Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot (66088 Views)

Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is beautiful
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by cray91(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
abioo! who nigeria as a whole sef help
longetivity:
who Abuja epp
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by madjune(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
See that beautiful white house whose exquisite gates are always shut.

I really wonder who owns that building.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by JBoss25(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hedonisco:
Nowhere in Lagos is like this. Not even their Banana or Eko Atlantic.
You Abuja dicksuckers are crazy, who told u this?
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
This Abuja na just one glorified village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by morikee: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Legacy of El-Rufai
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by joepepsy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hope they don't use generator?
khalidx:
A young Nigerian girl has wowed Twitter users with her breathtaking shots of the Maitama area of Abuja.
The shots covered the AA oil house, Zenith bank and Transcorp Hilton hotel.

Quick fact: The AA Oil house is the most expensive house in Abuja. The land which the house seats on cost 1 billion naira.

Her Twitter handle
https://twitter.com/NoraAwolowo?s=09
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by damosky12(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
reccy:
I wish you guys can see tarzania, Rwanda and Algeria capital, then you will know this is an eyesore!!!

Well, by Nigeria standard, this is very beautiful!!!

Oga, Tanzania capital (Dodoma) isn't as beautiful as Abuja by any standard at all... I don't know of Algeria.

BTW, Nigeria has some if the most beautiful cities in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by cray91(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
paradise indeed!

Why imagine such nonsense!

What the hell is imagining one from any part of Europe, Canada, US or UK

If person won imagine make e imagine with sense
Coldie:

When people bad mouth Nigeria I just tell them imagine say u from Niger republic or Benin republic or even Cameroon.

U go know say Nigeria na paradise

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by tnerro1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hope you have a permit to fly that drone in abj, cause if not, one officer go open business for your head ooooo
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by 12345baba(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Drone pilot is an occupation now o
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by landforeast(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Maitama, Asokoro, Wuse is a no go area for poor man. If you don't want to have high BP watching how teenagers are helping their parents squander our national cake don't near these place just park for Karu, Gwagwalada or even face front for Nasarawa. I once spent some time in the house of a popular Kogi politician sometime ago in wuse and I felt what these people are enjoying and why they cannot let off our treasury. They will cook all kinds of sumptuous meals, fresh babes from Different axis of Abuja will now come and service them. No be small thing, if you live in this areas it will always skip your mind that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Jaqenhghar: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
For most newbies in ABJ. This is where they promise you that you will live in. But you end up living in hovels like Lugbe and karu. They will tell you that most big boys start from there and tell you that you will eventually get to live in maitama and aso koro. Sadly very very few people realize that dream. I know guys who have bee in abj almost 10 years still dreaming of meeting that big man that will open ways for them

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by excessmon(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
Which one is? She got it correct and point of correction efcc did not seal the house
phlopholly:

That house is not the most expensive house in maitama, let alone abuja
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Lisaint(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
She should have added watermark for Copyright © sake

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by josh123(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coolboss:
Maitama Abuja, home for the Rich.
ur pictures don't look like cartoon
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by abdullahi45: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
khalidx:
A young Nigerian girl has wowed Twitter users with her breathtaking shots of the Maitama area of Abuja.
The shots covered the AA oil house, Zenith bank and Transcorp Hilton hotel.

Quick fact: The AA Oil house is the most expensive house in Abuja. The land which the house seats on cost 1 billion naira.

Her Twitter handle
https://twitter.com/NoraAwolowo?s=09

Aesthetic!
God bless Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Karlifate: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Yankee101:
Maitama is the place to be, if you get the money

Best roads
Best electricity
Best water supply
Best security
Best social life
Best air quality

In the entire country
Where did you put Asokoro?
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
No matter the state or city you come from, you can't come to Abuja and not marvel at the aesthetics. Enough resources was put into planning this city.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
landforeast:
Maitama, Asokoro, Wuse is a no go area for poor man. If you don't want to have high BP watching how teenagers are helping their parents squander our national cake don't near these place just park for Karu, Gwagwalada or even face front for Nasarawa. I once spent some time in the house of a popular Kogi politician sometime ago in wuse and I felt what these people are enjoying and why they cannot let off our treasury. They will cook all kinds of sumptuous meals, fresh babes from Different axis of Abuja will now come and service them. No be small thing, if you live in this areas it will always skip your mind that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.
thank you for this magnanimous exposition. Everywhere u turn, na luxury car u go dey see.

Being in Abj without much shishi fit wound person o.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by tit(f): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
So you did 1 million naira to get permit from the NSA to operate drones?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by DESTROTECH(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nice

Am available buying Bitcoin, giftcards, PayPal funds , cashapp funds and other e-currencies

Contact us link below on my signature
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Karlifate: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
landforeast:

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by spirul77: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coldie:

When people bad mouth Nigeria I just tell them imagine say u from Niger republic or Benin republic or even Cameroon.

U go know say Nigeria na paradise
very obvious you haven't left Nigeria for other countries, if you have been to Benin, togo or Ghana you will know Nigeria is a piece of trash been termed as the giant of Africa, the full stretch of road from madecali to cotonou all the way to togo straight to kasoa in ghana you cant find one single porthole, just few places are developed in Abuja, the rest are just eyesore, Nigeria no join at all compared to those nations you mentioned.
I am typing from kasoa in ghana now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by lightangel65i(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
No one sees how this is sexist, by a "female drone pilot"sighs
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by slimmoney(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
AA house wey under lock nd key by efcc.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Belmot(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
reccy:
I wish you guys can see tarzania, Rwanda and Algeria capital, then you will know this is an eyesore!!!

Algiers? yes but Dar es Salam or Dodoma and Kigali? Capital NO
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by AerialMapper: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nothing breathtaking about these over-saturated pictures

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by COMPAQ(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
She should be careful though, make DSS no come arrest her.

This is the kind of petty thing our security agencies will take interest in because it's Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Crispels(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
reccy:

Have you visited those places before? Most of the places you mentioned are nowhere near Abuja. Not even Kigali.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.