILL AMOUNT TO ANYTHING? YOU WILL SOON DIE IN YOUR BITTERNESS. EVEN YOUR MENTOR AND FELLOW AGENT OF DARKNESS HAS BY NAME FREEZE HAVE SEEN THE HAND WRITTING ON THE WALL AND APOLOGIZED.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10278406_screenshot20190924074235101com_android_chrome_jpega9ef85522d048198061c2e6ed0ceb763

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by backnbeta(f): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:

Your own apology will be in Canaan land cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by OdefaGirl(f): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
One day, this guy will still cross his legs and denounce whatever teachings he had ever given to his followers....by then, some won't even be able to turn back.
And for all the broke a*s niggars talking about tithe and offerings, be sincere to yourself, how much have you ever given to the house of God? How much? People that gives #50 back to back every year will be shouting on NL as if their bet9ja ticket cut cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by fof1: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
daddytime:
Still shouldn't stop us as a people from pondering on this.

Atheism is Atheism in whatever Form it comes or Practiced. We should be very Careful and maintain d Required Balance in Life. There is a Creator and a Divinity we are tied to Respond.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by toyosiolamide(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blakpot:
The comments coming from so called Christians or should I call them members of pastors supporters club is just embarrassing.

First n foremost, shouldnt ur alligiance as a christian should be to Jesus Christ n his teachings rather than ur pastor?

Christ's teachings emphasized a lot on love and forgiveness, but u all chose to ignore dat, to satisfy ur thirst for vengeance.
"Who is he to talk about my daddy, my pastor, he is cursed, he will suffer.. " Ffs the man has apologized move on and stop being bitter.
Thank you for your submission.Yet if a Muslim behave this way,he is termed a jihad and called all sorts of names.Worshippers of men.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Because incurred curses are generational!
(Deuteronomy 23:2)

My inquiry was a genuine rhetorical question.

I knew you meant his generation will suffer because he cursed a religious leader.

What do you think about the Saudi Arabian Royal family which is the richest family on Earth though their great grandfather burnt bibles and executed Christians?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by toyosiolamide(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blakpot:
The comments coming from so called Christians or should I call them members of pastors supporters club is just embarrassing.

First n foremost, shouldnt ur alligiance as a christian should be to Jesus Christ n his teachings rather than ur pastor?

Christ's teachings emphasized a lot on love and forgiveness, but u all chose to ignore dat, to satisfy ur thirst for vengeance.
"Who is he to talk about my daddy, my pastor, he is cursed, he will suffer.. " Ffs the man has apologized move on and stop being bitter.
Thank you for your submission.Yet if a Muslim behave this way,he is termed a jihad and called all sorts of names.Worshippers of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by masseratti: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nice one
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by gassbee: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
desiredhome:

Deal with him because him be God?....... Pastor ko,...why celebrating evil......
why do u think a whole freeze suddenly apologised, Pastor for really deal with Freeze , dem for change am for freeze this time around
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Preacherrr(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HELL FIRE AWAITS. YOU ARE CURSED TO YOUR FOURTH GENERATION UNLESS YOU REPENT THIS NIGHT. (psalm 109:17)
smile11s:
Lol. He wasn’t really apologizing lol. Oyedepo is a fool anyways. Big hell fire awaits Oyedepo
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by notoriousbabe: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Apologising to an elder but still crossing the legs. A well trained Yoruba son who got carried away with social media hype and western culture. We don't call elders bastards nor insult them. You went too far and i really hope you mean this apology. The ice in the Freezer has been melted. The Freesheeple Daddy has been humbled.
iye ni ko te eba ti. Shiioor
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by oluwalonprovide(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:

The Truth we all don’t know is most of these men of God has covenant with God, so do you expect them to beg? If they were all struggling with their ministries, you same people will still called them out that where is their God!

Please, it’s not a most you judge anyone instead start your own church and see how easy it is. You too pray for politicians, atleast they are for everyone, do miracles and have your own money too and let’s see your result.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
It is said,A wise man carefully picks the enemy he goes to battle with but this Daddy Freeze no wise.
What if the Sango or Ogun the Bishop dey serve just slap him mouth now.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
FullBlastLight:

D Holy Bible has everytin articulately documented 4 whoever believes it & whoever doesn't believe it, does dt at their own doom & damnation!

I bet you would condemn some passages in the Bible if they took place today.

Should I proceed with my proof?
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by fof1: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Daddy Freeze has apologized to David oyedepo over the video showing him immitating the Bishop and insulting him. He said those were old ways and he has since abandoned such confrontational methods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6SGg7vnbe0

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFDFjAzBvBn/?igshid=1r3lknr410hkx

The throwback video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-H2CwhpZwI

I TELL YOU ALL THE TRUTH, THIS GUY WILL SURELY REAP WHAT HE IS SOWING EXCEPT HE GENUINELY REVERSES HIS STEEP DRIVE INTO APOSTASY AND ENDTIME EMBOLISM OF DARKNESS. HE CAN NOT FIGHT FOR GOD ALMIGHTY WHO IS NOT DUMB LIKE OUR IDOLS...GENUINE REPENTANCE AND TRUE CONVERSION IS D ANSWER.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by micfoley: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
He must have been advised to apologise , probably by his parents. Anyway, it us still a good move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.