Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot (66086 Views)

Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by PrettyNengiBBN: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Hedonisco: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
4tomandchi:
Anytime people are gushing over the beauty of Abuja I tell them it is so today because of one man... his name is el- Rufai.

His bold step to demolish illegal structures and the eradication of okada and under the bridge settlers is what has kept the city beautiful today.

The blue print by el-Rufai is what successive FCT misters have maintained and the results is amazing.

But Abuja has retrogressed badly under this Buhari regime since 2015. The unrestrained influx of these Fulani miscreants who have taken over everywhere, building shanties in every space (Garki especially, then Apo, Jabi, Utako, etc) and constituting a criminal menace all over the place because their 'brother' is in power. Violent crimes have upsurged courtesy of these bastards. And Buhari and his useless Minister of FCT (the worst FCT Minister EVER) are okay with that.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by RTSC: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
4tomandchi:
Anytime people are gushing over the beauty of Abuja I tell them it is so today because of one man... his name is el- Rufai.

His bold step to demolish illegal structures and the eradication of okada and under the bridge settlers is what has kept the city beautiful today.

The blue print by el-Rufai is what successive FCT misters have maintained and the results is amazing.
After destroying the so called illegal structures, who now owns these buildings?

The rich politicians and crooks that have robbed you of your future.

Elrufai drove the poor away so that the rich can stay, and you think it is a good thing,?

Even this current edifice has been seized by the efcc as proceeds of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by 4tomandchi: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hedonisco:

But Abuja has retrogressed badly under this Buhari regime since 2015. The unrestrained influx of these Fulani miscreants who have taken over everywhere, building shanties in every space (Garki especially, then Apo, Jabi, Utako, etc) and constituting a criminal menace all over the place because their 'brother' is in power. Violent crimes have upsurged courtesy of these bastards. And Buhari and his useless Minister of FCT (the worst FCT Minister EVER) are okay with that.
This administration will not last forever their time will expire and we will have someone at the helm who will restore sanity again.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by ofuonyebi: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lets give her some kudos & attention which she want.
Afterall some young guys are busy doing yahoo..yahooo and other criminal colabos
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Henri8: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:
AA house that is sealed by EFCC

By d way, why u come put the picture of the 'snapee'?? Wetin we wan use her picture do?
Make we toast her na.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Hedonisco: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
For most newbies in ABJ. This is where they promise you that you will live in. But you end up living in hovels like Lugbe and karu. They will tell you that most big boys start from there and tell you that you will eventually get to live in maitama and aso koro. Sadly very very few people realize that dream. I know guys who have bee in abj almost 10 years still dreaming of meeting that big man that will open ways for them
Lol. That's the Abuja Dream for you. Everyone looking for that big break. Unfortunately the glorious days are over (or at least on hold). It used to be much easier and more feasible during the PDP days... From the virgin OBJ years down to Yar Adua and on to Jona. So many good memories. So many fun times and success stories.

Now it's just a bunch of soulless Fulani marauders and their handful of southern quislings feasting on the city's carcass like vultures.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by lizdammy: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by 4tomandchi: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
RTSC:

After destroying the so called illegal structures, who now owns these buildings?

The rich politicians and crooks that have robbed you of your future.

Elrufai drove the poor away so that the rich can stay, and you think it is a good thing,?

Even this current edifice has been seized by the efcc as proceeds of corruption.
Just flash back to when airport road single Lane and when the houses were almost getting to the main road if not for that timely intervention only God knows how Abuja would look now.

In every society there is that line between the bourgeoisie and proletariat what sensible government do is to provide low cost houses for the middle and low class but that is almost none existent in Nigeria.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by passiveincome01: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
oh
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Honchoslim16(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Goddamn mehn!
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by shedy03(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mensamusa:

Una head dey there.

Check out mount Carmel prayer city of RCCG for Iferawa Osun state.
Na this kind thing dey pain bubu's govt, how can a city be owned by a church?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Obec70(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Not among the lazy youths rather beauty with brain! Greater you girl
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Flairoqy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
A Female Drone Pilot!!!
undecided Why not just "A Drone Pilot"?
Ohh if it was the latter, it is assumed it's a Male?
Just thinking out loud though.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by pedel: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mount Carmel is a personal property of Pastor E. A. Adeboye not RCCG. It is beautiful btw.

