Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) (44631 Views)

Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by DanjaNinja(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2020
greencard:
Something must have led him to this

No body will talk about that now,

Crime of passion
Build up by consistent nagative depressive disorders..it may be hard to just walk away , but it safer to stay away if you notice your partner is losing it..don't underestimate the power of nagative emotions.its dangerous

It’s no crime of passion or mental health. Some men are simply selfish. They have been raised to believe women were born to serve them. Such men would rather kill than have that woman go live her life in peace. I know men like this. Our culture plays a role here too - Men are told women should submit completely. But they forget to tell the men to love and respect their wives as well.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by DanjaNinja(m): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2020
dinachi:
What did she do? Before I condemn the man, I must know what she did. The most dangerous thing for a woman in any relationship is to destroy a man's ego! What evil crime did she commit. Some of these women, the moment you marry them, they turn to devil's!

BUT no matter what she did, except in self defence he should not have taken her life. That's wrong!

Smh. People like you are the problems. Here’s a man who just killed his wife and your reasoning is what did she do? For example, let’s assume she cheated. Is cheating a crime punishable by death?

And from the video, it’s obvious the man is the abusive one in the relationship. If you find you can no longer live with your spouse, divorce and live your life in peace but to murder someone because they choose to leave you - that’s a devil right there.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by DanjaNinja(m): 6:57am On Sep 14, 2020
mazizitonene:
read to understand..... obviously I was talking about her brother....but I've included it in the original Text for clarity for you and your likes bro

Lol. I am not your bro. Please learn to write clearly. It might save your life some day. Peace ✌️
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by DanjaNinja(m): 7:02am On Sep 14, 2020
kovic7:
mehn that woman brother na pussy ass niggar.
like I go stand like this, u go tell me to my face say if u don't kill me sister, make I know say u he fake, then I go carry phone dey record or call Police.. except say I dey wheelchair when u talk am, if not, one of us go need doctor, the other one go need lawyer..

I think you have the wrong idea. What should the brother do? Beat him or arrest him? Would that have stopped the bastard from killing his wife? Focus on the bastard and not the victims brother.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by DanjaNinja(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2020
lekki1444:
after you done give her papa 500 goats and 500 yams and 2000 kolanuts and 3000 crates of orijin and 2 million naira as bride price ? shocked bros make you fear GOD oh shocked

This right here is part of the problem. Some men see the bride price as officially “buying” the woman. Meaning they can do with her as they please. Own culture needs to evolve. And men need to learn how to love their wives - they are not your property.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by DanjaNinja(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/*

Person wey dem catch na im be thief. Camera and social media are exposing many things. See how he looked like the real deal in the church. And some gullibles with ingrained low self-esteem(like petra1) will say "touch not my annointed" and let them continue with their crime/fraud.

Imagine what Chris went through with his wife before they divorced. Now imagine what Adeboye and Oyedepo's wives may be going through in silence. Public posturing doesn't always tell the story.

*/

Let me correct you sir - it’s imagine what Anita went through before the divorce. It was Anita who filed for divorce. Does who benefit or have the upper hand never file for divorce. It’s mostly the abused who seek a way out by filing for the divorce.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by DanjaNinja(m): 7:14am On Sep 14, 2020
SATANNIST:
no symphaty for cheaters.. keep shooting any cheater be it guy or girl. if you know u are not ready to stick to the preek or toto, then dont marry

Since when did cheating become a crime punishable by death? Why not walk away by seeking a divorce? In this case, it was the woman who filed for divorve. Please remember abusers never file for divorce since they have the upper hand.

And lastly, what makes u think the lady that was killed cheated on her husband? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by SATANNIST: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2020
DanjaNinja:

[s] what makes u think the lady that was killed cheated on her husband? Smh.[/s]
tell me exactly what transpired then
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by DanjaNinja(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2020
SATANNIST:
tell me exactly what transpired then

Since you saw her cheating on her husband. I have nothing to tell you. ✌️

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by SATANNIST: 7:20am On Sep 14, 2020
DanjaNinja:

Since you saw her cheating on her husband. I have nothing to tell you. ✌️
that is because u and all the rest actually have nothing to say. the lady is a cheat and she dared the psycho so no sympathy for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by greencard: 7:26am On Sep 14, 2020
DanjaNinja:

It’s no crime of passion or mental health. Some men are simply selfish. They have been raised to believe women were born to serve them. Such men would rather kill than have that woman go live her life in peace. I know men like this. Our culture plays a role here too - Men are told women should submit completely. But they forget to tell the men to love and respect their wives as well.

we heard "she cheated with a choir master",
We heard "she packed out of the house",
we heard, *he was beaten up by her brother"

We only judge his one action of murder..which of course is murder i.e taking a life.

