Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit (6641 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? / I Have A Spiritual Relationship Attacker, Turning Love To Hate Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by UDUJ(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
cc: Danielfx

Your statement in the image below. There lies the root of your problem. I wonder why your family will do such. Shocking.

Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Greensquard(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=Danielfx post=93887559] It's not, she flogged me with scars and even slapped me one time. She also does things linking to me, things i didn't do but at the end someone would mention me.
[/quote

Flogged u y?
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by benodic: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
@ Danielfx

Hello,
Someone mentioned me and I came to check it out.
Your experience of course is real and many people will not understand.
The solution is in closing all the lower psychic centers that link you to that entity and raising your spiritual vibration above the area where these entities operate.
There is no need for any fighting or binding.
Only you can save yourself no one else can do it for you.
If you are interested I will give you the techniques that can help you.
May the blessings be.
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Veiniously: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
benodic:
@ Danielfx

Hello,
The solution is in closing all the lower psychic centers that link you to that entity and raising your spiritual vibration above the area where these entities operate.
May the blessings be.
So that's just all to fight a spirit
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by 3phase(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is strong...eleyi gidi gan
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by benodic: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
@ Veiniously

So that's just all to fight a spirit

Things of the Spirit are quite simple. It is just ignorance that makes it seem complicated.
The Spiritual Ignorance I see displayed in naira land is really appalling and most people that come here are more interested in arguments than in learning anything that will improve their life and that is why I don't bother myself so much here unless someone needs help.
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Veiniously: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
benodic:

@ Veiniously

Things of the Spirit are quite simple. It is just ignorance that makes it seem complicated.
The Spiritual Ignorance I see displayed in naira land is really appalling and most people that come here are more interested in arguments than in learning anything that will improve their life and that is why I don't bother myself so much here unless someone needs help.
Please I need to learn more? What if the Spirit leaves its host and attack you

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by benodic: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
@ Veiniously

Please I need to learn more? What if the Spirit leaves its host and attack you

This is exactly an example of the Spiritual Ignorance I was talking about.
Because primarily you don't know who and what you are and the information you have about Spirituality is one that fills you with so much fear that you quake in your boots to even think of venturing into Spiritual matters.
I have spent not less than 10 years teaching Practical Spirituality from the ECKANKAR perspective in my threads here in nairaland Religion section.
You may take some time to go through them.
It will enlighten you a bit if you are open minded.

https://www.nairaland.com/2889426/journey-soul
and
https://www.nairaland.com/533844/contemplation-seeds-eckankar

May the blessings be
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Veiniously: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
benodic:
@ Veiniously

This is exactly an example of the Spiritual Ignorance I was talking about.
Because primarily you don't know who and what you are and the information you have about Spirituality is one that fills you with so much fear that you quake in your boots to even think of venturing into Spiritual matters.
I have spent not less than 10 years teaching Practical Spirituality from the ECKANKAR perspective in my threads here in nairaland Religion section.
You may take some time to go through them.
It will enlighten you a bit if you are open minded.

https://www.nairaland.com/2889426/journey-soul
and
https://www.nairaland.com/533844/contemplation-seeds-eckankar

May the blessings be
okay let me go through them
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Austeeenxx: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mr Man, leave weed for those that are strong enough to smoke it.
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
sorry bro I don't believe this shit!!
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Auladimeji(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Honestly,I believe this man and I'm afraid for nothing cry angry angry
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Danielfx(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2020
benodic:
@ Danielfx

Hello,
May the blessings be.
I'm interested sir
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by SirMichael1: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Your case is strong, but not too strong for God to handle (if your story is true.)

First things first, you MUST handover your life to God. When you do this, then the real battle will start because they have a legal ground in your life. It's not going to be a walk in the park but God will fight for you.

When the sons of God presented themselves before God, Satan also came because he is also a son of God. When you present your case before God, the devil will counter it with facts and evidence proving ownership of the affairs of your life because when you were dedicated, your people handed over the affairs of your life to the idol, thereby making you a 'lawful captive'. The demon talking to you is a manifestation of that idol spirit.

The good news is Jesus came to set the lawful captives free, so you must rededicate yourself to God, denouncing every satanic covenant giving spirit wife a hold over you. Immerse yourself in the word of God and flee from sin because sin is like fertilizer for this demons. The idol will fight tooth and nail so tie your wrapper and run to the secret place of the Most High. You NEED to go back to God and become born again in Christ. That's the first step.

Assuming this story is true...
Too much of Joshua selman's message.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by benodic: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2020
@ Danielfx

I'm interested sir

I understand what you are going through but many people will not understand which will make them to mock your experiences.
Experiences such as yours are golden opportunities for immense Spiritual growth if you can take advantage of it.
Kindly send me a DM for further information
May the blessings be
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2020
benodic:
@ Danielfx

I understand what you are going through but many people will not understand which will make them to mock your experiences.
Experiences such as yours are golden opportunities for immense Spiritual growth if you can take advantage of it.
Kindly send me a DM for further information
May the blessings be
I knew you could help that's why I mentioned you.
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by jerryfemi88: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2020
Danielfx:
The main reason why i have not exposed this to anyone since is because it sounds completely insane.

After my secondary school education, i had an health attack from an overdose of drug and was unconcious, after I was revived and discharged, i started hearing a girl talking to me in a cool voice. At first, i thought i was deluding but it becomes real and real, she introduced herself as my wife and that we got married. She asked me if i don't remember which i said "no", funny enough i developed an attitude relating with her without a problem and even started having sex with her, i feel her on me and then somehow ecstasy evoke building that sperm flow....

