Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,058 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva (46354 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by etrange: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

She's both Nigerian and American....and we haven't heard anything from the USA in name of support or not of NOI...

She's Nigerian candidate and China will see her as such

Unfortunately, it's not that simple. Something as "simple" as citizenship is a game changer in politics. The US doesn't need to support her for China to be weary of her loyalty. As an American citizen, NOI can eye any political office in the US. I'm not saying she has the interest but the mere existence of such possibility is already enough to imply she would do anything to gain their favour. That's a perspective the middle Easterners have when it comes to the nationality of a world organisation leader. The question is always: does she owe anything to her country and does her country pose a threat to us in case she decides to favour them? I'm sure China would prefer anyone but an American citizen.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by romenna: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Pls we need u as president of Nigeria ma.
What is wrong with Nigerians
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by mechanics(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Strong woman.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by meliziz12(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bigflamie:
The kind of person we need as president not this extreme lunacy we have. Tufiakwa
...I put her name on one of my songs and the song crashed! Had to redo it and it happened again I'm still finding it hard to understand how powerful this woman is! I guess we underate her here!
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 14, 2020
She really need to go for US presidency
Those are more liberal and republican than us here
We will first look at her name,zone,microzone,religion,gender etc
Moreover she doesn't deserve this mess and left over called Nigeria
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 14, 2020
All I hear is demonic, satanic
Nigerians as u unah know demon reach,how unah country dey?
Bunch of religious dubious and evil entities.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
how will having Dr Ngozi in that position help Naija?.. You better stop deceiving yourself, if she wins, she wins for herself and her western supporters... Naija will not gain nada, I repeat nada!!!
Has those close to you helped you?
I mean your politicians?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by saxby(f): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2020
what a woman she is
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Emmycrucial1: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2020
She will surely win, because she have the capacity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan / Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe / The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.