We shouldn't just rush to conclusions and nail the man, of course the law will take it full course.

Most Women uses emotional blackmail to nail Thier husband's. If he hasn't shoot her , she will have use emotional blackmail to defend her wayward lifestyle. That's the other side of the coin.

But again nothing justify murder.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by DanjaNinja(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2020
greencard:

we heard "she cheated with a choir master",
We heard "she packed out of the house",
we heard, *he was beaten up by her brother"

We only judge his one action of murder..which of course is murder i.e taking a life.

We shouldn't just rush to conclusions and nail the man, of course the law will take it full course.

Most Women uses emotional blackmail to nail Thier husband's. If he hasn't shoot her , she will have use emotional blackmail to defend her wayward lifestyle. That's the other side of the coin.

But again nothing justify murder.

Again you are making hasty judgements based on “we heard”. You heard but did you see or know?

Even if she cheated, which I highly doubt, does it give this man the right to take her life?

And from the video, it is obvious the man is the abuser. Please note, It was the woman who filed for divorce and moved out of the house. Abusers and oppressors never file for divorce because they have the upper hand.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by DAramis: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2020
Most times, the thing that tick people off to go all out in their action (murder inclusive) is cheating and sex related issues.

The American that murdered his wife because he is not getting enough sex, those that killed their wife because they cheated etc.

Nobody knew what she did that made her husband to go this extent but, there is a possibility of cheating being involved. What is bad is bad. Killing her does not make her mistakes right, but at same time, most men react to issues differently and at different time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2020
I feel for the pastor sha, his wife cheated on him, no one was there to counsell him.... Pastor or no pastor, we are all human beings.

May the cheater's soul RIP and wish the pastor repent before death takes him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by BigBashiru: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2020
DAramis:
Most times, the thing that tick people off to go all out in their action (murder inclusive) is cheating and sex related issues.

The American that murdered his wife because he is not getting enough sex, those that killed their wife because they cheated etc.

Nobody knew what she did that made her husband to go this extent but, there is a possibility of cheating being involved. What is bad is bad. Killing her does not make her mistakes right, but at same time, most men react to issues differently and at different time.

The centrality of sex in all these atrocities really shows that human beings are primates/home sapiens and are really animals no much different than apes.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by cuthbert5: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oga Law and order doesn't work in Benin city or even Nigeria in general in comparison to the USA where police and the law courts works.So if you go and do such in the USA you'll be jailed for assault sharp sharp.In cases like this just call the cops simple and allow the law take its place.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The brother is not a real niggarrr.... pussy asss niggarrr everywhere
You tell it to my face that you are going to kill my sister

As at that very moment you become history
Nobody fuckkk with my sisters and go Scot free
The last time some one tried that shit by seizing faith's phone...the hood and the whole of pz, sapele road in Benin city was no longer safe for anybody....i almost pull the trigger as a real niggarrr...
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Beautyaddy: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
omohlexy:
Read she was sleeping with the choir director in their matrimonial jacuzzi. Send nudes and video of the act to husband by error. Wanted to leave the marriage when every cast. Op next time investigate properly before you post soured news. The real victim is the pastor. Only mistake he made is that he went extreme by taking a life in a fit of blind anger cos he was cheated on and yet beaten up in his own home. Put yourself in the guys shoes before you judge.

See another Big Fool and a Liar! angry
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Saltzman00: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Beautyaddy:

See another Big Fool and a Liar! angry
kk everything the guy said was a lie...now tell us what really happened? ...
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Amanda4life: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dshocker:
Not only in Nigeria do we have fake pastors here and there,that are after tithes and offering money,especially those against freeze....We also have them abroad

The truth is bitter

He says if he doesn't kill the woman, it means he is fake.

So this pastor is not fake but has anger issue
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Ginomel(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
Teena18:
Some pastors sha
Didn't Jesus say forgive 70×7 times daily?

I sell perfumes, body spray and a host of other fragrant products, contact me for details biko because in the end, only God knows His true followers

You must be a Catholic.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by RuggedSniper: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Teena18(f): 12:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Ginomel:

You must be a Catholic.

Lol, not at all.... Pentecostal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.