Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot (66149 Views)

Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by ehinmowo: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
same with Lagos, most landlords and big business owners didnt make the money in Lagos...things are no longer working in Lagos abeg. Kano is the next destination for making money

You must be kidding me
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Notatribalist:
You mean the house that's more beautiful than big brethren Ghana's house?
lol you sound so pained and delusional grin grin
I mean show me a building that looks like this ordinary staff building in Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Notatribalist(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
lol you sound so pained and delusional grin grin
I mean show me a building that looks like this ordinary staff building in Nigeria
I should I understand what you met.In Nigeria no house is as nice as big brethren Ghana, OK?
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Jaqenhghar: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hedonisco:

Lol. That's the Abuja Dream for you. Everyone looking for that big break. Unfortunately the glorious days are over (or at least on hold). It used to be much easier and more feasible during the PDP days... From the virgin OBJ years down to Yar Adua and on to Jona. So many good memories. So many fun times and success stories.

Now it's just a bunch of soulless Fulani marauders and their handful of southern quislings feasting on the city's carcass like vultures.

Hehehehe those days are long gone O. The vultures are
hungrier and greedier. The rich have grabbed everything and are still looking for ways to grab for their children. I know one lawyer like that he became ine big man's houseboy/slave becaise he believed the big man will open ways for him. The big man will be giving him false hope. Meanwhile he runs errands for the man.
I lived there for about 3 years. After I finished my work there I packed my things and left. Some people were saying I should stay back that there are opportunities. If I had foolishly stayed back maybe I wouldnt have gotten the opportunity to leave naija

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by christejames(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
reccy:
I wish you guys can see tarzania, Rwanda and Algeria capital, then you will know this is an eyesore!!!

Well, by Nigeria standard, this is very beautiful!!!

It's obvious you have never been to Abuja
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Maobichek: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Yankee101:

Gwarimpa is too crowded, nearby highway, motor parks close by etc. Robberies dey common

Wuse 2 has too many stores, offices and loitering

Maitama is the best spot in Nigeria
. Hmmmm!!! Gwarimpa and Wuse 2 are also costly and activities goes on for 24 hours on daily basis. Asokoro is politically reserved area but I prefer Maitama. lf you talk about offices, CAC, Power house, Nicon etc are all in Maitama, thank you.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Yankee101: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Maobichek:
. Hmmmm!!! Gwarimpa and Wuse 2 are also costly and activities goes on for 24 hours on daily basis. Asokoro is politically reserved area but I prefer Maitama. lf you talk about offices, CAC, Power house, Nicon etc are all in Maitama, thank you.

The offices in Maitama na corporate not too crazy (except CAC, but even those moved most things online)

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by themaestro08(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
360degreess:
.. Abuja is one of the top most beautiful cities in Africa. I am happy for having this kind of city in my country.

Celebrating mediocrity
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by themaestro08(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Yankee101:
Maitama is the place to be, if you get the money

Best roads
Best electricity
Best water supply
Best security
Best social life
Best air quality

In the entire country

So maitama is the only Nigeria?

Shameful and embarrassing! A clear sign of a pathetic country
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by themaestro08(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
4tomandchi:
Anytime people are gushing over the beauty of Abuja I tell them it is so today because of one man... his name is el- Rufai.

His bold step to demolish illegal structures and the eradication of okada and under the bridge settlers is what has kept the city beautiful today.

The blue print by el-Rufai is what successive FCT misters have maintained and the results is amazing.

Still doesn't takes away the fact his silly policies have plunged many people into hardship and poverty angry
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by themaestro08(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Hehehehe those days are long gone O. The vultures are
hungrier and greedier. The rich have grabbed everything and are still looking for ways to grab for their children. I know one lawyer like that he became ine big man's houseboy/slave becaise he believed the big man will open ways for him. The big man will be giving him false hope. Meanwhile he runs errands for the man.
I lived there for about 3 years. After I finished my work there I packed my things and left. Some people were saying I should stay back that there are opportunities. If I had foolishly stayed back maybe I wouldnt have gotten th

Whe opportunity to leave naija

Which country are you living in now?
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Yankee101: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
themaestro08:

So maitama is the only Nigeria?

Shameful and embarrassing! A clear sign of a pathetic country

Of course not

Enugu is sweet
Kaduna is cool
Uyo is tranquil
Abeokuta is ancient and calming
Owerri is lively with beautiful yellow pawpaws
Jos is elevated with a Mediterranean climate
Port Harcourt is full of opportunities
Lagos is king over all of Africa

You want more?
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Conceptsncontex(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
khalidx:
A young Nigerian girl has wowed Twitter users with her breathtaking shots of the Maitama area of Abuja.
The shots covered the AA oil house, Zenith bank and Transcorp Hilton hotel.

