Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ladies Why? Why? Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why? Why? Why? (3429 Views)

Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why? Why? Why? by bignero: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ladies have a question to ask.. A need clarity

I meet this lady in church.. Been seeing her always as shes an usher..

I decided to approach her.. . To my surprise she was quite cute from close distance (she wears those chromogrohic or something glasses, gets dark etc) so from distance you cant really seeher face from far..

Approached her.. We spoke, i really liked her.. Collected her number, conversation seemed to go well, i thought she liked me too from the way conversations went.

I messaged her during the week,(monday of first Sunday) she didn't response, she comes to church every Sunday.. Prior to talking to her, since she didn't respond to my WhatsApp.. I thought id ask her about that in person in church (the next week) she didn't show up.. Was really hoping to see her.. Called her the following week she picked and said she didn't come to church cos she was ill, said shed call me back.. Never called back.. Came to church last Sunday.. I asked her about her health and why she didn't reply messages said shes been busy.. But that i should call again, shed respond.. This Sunday was hoping to see her.. She didn't show, so i called her.. She said she went to another church, so shed call me later.. Till now no call..

I thought this lady liked me oo..
Ladies please interpret this attitude.. Cos i also really like this girl, but am not ready to be chasing etc.. Or she doesn't like me and i should not waste my time.. Abeg opinions..

Does she want me to chase her? Because shes not consistent in church like before.. Seeing i really dig her..

Or am just fooling myself
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by pozehnani(f): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
See now you don pursue usher commot for Church undecided

On a more serious note, from her attitude, she dislikes you and doesnt want to have anything to do with you.

Just in case you're wondering why she gave you her number if she's not into you. It's because she doesn't want you to get angry and leave the church cos as an usher your duty is to make people stay or look forward to coming again. So i guess she was just observing protocols.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by HopeVictor(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Just ask for her account details but don't send her anything..she will now be the one calling you...

18 Likes

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by bignero: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
pozehnani:
See now you don't pursue usher commot for Church undecided

grin grin

Lol, not true..

Am quite cute though
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by bignero: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
HopeVictor:
Just ask for her account details but don't send her anything..she will now be the one calling you...

grin grin she's a banker.. Has a car.. I doubt she needs money

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by HopeVictor(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
bignero:

No girl wey no need money oh..it depends on the amount you're bringing

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by Xenry: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lol
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by odinson1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
This is the Answer to your Question

Nigerian girls are useless...All of them

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by punisha: 1:41am On Mar 08, 2021
bignero:

more reason u should up your game.

if she told u to call again she'd answer it means , ur on her waiting list and could join probation soon.

God is working wonder for u, hallelujah.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by Michelle55: 6:46am On Mar 08, 2021
If the university of that aunty is unattainable.. Try other girls university.. Don't lose yourself while chasing a woman, if it's meant to be there won't be too much stress and mental breakdown attached to it. Give it a rest bro.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by Monogamy: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2021
Someone you are yet to approach and you already reached conclusion she likes you.

Are you a Jonah?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by VanillaIyce(f): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2021
bignero:

I decided to approach her.. . To my surprise she was quite cute from close distance (she wears those chromogrohic or something glasses, gets dark etc) so from distance you cant really seeher face from far..

Approached her.. We spoke, i really liked her.. Collected her number, conversation seemed to go well, i thought she liked me too from the way conversations went.

I messaged her during the week,(monday of first Sunday) she didn't response, she comes to church every Sunday.. Prior to talking to her, since she didn't respond to my WhatsApp.. I thought id ask her about that in person in church (the next week) she didn't show up.. Was really hoping to see her.. Called her the following week she picked and said she didn't come to church cos she was ill, said shed call me back.. Never called back.. Came to church last Sunday.. I asked her about her health and why she didn't reply messages said shes been busy.. But that i should call again, shed respond.. This Sunday was hoping to see her.. She didn't show, so i called her.. She said she went to another church, so shed call me later.. Till now no call..

Ladies please interpret this attitude.. Cos i also really like this girl, but am not ready to be chasing etc.. Or she doesn't like me and i should not waste my time.. Abeg opinions..

Does she want me to chase her? Because shes not consistent in church like before.. Seeing i really dig her..

The thing is she doesn't like you or let me say she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, and for the giving out of number..that one is to avoid long talk of why don't you want to give me your number, last last you might get a block..so just leave her and save your emotions for the one that will reciprocate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by bignero: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2021
VanillaIyce:

The thing is she doesn't like you or let me say she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, and for the giving out of number..that one is to avoid long talk of why don't you want to give me your number, last last you might get a block..so just leave her and save your emotions for the one that will reciprocate.

