Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo (87918 Views)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Chai! F**k up.
Just when I was hyping you...
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by davidque: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Very artongant chap. He forgot that Bishop Oyedepo makes it a rule never to respond to baseless critics who just speak hate.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Cardinalpoint: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Why must people always insult for them to make a point.

You can make your point without insulting the other person.

We need to correct in love and this applies to everyone of us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by GEEBITE: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hello Ifedayo Olarinde's bro Stan. I can never be bitter about or jealous of an oke aremo boy.i have known him before you probably heard of him. If you are his disciple that's fine.Tell me what's the difference between you and the pastors cursing him for attacking their " father" . Take a look at the mirror.
anonimi:

So much hatred from a bitter, jealous person.
Who did you offend
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by GEEBITE: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Absolutely right. Anonimi this is for you.
Cardinalpoint:
Why must people always insult for them to make a point.

You can make your point without insulting the other person.

We need to correct in love and this applies to everyone of us
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by desiredhome: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
gassbee:
why do u think a whole freeze suddenly apologised, Pastor for really deal with Freeze , dem for change am for freeze this time around
Freeze started on a wrong note, that video making around is not recent and he has apologized in his subsequent videos.....
I don't think this particular one is different.....
Those ones threatening kill . how are they different from Boko Haram terrorist?.....

I wish they can fight for God the way they are fighting for a mere motal like Oyedepo...

Daddy Freeze still have his message.....

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
oluwalonprovide:

The Truth we all don’t know is most of these men of God has covenant with God, so do you expect them to beg? If they were all struggling with their ministries, you same people will still called them out that where is their God!

Please, it’s not a most you judge anyone instead start your own church and see how easy it is. You too pray for politicians, atleast they are for everyone, do miracles and have your own money too and let’s see your result.

Money does not come down from heaven.

Davido and Wizkid are rich because people contribute money to pay for their shows.

Pastors are rich because members who feel they have influenced their lives positively contribute money for their upkeep.

Truth be told, it's the choices of their members to contribute. No one has ever compelled them to do so.

I also think most Nairaland Christians criticize Big Brother Naija and call Nigerians youths foolish for contributing their airtime and subscription to the revenue of multichoice although multichoice also does not force anyone.

If christians can criticize the revenue of Big Brother Naija because they feel the organizers get richer while the youth get poorer, why can't critics evaluate the tithes and offerings in the church if they feel the pastors get richer while the congregation gets poorer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by desiredhome: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

No matter how simple the feeble minded won't understand the things if the spirit.

Keep wondering with time I hope you know.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by anonimi: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
GEEBITE:
Absolutely right. Anonimi this is for you.

Why is it not for you

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by stayclearofme: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
You no fear ibiyeomie make i know wetin cause am idiot boy.

All the fools cheering you up wanted you dead, silenced or irrelivant forever.

You were too naive to notice.

Maybe you should ask crazy kemi how far her experience with ibiyeomie.

The man squared no be childs, he does not even know too many who are willing to purnish you for making him bait an eye lid.

Call it what you like but next time, stay on your lane. This one no be your mate.

Oyedipo means a lot to many of us. Much more than just a preacher
See the way you are praising a pastor for threatening to kill somebody. You people are lost. Indeed "religion is the opium of the people".

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by FullBlastLight: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
ethicallyright:

I bet you would condemn some passages in the Bible if they took place today.

Should I proceed with my proof?

My broda, d Bible is not a ordinary book 2 be debated, it's d living Word of God 2 be obeyed!

Besides, without d help of d Holy Spirit, we wil superficially read d Bible & carnally mis-apply it in our everyday life!

D letter killeth, it's d Spirit dt quickeneth!

#Selah!
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooo cartel

Daddy freeze is just one confuse albino.
Why are you apologizing for saying the truth? Are these new generation pastors living a Christ like life?
Majority of them and their kids are flying private jets within and outside the country while their members can barely afford to eat. Majority of them are building secondary schools and universities 70 percent of their members can't afford to go.
These new generation pastors should be the ones to apologize to Nigerians because they are the biggest scammers in this country that's the reason they have been making unnecessary noise since FG passed the bill to be checkmating their income and resources.
Now majority of them already adopted the online payment of tithe and offerings through mobile banking,bank transfer and bank ussd, can you imagine!
Pay your tithes to the less privileged, the homeless and the sick.. Visit general hospital and use your tithe to clear the bills of some of the sicks who can't afford their hospital bills and watch God transform your life for good.
Stop enriching these criminals!!!
80 percent of low income earners in Nigeria are extremely dumb and deserve whatever they are getting from their so called daddies and mummies in the Lord.
May God help this confused nation!
Even Israel and Egypt no do pass this one!
Fraudsters.
There is a difference between saying the truth and insulting people that was why he was called a bastard
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Mrsprof(f): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
He should get lost with his nonsense apology, bishop doesn't need it. When he genuinely wants to apologise, we will know. #freezerhypocrite