Mensamusa:

Una head dey there.

Check out mount Carmel prayer city of RCCG for Iferawa Osun state.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Dentmoyin(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
she ugly o..
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Loveknitting: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
Transcorp hilton plus that house sealed by efcc i wonder who get am? This

Only God knows how long efcc is going to sealed that house.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
Notatribalist:
Or Ghana
aah see this fool

Just go an check out ordinary University of Ghana and tell me which of your building fine pass am not to talk of your Nsukka scum grin grin
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by samwash(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
360degreess:
.. Abuja is one of the top most beautiful cities in Africa. I am happy for having this kind of city in my country.

You said one of the most !!!
If I tell you top 5 most beautiful city in Africa, Abuja is not there.
Well Abuja is still developing very fast, more beauty need to be added to the city.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Notatribalist(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
aah see this fool

Just go an check out ordinary University of Ghana and tell me which of your building fine pass am not to talk of your Nsukka scum grin grin
lol.I am talking about a city you're talking university building lol..Is the university building the best in Accra? Well maybe..by the way we didn't see you on Big brethren Ghana thread.or you were hiding then?
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Notatribalist:
lol.I am talking about a city you're talking university building lol..Is the university building the best in Accra? Well maybe..by the way we didn't see you on Big brethren Ghana thread.or you were hiding then?
simply put , show me the building wy fine pass Uni Ghana in Nigeria if your a blockhead undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by proeast(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Honestly, there is nothing amazing here. This environment is like a normal neighborhood in other countries, so what's the all about?
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Notatribalist(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
simply put , show me the building wy fine pass Uni Ghana in Nigeria if your a blockhead undecided
You mean the house that's more beautiful than big brethren Ghana's house?
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Misterdhee1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
reccy:
I wish you guys can see tarzania, Rwanda and Algeria capital, then you will know this is an eyesore!!!

Well, by Nigeria standard, this is very beautiful!!!
Have you been to the places you mentioned? Or it's just the urge to join bandwagon?
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by franxalive(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coldie:

When people bad mouth Nigeria I just tell them imagine say u from Niger republic or Benin republic or even Cameroon.

U go know say Nigeria na paradise

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by reccy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Have you been to the places you mentioned? Or it's just the urge to join bandwagon?

Have you taken your drugs or its just the urge to spill rubbish!
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Focusmind: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
reccy:
I wish you guys can see tarzania, Rwanda and Algeria capital, then you will know this is an eyesore!!!

Well, by Nigeria standard, this is very beautiful!!!

You dey mind all these ignorant mofos praising mediocrity. We don't have any standard city in Nigeria. Check out how houses are built in Europe with built areas properly marked.

See buildings in that pics facing different directions, different designs, everybody doing his thing as he wishes. Overseas, you must follow sequence so that buildings are properly aligned.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Bashox: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
khalidx:
A young Nigerian girl has wowed Twitter users with her breathtaking shots of the Maitama area of Abuja.
The shots covered the AA oil house, Zenith bank and Transcorp Hilton hotel.

Quick fact: The AA Oil house is the most expensive house in Abuja. The land which the house seats on cost 1 billion naira.

Her Twitter handle
https://twitter.com/NoraAwolowo?s=09
Fine girl abeg go snap muhsin or warri the ghetto area make we see
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by 02Kebreal(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
360degreess:
.. Abuja is one of the top most beautiful cities in Africa. I am happy for having this kind of city in my country.

Apt
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Lovelyn451(f): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
ehinmowo:

Abuja that takes without producing nothing. Economic waste.
same with Lagos, most landlords and big business owners didnt make the money in Lagos...things are no longer working in Lagos abeg. Kano is the next destination for making money
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
phlopholly:

That house is not the most expensive house in maitama, let alone abuja

Dem say only the land the house was built on na 1 billion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Introduction Letter To UK Embassy / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.