Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva (46081 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by RuddyFusion(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

First you must know who bankrolled the Russian revolution and why they did it.
Who please
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by blowjohn(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
how did having Obama has the president of united states helped Africans or the black race?

Obama is bigggg scam o
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by ibuildstuff(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
how will having Dr Ngozi in that position help Naija?.. You better stop deceiving yourself, if she wins, she wins for herself and her western supporters... Naija will not gain nada, I repeat nada!!!
It will help the image of this dieing nation.
Just like how Canada made a Nigerian their chief judge.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by ibuildstuff(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
how did having Obama has the president of united states helped Africans or the black race?
Is Obama the president of Africa or the black race?

And what have Trump done for Africa or the black race?

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by stanliwise(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2020
bioemmy:

I'm not reasoning like an Ab0ki like you said.
Irrespective of those who want her there, Nigerians should also support her.

Yea, her being there may not openly benefit Nigeria, cos she can't be obviously bias, but it boost the image of the country.

She being the first African to hold that post is a plus.

One day, people like us too will vie for international positions and will need support form home.

And your comment above says a lot about your thinking I must say.
Dont respond to that kid
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by MrJibana: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Fleshly, tell this woman to go and resolve her husband's konji level before being a Rothschild globalist agent.

Spit

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by stanliwise(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
how will having Dr Ngozi in that position help Naija?.. You better stop deceiving yourself, if she wins, she wins for herself and her western supporters... Naija will not gain nada, I repeat nada!!!
it will put our broken integrity in a better position
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Burna440(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2020
jericco1:

Oga she is no longer a Nigerian

Says who?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Tonygate: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Fleshly, tell this woman to go and resolve her husband's konji level before being a Rothschild globalist agent.

Spit
Think wisely
Burna440:

Says who?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Saintinoo(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Yeah, keep reasoning like an Ab0ki who thinks having a northern Muslim as president bennefits him.

She is only in the race because Bill Gates and the Rocherfeller foundation (two organizations she is on board) want her to be there.

Her emergence will not bennefit you but most likely be the reverse as her only loyalty is to the globalist agenda.

She is contesting on behalf of the Globalist agenda.
Children of hate are here already.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by janedonez(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2020
Go Mummy!.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Saintinoo(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2020
bioemmy:

I'm not reasoning like an Ab0ki like you said.
Irrespective of those who want her there, Nigerians should also support her.

Yea, her being there may not openly benefit Nigeria, cos she can't be obviously bias, but it boost the image of the country.

She being the first African to hold that post is a plus.

One day, people like us too will vie for international positions and will need support form home.

And your comment above says a lot about your thinking I must say.
Do you mind him, Nigerians are so divided in everything, check very well, he is against her because she is not from his tribe, region, religion or political party.

People like him will end up being who there are in the next 20years, successful people always wish others well.

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by mamotalk: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2020
Nooel1:

Why won't you say she fumbled, afterall you are a Dundee so there's nothing one can do to satisfy your insatiable lust.
am a Dundee? am not surprised because you are beclouded by your parochial stance apart from being poor student of history.
I still maintain my stand that she's not patriotic enough. try and visit her time in power and do objective analysis.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by LORDKing001: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2020
Na native she d use campaign?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Saintinoo(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2020
etrange:

Must you guys really do this?
Nairaland is filled with kids, mind you, he might be 30 and still a kid, so please do not blame him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Saintinoo(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2020
etrange:
She became an American citizen last year. This may affect how China welcomes her candidacy. I wish her the best.
This is WTO job not Asia bank job, when it comes to World trade, anyone US supports wins.

Let just wish her the best.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Yeah, keep reasoning like an Ab0ki who thinks having a northern Muslim as president bennefits him.

She is only in the race because Bill Gates and the Rocherfeller foundation (two organizations she is on board) want her to be there.

Her emergence will not bennefit you but most likely be the reverse as her only loyalty is to the globalist agenda.

She is contesting on behalf of the Globalist agenda.
Mpama abeg reveal ur true colours...
U r only hating on her..
Especially because she is Igbo...
Continue fooling itself..
..iti che na o ma ihe.. grin
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Saintinoo(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

You make no sense...no iota of sense
The guy off me when he said WTO will support mulitnational business over local store.

He think WTO is for Alaba market traders...... Hahaha
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by March1117(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2020
Built2last:
See her pics.

This woman is a global citizens las las.

She is on a different league.

Hating her is simply hating achievement and success.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1304885194508435458

Why cant we mobilise support and campaign for her emergence as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for God sake? Must we continue having sets of clueless individuals rule over this nation?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Saintinoo(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
How did Adesina AfDB position help Nigeria?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by victons(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Arrant nonesense.

Supporting her because she is a Nigerian to head an organization that promotes multinational cooperations over small and local business is same as expecting me to blindly support Buhari when he leaves office and contests for the chair position of Islamic Countries.

The new world order dictates for centralization. Amazon in place of your local store. UN central dictatorship. One global currency. No borders. Jews at the top and us goyim at the bottom.

This your reasoning off me shaa
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by tayolove12(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Spit

You should av check ur background u talk like someone don’t av single sense opoooooooor
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Ategberoson(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2020
my kinda of woman, not this she's talking to her ex, I'm still having feelings for my ex kind of imbecility woman

woman that knows her onion, go Well NOI

I wish you success all through the electoral process
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Subzero047: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2020
jericco1:

Oga she is no longer a Nigerian

Who told you that she's no longer a Nigerian?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Timi141: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

You make no sense...no iota of sense
This is what happens when you spend too much time on Trump's twitter feed and Breitbart.

The way all these evangelicals equate communism and globalism with the Antichrist is really funny.

I mean this is a religion that idolizes a guy that fed 5000 people free of charge with scarce resources. I really don't know how much more communist it gets than that.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Imustreturn(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Arrant nonesense.

Supporting her because she is a Nigerian to head an organization that promotes multinational cooperations over small and local business is same as expecting me to blindly support Buhari when he leaves office and contests for the chair position of Islamic Countries.

The new world order dictates for centralization. Amazon in place of your local store. UN central dictatorship. One global currency. No borders. Jews at the top and us goyim at the bottom.

what's all this nonsense you wrote?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Burna440(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Tonygate:

Think wisely

What am I thinking wisely, how does having dual citizenship not make her a citizen of Nigeria?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Burna440(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2020
Subzero047:

Who told you that she's no longer a Nigerian?

My brother no mind them, Na him type Dey shout school na scam
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by SaintBeehot(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Is Obama the president of Africa or the black race?

And what have Trump done for Africa or the black race?
You couldn't say this when Obama stopped the patronage of Nigerian oil, when good luck refused to force the gay bill on Nigerians or how many African leaders have Trump's administration eliminated just like Obama did??.
I still fail to see the reasons why you people don't realize by this time that Trump is a blessing from God.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nyanabo2: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

First you must know who bankrolled the Russian revolution and why they did it.

Please Tell Me About It.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Philipxxxx0: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Arrant nonesense.

which kind of weed are you smoking.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by babyfaceafrica: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Saintinoo:
How did Adesina AfDB position help Nigeria?
it didn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose / Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP / Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.