Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Before You Think About Big Penis, Read This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Think About Big Penis, Read This. (3422 Views)

How Many Inches Is A Big Penis? / What Special About Big Bumbum-men / What You Don't Know About Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Think About Big Penis, Read This. by Allsingles: 5:26am On Sep 14, 2020
The average man wants a larger or longer penis, especially given that we live in an era where manliness cannot be separated from sexuality. However I'm sorry to break the news - your penis won't change.
Dear Men, find a way to be happy with your penis size. If you are up to 20, your penis has stopped growing and nothing you do can truly enlarge it.
I know you know about penis pills, creams, stretching exercises, enlargement devices, and penis surgery. However, almost none of it works.
The few approaches that can work often have little benefits and serious side effects, and it can be as serious as erectile dysfunction.
All the penis enlargement tips you see online are unproven... Here is a rundown of some of them:

1. Penis Enlargement Pills, supplements, ointments, and creams:
Medically speaking, all of them are complete nonsense. None of them works. The reason they are still sold is that no one wants to publicly say it didn't work on him because that's like telling everyone he has a small penis.

2. The vacuum pump:
This is a cylinder that sucks out air. You stick your penis in and the resulting vacuum draws extra blood into it, making it seem erect and a little bigger. You then clamp off the penis with a tight ring - like a tourniquet. The effect only lasts as long as you have the ring on. But then using it for more than 20 to 30 minutes can cause tissue damage.

3. Stretching Exercises:
Weights or stretching exercises won't change your penis size and that's because the penis is not a muscle, unlike butt. But urologists say you stand a chance of increasing your penis size by half an inch by hanging weights on a flaccid penis. However, you might have to wear a weight strapped to your penis eight hours a day for about six months. Risks include tearing of the tissue, burst of blood vessels, and other problems.

4. Penis Enlargement Surgery:
Penis enlargement surgeries are aimed at either widening or lengthening the penis, however these surgeries are almost always futile.
There are no well-studied approaches. No major medical organization approves of these surgeries. It's banned in the U.S and many developed countries.
The side effects of lengthening surgeries are numerous and include infections, nerve damage, reduced sensitivity, and difficulty getting an erection. Perhaps most disturbing, scarring can leave you with a penis that's shorter than what you started with. Widening the penis is even more controversial. Side effects can be unsightly -- a lumpy, bumpy, uneven penis. In simple terms, you don't wanna risk it.
Let me also add that no amount of sex and/or masturbation can increase your penis size.
Be happy with what you have, lose weight if you're obese and stay away from hoes.
PS: you can still have maximal sexual experience with your small dick!

7 Likes

Re: Before You Think About Big Penis, Read This. by motionarena: 5:28am On Sep 14, 2020
Allsingles:

The average man wants a larger or longer penis, especially given that we live in an era where manliness cannot be separated from sexuality. However I'm sorry to break the news - your penis won't change.
Dear Men, find a way to be happy with your penis size. If you are up to 20, your penis has stopped growing and nothing you do can truly enlarge it.
I know you know about penis pills, creams, stretching exercises, enlargement devices, and penis surgery. However, almost none of it works.
The few approaches that can work often have little benefits and serious side effects, and it can be as serious as erectile dysfunction.
All the penis enlargement tips you see online are unproven... Here is a rundown of some of them:

1. Penis Enlargement Pills, supplements, ointments, and creams:
Medically speaking, all of them are complete nonsense. None of them works. The reason they are still sold is that no one wants to publicly say it didn't work on him because that's like telling everyone he has a small penis.

2. The vacuum pump:
This is a cylinder that sucks out air. You stick your penis in and the resulting vacuum draws extra blood into it, making it seem erect and a little bigger. You then clamp off the penis with a tight ring - like a tourniquet. The effect only lasts as long as you have the ring on. But then using it for more than 20 to 30 minutes can cause tissue damage.

3. Stretching Exercises:
Weights or stretching exercises won't change your penis size and that's because the penis is not a muscle, unlike butt. But urologists say you stand a chance of increasing your penis size by half an inch by hanging weights on a flaccid penis. However, you might have to wear a weight strapped to your penis eight hours a day for about six months. Risks include tearing of the tissue, burst of blood vessels, and other problems.

4. Penis Enlargement Surgery:
Penis enlargement surgeries are aimed at either widening or lengthening the penis, however these surgeries are almost always futile.
There are no well-studied approaches. No major medical organization approves of these surgeries. It's banned in the U.S and many developed countries.
The side effects of lengthening surgeries are numerous and include infections, nerve damage, reduced sensitivity, and difficulty getting an erection. Perhaps most disturbing, scarring can leave you with a penis that's shorter than what you started with. Widening the penis is even more controversial. Side effects can be unsightly -- a lumpy, bumpy, uneven penis. In simple terms, you don't wanna risk it.
Let me also add that no amount of sex and/or masturbation can increase your penis size.
Be happy with what you have, lose weight if you're obese and stay away from hoes.
PS: you can still have maximal sexual experience with your small dick!
what of enlargement herbs sold by kayamata nation in Instagram
Re: Before You Think About Big Penis, Read This. by Freestainworld(m): 6:01am On Sep 14, 2020
people will not hear until they loss the precious one they have.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Think About Big Penis, Read This. by 4teenblaq: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2020
oga go and sit down....

even surgery, you say e no dey work..

please go and sit that...

they want to discourage small dick guys that want to enlarge their junior so that they can have all the esteem of having a big dick..

don't mind I have seen someone who had passed through Allot to get his dick bigger and it paid off for him.

so don't be discouraged. it is all determination.

jelqing has worked for some
pandoro with Ori worked for some
surgery worked for some..

don't listen to size doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Before You Think About Big Penis, Read This. by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2020
4teenblaq:
oga go and sit down....

they want to discourage small dick guys that want to enlarge their junior so that they can have all the esteem of having a big dick..

don't mind I have seen someone who had passed through Allot to get his dick bigger and it paid off for him.

Pls can i talk to that person?
Re: Before You Think About Big Penis, Read This. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2020
4teenblaq:
oga go and sit down....

What is Pandoro?
Re: Before You Think About Big Penis, Read This. by Nwibii: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
I can't encourage any one around me to do a penis enlargement, what for nah?
I don't know why most gals still clamour for it, am enjoying what ever size my G has and I'm okay with it.
U want tie my thing.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before You Think About Big Penis, Read This. by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
What will i say now in the end all finger cn't be same size e get why......
Re: Before You Think About Big Penis, Read This. by Noblefreeman(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Tell them, its not by how big. But how well u can use it
Re: Before You Think About Big Penis, Read This. by gstelly: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
4teenblaq:
oga go and sit down....

oga prove him wrong
Re: Before You Think About Big Penis, Read This. by herbertp: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
It is strange why a woman would only fall in love with a big manhood. A big sized penis amazes her and she only goes for what she wants; a big penis. A Woman suffering from vaginal laxity due to the relaxation of the cervical muscles really needs her man to have a plus size of a manhood. Get The Safest Way to Getting a Big Penis HERE==>> https://www.infomagazines.com/health-and-fitness/men-health/what-size-penis-do-women-prefer/

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why? Why? Why? / Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women / Kissing Without Being Sexually Aroused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.