Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva (46042 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Perfecttouchade: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2020
Cool
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by obyno55(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2020
Igbo Amaka. Doing us proud.

3 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by HarunaWest(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Bigflamie:
The kind of person we need as president not this extreme dumbhead we have. Tufiakwa
Nah she's a world banks stooge... She go carry all the naija give as loan... Its better she's retains her advisor role... She's good at that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by RuddyFusion(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2020
etrange:
She became an American citizen last year. This may affect how China welcomes her candidacy. I wish her the best.

Nigeria can shuttle that diplomacy by the way China is Nigerians darling...and it's not a crime to have dual citizenship as many of the candidates for WTO DG does have dual citizenship
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Ventura1: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2020
The pictures shows she was making use of the Nigeria Government house in Switzerland for the purpose. That's Nice!
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by seanwilliam(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Like for okonjo Iweala share for buhari

12 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Arrant nonesense.

Supporting her because she is a Nigerian to head an organization that promotes multinational cooperations over small and local business is same as expecting me to blindly support Buhari when he leaves office and contests for the chair position of Islamic Countries.

The new world order dictates for centralization. Amazon in place of your local store. UN central dictatorship. One global currency. No borders. Jews at the top and us goyim at the bottom.

Take your semi illiterate, anti semetic , disgusting , vile , uninformative rant off this forum

You thug

16 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

You don't even know a grain of truth about the world you live in.
O
You think the UN and it's demonic agencies are meant to promote peace and global harmony ?

The UN is soft approach towards global communism

No wonder you are poor and always begging around the forum posting your account number

Instead of reading to get a good degree and try to build a career you are here spreading hate speech and conspiracy theories

14 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by LCling: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

You make no scense...no iota of sense
Sure his counterpart reply is matured and factual.he sounds emotional.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by emalek86(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

First you must know who bankrolled the Russian revolution and why they did it.
You just talking like a fool

10 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by uchennamani(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Fleshly, tell this woman to go and resolve her husband's konji level before being a Rothschild globalist agent.

Spit
Anu ofia!

5 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Dshocker(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Good for her and also good for the reputation of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by babyfaceafrica: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2020
bioemmy:
What can we do to help her into that position?

We can't vote, can't rig, maybe campaign but pray.

Having another Nigerian head an international organisation like that would be a plus for the country.
how will having Dr Ngozi in that position help Naija?.. You better stop deceiving yourself, if she wins, she wins for herself and her western supporters... Naija will not gain nada, I repeat nada!!!

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by abdulwassi(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Ngozi for president

3 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by andyanders: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Fleshly, tell this woman to go and resolve her husband's konji level before being a Rothschild globalist agent.

Spit
One sick and retard noted.

8 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by babyfaceafrica: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2020
bioemmy:

I'm not reasoning like an Ab0ki like you said.
Irrespective of those who want her there, Nigerians should also support her.

Yea, her being there may not openly benefit Nigeria, cos she can't be obviously bias, but it boost the image of the country.

She being the first African to hold that post is a plus.

One day, people like us too will vie for international positions and will need support form home.

And your comment above says a lot about your thinking I must say.
how did having Obama has the president of united states helped Africans or the black race?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by 4tomandchi: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2020
A prophet is not honored in his home. May God grant her victory.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by xreal: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2020
This woman is a good ambassador of Africa to other continents.

Her Head Tie and its style is her logo since 1999 (that I know).

Tinubu has his.

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by mamotalk: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Bigflamie:
The kind of person we need as president not this extreme dumbhead we have. Tufiakwa
I have nothing against her aspiration but she was not that patriotic during her stay in office in Nigeria. I still remember how she fumbled during one hearing like that at the National Assembly.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Madmohamed419(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Spit
her great Gran children is beter than you. Even her dog will be respect more than you.e enemy of progress who never shop baleful .

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Coldie(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Spit
Village boy

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Teejay13(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2020
I wish her best of luck in her endevours.

Go and make us proud NOI
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by bewla(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Bigflamie:
If u see achieve u celebrate with them
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2020
I hope she gets it.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nooel1: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Spit

If I were you I will go and find out who my real father is because the man your mother is living with ain't your true dad.

Your real father can be found somewhere under Ojuelegba bridge.

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by jericco1(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2020
bioemmy:

I'm not reasoning like an Ab0ki like you said.
Irrespective of those who want her there, Nigerians should also support her.

Yea, her being there may not openly benefit Nigeria, cos she can't be obviously bias, but it boost the image of the country.

She being the first African to hold that post is a plus.

One day, people like us too will vie for international positions and will need support form home.

And your comment above says a lot about your thinking I must say.

Oga she is no longer a Nigerian
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Taich(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Spit
Is that all
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Kennitrust(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2020
She is doing greatly well.

Is she paying tithe?

Because without tithe

Things will be tide according to our god of men.

Oh I forgot, she's no longer a Nigerian undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by andyanders: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2020
Nightstalker:

Take your semi illiterate, anti semetic , disgusting , vile , uninformative rant off this forum

You thug

Don't mind that undeveloped being. That guy is mentally unstable.

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2020
andyanders:

Don't mind that undeveloped being. That guy is mentally unstable.
Honestly he is very mentally ill

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nooel1: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2020
Sodiquinone:
she should retire

You should Kpafuka

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP / Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) / Ras Kimono's Death: Dino Melaye Reacts As Reggae Legend Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.