Appreciate your reply and opinion, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by bignero: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2021
punisha:

more reason u should up your game.

if she told u to call again she'd answer it means , ur on her waiting list and could join probation soon.

God is working wonder for u, hallelujah.

Not doing bad at all my self.. Though am not flashy
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by bignero: 7:29am On Mar 08, 2021
Michelle55:
If the university of that aunty is unattainable.. Try other girls university.. Don't lose yourself while chasing a woman, if it's meant to be there won't be too much stress and mental breakdown attached to it. Give it a rest bro.

Thanks well noted and appreciated
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by larryking540: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2021
odinson1:
This is the Answer to your Question

Nigerian girls are useless...All of them

yo ,there are still some good ones , though hard to come by ,but good girls are still there

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
bignero:

Op, Free D Lady. Na because Of U She No Won Come Church Again.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by mosdii(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by lagusboyyy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
bignero:

grin grin

Lol, not true..

Am quite cute though
Being cute does not necessarilly mean a lady will fall for you,its just an added advantage.

Last time i checked,not too cute guys date and marry the most beautiful women most.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by bignero: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Being cute does not necessarilly mean a lady will fall for you,its just an added advantage.

Last time i checked,not too cute guys date and marry the most beautiful women most.

Ol boy na wha ooo grin

This marry wahala de tire me
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by bignero: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Truvel:
Op, Free D Lady. Na because Of U She No Won Come Church Again.

Lol, i doubt this..

Wanted to free her.. I asked two guys opinion, they said chase her cos she wants to prove you really want her.. This made sense to some extent as ive lost girls in the past to not having power to be chasing anybodys fada... One of them boys also said he lost a potential wife to not putting up a chase...

At the end of the day, il free and ignore her and see how it goes.. Talk is cheap, but eyes don't lie.. And her eyes i believe say something else.. But ill free her and update this thread in time to come
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by lagusboyyy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
bignero:

Ol boy na wha ooo grin

This marry wahala de tire me
Just take your time,and dont be too desperate bro.

You will still find your dream lady.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
bignero:

Lol, i doubt this..

Wanted to free her.. I asked two guys opinion, they said chase her cos she wants to prove you really want her.. This made sense to some extent as ive lost girls in the past to not having power to be chasing anybodys fada... One of them boys also said he lost a potential wife to not putting up a chase...

At the end of the day, il free and ignore her and see how it goes.. Talk is cheap, but eyes don't lie.. And her eyes i believe say something else.. But ill free her and update this thread in time to come
Ur Chance Of Getting Her Is Very Slim. Dat A Girl Gave U Her Number Doesn't Always Mean Dat She Has Interest In U. If Not 4 Anything Atleast 4 D Sake Of Her Work In D Church Free Her, Make She No Go Backslide because Of U.
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by YorubaPrince: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
bignero:

That is... Baba dey manage! grin
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by bignero: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Truvel:
Ur Chance Of Getting Her Is Very Slim. Dat A Girl Gave U Her Number Doesn't Always Mean Dat She Has Interest In U. If Not 4 Anything Atleast 4 D Sake Of Her Work In D Church Free Her, Make She No Go Backslide because Of U.

Am talking of some one i I'd marry your talking of back sliding.. How old are you again?
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
bignero:

Can you help me?
I'll be grateful.
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2021
bignero:

Am talking of some one i I'd marry your talking of back sliding.. How old are you again?
She Isn't Interested.
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by DirtyGold: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2021
She's officially confused grin grin

But on a serious note, she might have a situation that she's handling and needs the space.
You probably didn't notice her inconsistencies because you hadn't "opened an account" with her prior to now.

If you really like her and think she's worth it, check up on her once in awhile to see how she's doing. Call only once and if she doesn't pick it, try again several days later.

What's tha business?
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by bignero: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Can you help me?
I'll be grateful.

What can you offer...

When asking for helping hand from people.. Don't come empty.. It makes it easier for the person to help.. So what can you do?
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2021
bignero:

What can you offer...

When asking for helping hand from people.. Don't come empty.. It makes it easier for the person to help.. So what can you do?
Okay.
I want to do online Maths lessons.
Can you get a student for me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Almost All Nigerian Women Footballers Are Lesbians & Feminists / Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why / She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.