Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight (6900 Views)

Buhari Defends His Records On BBC Hardtalk / Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) / Watch Obasanjo On Bbc Hardtalk. Very Funny Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight by Sagamite(m): 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2011
renewnaija:

How can I continue to argue with someone who cant even spell right? Whose school failed who? undecided

'A wise man wont argue with fools cos people from a distance cant tell who's who'

Have the last laugh & crawl away.

Reetard, I dare you!

Don't run.

fstranger3:

^^^^

He was failed at OAU, but somehow, through affirmative action, he got into Bristol University. Let him continue to make mockery of himself. Indulge him a lil. grin

Shut up, foool!

Mr I study Medicine in Princeton (not knowing Princeton does not offer Medicine). grin
Re: Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight by renewnaija(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

He was failed at OAU, but somehow, through affirmative action, he got into Bristol University. Let him continue to make mockery of himself. Indulge him a lil. grin

Thanks for the info. I was becoming pissed with myself for arguing so long with a lunatic who cant tell black from white. angry
Re: Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2011
I smell, I smell . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs39_dGIlWo[/flash]
Re: Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight by fstranger3(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2011
renewnaija:

Thanks for the info. I was becoming pissed with myself for arguing so long with a lunatic who cant tell black from white.  angry

After cheating through JAMB, he was admitted to study mathematics at the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, a relatively unranked university, but couldnt cut it so they failed his bloody dumb-asssssssssss. But he managed to get into Bristol University ( another unranked university whose focus is to educate un-trainable, but happy go lucky Black students) through some wuruwuru and AA.  I just laugh at him whenever he posts his trash.

Sometimes I play along just to amuse myself.  Just watch him, he says the same thing and never thinks outside of the box. Never seen a more stupiddd individual in moi life. And i have seen and traveled to a lotta places. grin
Re: Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight by Sagamite(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2011
fstranger3:

After cheating through JAMB, he was admitted to study mathematics at the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, a relatively unranked university, but couldnt cut it so they failed his bloody dumb-asssssssssss. But he managed to get into Bristol University ( another unranked university whose focus is to educate un-trainable, but happy go lucky Black students) through some wuruwuru and AA.  I just laugh at him whenever he posts his trash.

Sometimes I play along just to amuse myself.  Just watch him, he says the same thing and never thinks outside of the box. Never seen a more stupiddd individual in moi life. And i have seen and traveled to a lotta places. grin

Reetard! grin grin grin grin grin

Does Princeton offer Medicine? You didn't think of that before you goofed and lied? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight by seanet02: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
Take it easy o my people.
Re: Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight by fstranger3(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2011
seanet02:

Take it easy o my people.

Eh Eyan mi

Omo ode yen ma ni mo ni ki nko ni eko di e. Mo rope awon obi e ko leko n'ile, mo de ni ki n ko ni eko ode. Igberaga e ti poju, lori ki de ni.    .     .  arrogance on nothing. As if the rest of us did not go to better schools than Bristol University.

Olodo lasan lasan ni omo na.  grin

Emi ati e to wo sokoto kanna.
Re: Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight by Sagamite(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2011
fstranger3:

Eh Eyan mi

Omo ode yen ma ni mo ni ki nko ni eko di e. Mo rope awon obi e ko leko n'ile, mo de ni ki n ko ni eko ode. Igberaga e ti poju, lori ki de ni.    .     .  arrogance on nothing. As if the rest of us did not go to [b]better schools than Bristol University[/b].

Which school?

Medicine in Princeton? ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bloody hoodrat with the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla having the nerve to claim he attends Princeton, even having the nerve to say he went to university. And he was so dumb he claimed to be studying a subject not offered in Princeton. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight by seanet02: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2011
Sagamite:

Which school?

Bloody hoodrat with the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla having the nerve to claim he attends Princeton, even having the nerve to say he went to university. And he was so dumb he claimed to be studying a subject not offered in Princeton. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Haba sagamite okun ki wo ruru ka wa ruru. Oda eyin mejeji egba pe emi ni mo se yin ke gbagbe gbo gbo e pata Egba meji kin jara won niyan .
fstranger3:

Eh Eyan mi

Omo ode yen ma ni mo ni ki nko ni eko di e. Mo rope awon obi e ko leko n'ile, mo de ni ki n ko ni eko ode. Igberaga e ti poju, lori ki de ni.    .     .  arrogance on nothing. As if the rest of us did not go to better schools than Bristol University.

Egbon oda efi ya mi. Egba pe emi ni mo seyin. Se emo pe omo Karo Ojire Leyin mejeji ni? Eje ko tan si be o ejo nitori Olohun.
Re: Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight by fstranger3(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^^^

Spare the rod, and  spoil the Bristol brat.

Ati kekere lati n p'eka Iroko, to ba dagba, it would become something else.   grin

But i will chill for a while!
Re: Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight by Sagamite(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

Spare the rod, and  spoil the Bristol brat.

Ati kekere lati n p'eka Iroko, to ba dagba, it would become something else.   grin

But i will chill for a while!

REETARD! Answer the question. grin
Re: Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight by mamagee3(f): 2:28am On Mar 09, 2011
Sagamite:

Which school?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight by ekubear1: 6:42am On Mar 09, 2011
This beef is getting hilarious grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Plan To Probe Obasanjo - Okupe / Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? / “buhari Is Dead” – Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Joyce Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.