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by wink2015(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
PASTOR ENECHE HARD WORDS ON FREEZE REALLY TOUCH THE HEART OF THE DUD

The centre could not hold.

He just got to apologise to Pastor Oyedepo.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by GEEBITE: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
I haven't been all over the thread insulting people with a different opinion. Freeze went overboard by insulting Oyedepo with that "bald headed fowl" stuff in 2018.I was disappointed when I read it as he was not raised that way. The curses and insults coming his way now is a form of retribution.
anonimi:

Why is it not for you

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Rebuke: 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:

He's not leading any soul to destruction but showing them the way to eternity..
Oyedepo is a fraud if u don't know, he's a man whom his only concern is about his profit..
I'm sure many Nigerians have known this during lockdown when he was lamenting about the reopening of churches when thousands of people are dying around the world..

Oyedepo is a complete fraud
And an educated illiterate if u don't know..

And lastly bald headed fowl grin

See who is talking o. Hahaha. I don't even know what led me to checking yhur profile.

Smh, I talk am before , most of yhu insulting men of God don't have a life outside the internet.

Who are yhur parents? Isn't obvious yhu weren't well raised?

I keep wondering how we come to have so many miscreants in our society, if only yhu had parents with anything close to Oyedepo to have raised yhu well, I am sure we wouldn't have been reading the rubbish yhu just typed here now.

O boy, just go sit down somewhere to think about yhur life, yhu look so pitiable.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by foreshore(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Daddy Freeze has apologized to David oyedepo over the video showing him immitating the Bishop and insulting him. He said those were old ways and he has since abandoned such confrontational methods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6SGg7vnbe0

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFDFjAzBvBn/?igshid=1r3lknr410hkx

The throwback video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-H2CwhpZwI

You think you can talk to anyone and go Scot free! You have gone too far on this!
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by micflo28(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
2 things that should not have absolute control over us are Nigerians problems and Religion. The latter cannot rule me absolutely. I independently observe my own personal reverence to God without the help of a pastor. I tithe mostly to the orphanage. With this, my heavenly eternity is still guaranteed all the same.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by smile11s(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Preacherrr:
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HELL FIRE AWAITS. YOU ARE CURSED TO YOUR FOURTH GENERATION UNLESS YOU REPENT THIS NIGHT. (psalm 109:17)

Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by aalangel(f): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Apologising to an elder but still crossing the legs. A well trained Yoruba son who got carried away with social media hype and western culture. We don't call elders bastards nor insult them. You went too far and i really hope you mean this apology. The ice in the Freezer has been melted. The Freesheeple Daddy has been humbled.

He's not sorry...but we'll all move on.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by FullBlastLight: 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
ethicallyright:

My inquiry was a genuine rhetorical question.

I knew you meant his generation will suffer because he cursed a religious leader.

What do you think about the Saudi Arabian Royal family which is the richest family on Earth though their great grandfather burnt bibles and executed Christians?

Any of d descendants dt does not follow d evil paths of their fathers, bt seek God wil obtain God's mercy 2 be exonerated frm such generational curses!

However, d curses wil be very active & operational on d descendants or children dt dissidently trail d wicked paths of their fathers!

God visits d iniquity of d fathers upon their children even unto d tenth generation, bt will only spare any of d children dt fears Him!

Dis is expressly stated by God in His Word in Exodus 20:5-6!

Dis I believe might be d reason 4 d exoneration if d Saudi Arabian Royal Dynasty u pin-pointed!
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by marv1: 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
As this albino freeze has realised his foolishness. He has been sent to his parents by words. You cant insult people at the top and think you will get to the top. Never.
You will never get there. These spiritual father's have built their reputation that no mere bastarrd can tarnish.
In 1000 times of freeze he can not get to level they are . Freeze is just nothing but a noise maker.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by encryptjay(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
femi4:
Eneche must be a medical Dr, see medical terms he was using against freeze
Yup grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by edoairways: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:

Oyedepo is a fraud if u don't know, he's a man whom his only concern is about his profit..
I'm sure many Nigerians have known this during lockdown when he was lamenting about the reopening of churches when thousands of people are dying around the world..

