Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Can A Relationship Work Well Without Finances???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Work Well Without Finances???? (318 Views)

I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? / Five Essential Tips For Making Your Relationship Work / Six Ways To Make Your Long-distance Relationship Work Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Relationship Work Well Without Finances???? by forsmesonly: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Thinking on how to raise capital for your business idea

Then join SMEs and Startup like you by Like, Follow and also share the page with SMEs and Startups

Follow the link below to join...

https://www.facebook.com/SMEarenaclub/
Re: Can A Relationship Work Well Without Finances???? by SavageResponse(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
forsmesonly:
Thinking on how to raise capital for your business idea

Then join SMEs and Startup like you by Like, Follow and also share the page with SMEs and Startups

Follow the link below to join...

https://www.facebook.com/SMEarenaclub/

Your title i saying one thing, the content is saying another...deception will not take you far!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Work Well Without Finances???? by Deborah98(f): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
SavageResponse:

Your title i saying one thing, the content is saying another...deception will not take you far!
lolzzzzz seriously ooooooooooooo,

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Work Well Without Finances???? by forsmesonly: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Sorry, miss up somewhere, you can disregard the message...

So sorry about that...
Re: Can A Relationship Work Well Without Finances???? by forsmesonly: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Deborah98:
lolzzzzz seriously ooooooooooooo,
No criticizing please...

Already apologize...

It was a mistake..
Re: Can A Relationship Work Well Without Finances???? by MajesticKris: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ask someone, related to you..

I know I know the Answer to this question.. you just wan trend ..
Re: Can A Relationship Work Well Without Finances???? by Deborah98(f): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
forsmesonly:
No criticizing please...

Already apologize...

It was a mistake..
sorry I wasn't criticizing you, just that we got confused on why you are treating two different topics..
Re: Can A Relationship Work Well Without Finances???? by forsmesonly: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Deborah98:
sorry I wasn't criticizing you, just that we got confused on why you are treating two different topics..
Sorry about that..

It was not intentional....

Thanks for understanding

Cheers...
Re: Can A Relationship Work Well Without Finances???? by forsmesonly: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2020
What is your ideal of a perfect first date??

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Coding, Web Design And Graphic Design In Akure, Ondo State??? / Hot Sexy Women Are Lonely And Looking For Attention On This Site / Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.