Quick fact: The AA Oil house is the most expensive house in Abuja. The land which the house seats on cost 1 billion naira.

Her Twitter handle
https://twitter.com/NoraAwolowo?s=09
So green
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Over hyped capital city. With epileptic electricity.
Look at Dakar, Senegal.
See electricity coverage.
Abuja never reach here in 10 years.

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by themaestro08(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Yankee101:

Of course not

Enugu is sweet
Kaduna is cool
Uyo is tranquil
Abeokuta is ancient and calming
Owerri is lively with beautiful yellow pawpaws
Jos is elevated with a Mediterranean climate
Port Harcourt is full of opportunities
Lagos is king over all of Africa

You want more?

Keep being delusional cheesy
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Babaken(m): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Who dash Una? Wetin you go come talk about cities wey fine pass Abuja 100 times?
Angola is a very beautiful country ooo
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by EPO246: 4:47am On Sep 15, 2020
azmanaty02:
AA house that is sealed by EFCC

By d way, why u come put the picture of the 'snapee'?? Wetin we wan use her picture do?

Lol, in case you want to know or need her service.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:37am On Sep 15, 2020
Babaken:
Angola is a very beautiful country ooo
Very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by lonelydora: 6:26am On Sep 15, 2020
Coldie:

When people bad mouth Nigeria I just tell them imagine say u from Niger republic or Benin republic or even Cameroon.

U go know say Nigeria na paradise

grin grin Funny but true.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Coldie(m): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2020
lonelydora:

grin grin Funny but true.
Apart from Nigeria 60% of African countries are one city states, it's not showing cause they have small population. So many of these people dae envy Nigeria with passion

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by OJEEMAH(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
For most newbies in ABJ. This is where they promise you that you will live in. But you end up living in hovels like Lugbe and karu. They will tell you that most big boys start from there and tell you that you will eventually get to live in maitama and aso koro. Sadly very very few people realize that dream. I know guys who have bee in abj almost 10 years still dreaming of meeting that big man that will open ways for them
Bros, lugbe is overrated. lugbe is no match for Karu aside Lugbe FHA. The only reason some people prefer lugbe is because there's no hold up in that axis. I mean Old Karu cos New Karu is Nasarawa State and that place an slum.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by salaza: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Nice shot good and alright, you have to emphasis a female drone pilot...ko necessary. We just sexualize everything nowadays honestly, a talented drone pilot is okay.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by elisho: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2020
Coldie:

When people bad mouth Nigeria I just tell them imagine say u from Niger republic or Benin republic or even Cameroon.

U go know say Nigeria na paradise
Niger when they import fuel to Nigeria now is like u know get shame
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by OdenKelechi(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Abuja is pure class
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by viviangist: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:
BEAUTIFUL SHOTS but a BEAUTIFULLY DISTORTED PATTERN.
I am not surprised such is coming from a WhatsApp disorganized and unregulated Nation.
Some Buildings are facing the roads with their rear ends while others are facing with their sides, some with their anterior ends...

No Government input.
Urban and Regional Planners only take their Levies and BRIBES and leave you to deposit the disaster.

i see
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Swanzi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
Notatribalist:
Or Ghana

See this f00l and yet ur country remains the poverty capital of the world after a heated battle with India kikikikikikiki grin
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Notatribalist(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Swanzi:

See this f00l and yet ur country remains the poverty capital of the world after a heated battle with India kikikikikikiki grin
hahaha.See the real poverty capital of the world below. Its been settled my dear big brethren..

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Swanzi(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Notatribalist:
hahaha.See the real poverty capital of the world below. Its been settled my dear big brethren..

mumu is that why gbajagbamialla came weeping to our president to release ur Igbo brethrens shops in Accra kikikiki
Meanwhile this is Lagos

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Rhea(f): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
khalidx:
A young Nigerian girl has wowed Twitter users with her breathtaking shots of the Maitama area of Abuja.
The shots covered the AA oil house, Zenith bank and Transcorp Hilton hotel.

Quick fact: The AA Oil house is the most expensive house in Abuja. The land which the house seats on cost 1 billion naira.

Her Twitter handle
https://twitter.com/NoraAwolowo?s=09

Does she have drone permit by nigerian police?
Make she go apply for drone licence o cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Decryptor(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2020
Mensamusa:

Una head dey there.

Check out mount Carmel prayer city of RCCG for Iferawa Osun state.

Is RCCG the only place in Osun state? Because the rest of the area na BUSH i dey see so! grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Shugar1: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2020
All this abuja is beautiful talk.... You folks should talk only about city center being beautiful cos outside dat stadium na glorified slum dey everywhere. Ex lugbe, lokogoma, kubwa gwagwalada, etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? / I Need Directions Please. / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.