My major issue is that i can't date a girl more than three months. My spirit companion would leave atimes for days and eventually come back. All the ladies i ever loved could not stay even though i showed them love and care and spent money on them.

I have been so lucky with money, she knows my taste for money is insatiable and so she doesn't object that area at all but whenever i start crying or feeling hurt about heartbreak with my girlfriend, she would come and whisper to me that she told me to leave her alone, that she can't share me with anyone and that we belonged to each other...

My friend was able to use voodoo to hold his girlfriend that broke his heart and stole his money to elope with a guy, the girl came back and for years they have been together happily. The girl is so happy that i advised myself to do thesame. My friend took me to an Alfa that did thesame stuff for him. Mine didn't work, as a matter of fact, my girl left me to a guy that is not handsome as i am, not financially buoyant as i am and not even educated. I used drugs during sex and so i am sure the guy wouldn't be twice as good as i am in bed.

The last time i saw my ex, she was dried up from starvation as her dad had no job and she already lost her mom. I called her and sent money to her Account to make her hair but after meeting her at the saloon, she declined meeting again with me. It was as if one moment she was very jumpy to get back to me and another moment she was critically rude.

So, i called her today and she told me she has a visitor, a male visitor and that i should not call her and that she would call me when she is chanced. I was so angry and didn't know what to do, i withdrew money and bought codeine to forget her but just as i was about taking the codeine, the spirit lady came, i felt her presence and then she laughed jokingly at me and told me she warned me about the girl, that we(spirit and i) belonged together and that i should stop chasing ladies except for flings only....

I was so angry and then i told her i would commit suicide to end the frustration of being lonely all the time, she then threatened to paralyse me if i attempt doing it, and that the paralysis would stop me from putting myself in harms way but i will live for long, even to old age like that...

She seemed so intelligent giving me special advise and saying things that i don't even know of. She makes people see me like a highly intelligent young man. She advises me whenever she's around some of the advise are righteous and it makes me wonder if she is angel or something. At a time, she came to my exam hall once to sit with me and tell me some few answers while she joke...

People started thinking i am mad or deluded in some sort which i know was true. They say sometimes i talk to myself and behave strange and even walk like a deluded person...

The thing is that i don't really hate her but the fact that i can't see her is dreadful for me. I need a companion and no girl seems to be around me more than three months no matter how caring i am. I am so fucking romantic that people always compliment on my act....

My previous posts reflect on heartbreak and stupid relationships all of which were her handiwork.

I am unhappy with my life. No voodoo works for me. I can't even cast a spell on a girl and can't hold any girl around me and any male friend she doesn't like, she sends away somehow...

Please Nairalanders, this is not a story, this is real and to God in heaven i swear on my death. I don't know what to do again. Please someone should help.

Modified: My family dedicated me to an idol in sapele after they gave birth to me.

They claimed i was so sick after birth and that they tried everything possible and only the idol that saved me... I worshipped the idol till the age of 15
Bro call my no, I once posted hear in respect of spiritual medication bro u need it it's sure as night and day. 08059709977
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
SirMichael1:
Too much of Joshua selman's message.
Selman must be a wise man.
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by SirMichael1: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Selman must be a wise man.
He is. Hence you quoted him.
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
SirMichael1:
He is. Hence you quoted him.
I didn't quote him. I don't even listen to his messages.
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by JIMMY1393: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Danielfx:
it not a script, i am serious sir.... My life is so lonely and painful

Mumu
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Scavy: 3:38am On Sep 16, 2020
i stopped reading when the op mentioned codeine
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Humanoid01(m): 5:41am On Sep 16, 2020
Ishilove:
Your case is strong, but not too strong for God to handle (if your story is true.)

First things first, you MUST handover your life to God. When you do this, then the real battle will start because they have a legal ground in your life. It's not going to be a walk in the park but God will fight for you.

When the sons of God presented themselves before God, Satan also came because he is also a son of God. When you present your case before God, the devil will counter it with facts and evidence proving ownership of the affairs of your life because when you were dedicated, your people handed over the affairs of your life to the idol, thereby making you a 'lawful captive'. The demon talking to you is a manifestation of that idol spirit.

The good news is Jesus came to set the lawful captives free, so you must rededicate yourself to God, denouncing every satanic covenant giving spirit wife a hold over you. Immerse yourself in the word of God and flee from sin because sin is like fertilizer for this demons. The idol will fight tooth and nail so tie your wrapper and run to the secret place of the Most High. You NEED to go back to God and become born again in Christ. That's the first step.

Assuming this story is true...
Danielfx, this is just what you need. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by futurerex: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Where is Danielfx Update needed ASAP.
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by generationz(f): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
This is why i avoid even alcohol. I don't even want to get a little tipsy. I don't want anything to make me lose full control of my self at any point in time. So one has to avoid drugs, psychedelics, alcohol and pray for protection and strength before you sleep because that's the only time they can try you.
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by SarutobiEky(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Man, a succubus is onto this motherfucker's ass. And here I was thinking it's just myth.
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Erojepromise(f): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
l believe you op , it seems your spirit is tied to her as your spiritual wife , you need help go back to that idol and do the needful to break ties with her
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by Alhajiemeritus: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wronggee:
Op you have a big problem or you're sick grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit by greattybee(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Only Jesus can save

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? / He Farts Too Much / The 16 DEADLY Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.