Other pastors in the USA responded similar way Oyedopo did too
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Any of d descendants dt does not follow d evil paths of their fathers, bt seek God wil obtain God's mercy 2 be exonerated frm such generational curses!

However, d curses wil be very active & operational on d descendants or children dt dissidently trail d wicked paths of their fathers!

Dis is expressly stated by God in His Word in Exodus 20:5-6!

Dis I believe might be d reason 4 d exoneration if d Saudi Arabian Royal Dynasty u pin-pointed!

That's why I used Saudi Arabia because the name of Jesus Christ is insulted there. They claim he was a mere prophet, son of a carpenter who didn't rise on the third day.

Why are they the richest family on earth despite?
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by jaxxy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Preacherrr:
SHUT UP, YOU HYPOCRITE!

One of them is here.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by ursullalinda(f): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
You no fear ibiyeomie make i know wetin cause am idiot boy.

All the fools cheering you up wanted you dead, silenced or irrelivant forever.

You were too naive to notice.

Maybe you should ask crazy kemi how far her experience with ibiyeomie.

The man squared no be childs, he does not even know too many who are willing to purnish you for making him bait an eye lid.

Call it what you like but next time, stay on your lane. This one no be your mate.

Oyedipo means a lot to many of us. Much more than just a preacher

Really?.......Pls who is Ibiyeomie?.......Is he God? Or is their something I'm missing here......the example you gave was not even how he worn a soul but how he dealt with one.......lets stop talking about men of God like they are God.......it makes them act like demi gods and that is not the essence of Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by OCHKESTINE(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:

"Deep calls unto deep". Only a fraud knows another fraud.
Na poverty go peel the skin from your skull!
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by SonofLincoln: 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooo cartel

Daddy freeze is just one confuse albino.
Why are you apologizing for saying the truth? Are these new generation pastors living a Christ like life?
Majority of them and their kids are flying private jets within and outside the country while their members can barely afford to eat. Majority of them are building secondary schools and universities 70 percent of their members can't afford to go.
These new generation pastors should be the ones to apologize to Nigerians because they are the biggest scammers in this country that's the reason they have been making unnecessary noise since FG passed the bill to be checkmating their income and resources.
Now majority of them already adopted the online payment of tithe and offerings through mobile banking,bank transfer and bank ussd, can you imagine!
Pay your tithes to the less privileged, the homeless and the sick.. Visit general hospital and use your tithe to clear the bills of some of the sicks who can't afford their hospital bills and watch God transform your life for good.
Stop enriching these criminals!!!
80 percent of low income earners in Nigeria are extremely dumb and deserve whatever they are getting from their so called daddies and mummies in the Lord.
May God help this confused nation!
Even Israel and Egypt no do pass this one!
Fraudsters.
You nailed it my man. You wonder why poverty envelopes the land while the so called Daddies and GOs are living high on the hogs and an average Nigerian lives on less than $1.50 a day according to UNESCO. I don't know why people worship people like them. I can pray to my God without some GOs laying his hands on my head.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by FullBlastLight: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2020
anonimi:

Useless quote.
When you are ready, you will quote from the words of Christ in the four gospels.

Na wa 4 u oo!

Christ said He has not come 2 abolish d law, bt 2 fulfil d law! So d laws stil validly hold!

Or, are u tryna say there are no generational curses? Huh?
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Angelfrost(m): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2020
MrSensor:
This Athiest think he is smarter than genuine men of God. Thunder fire him.

No true child of God will use such words as you did above... Your salvation is questionable.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 12:02am On Sep 13, 2020
tuoyoojo:

I would like to know how much of your income you have given to the less privileged, how many widows you have supported, how many people you are supporting catering for their education. What impact you have made.

Is it your money they are using to pay tithes. Na u work the money for them. If they decide to pay their tithes , why e dey pain you. If they are paying their tithes and things are not working out for them would they continue.

Dey your dey and let others dey their dey

Too much oil dey your head. Those are the hypocrites. That was what Judas topd Jesus that why buy expensive perfume when u can help the poor. Hypocritical just to sound good. But he Judas hasn't helped anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.