Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

What You Don't Know About Big Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Don't Know About Big Boobs (8159 Views)

What Special About Big Bumbum-men / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Anytime I hear people talking about the different sizes of brezz especially big ones, I just pause when they say something like this: "how do they manage to carry that load, they must be very heavy, i'm sure she's struggling with back ache", and a whole lot of crap.
The truth is most; not all busty girls, carry their frontage effortlessly.
I'm a busty girl, and I've never experienced any form of heaviness on my chest, or back ache.
And please, not all busty girls have saggy boobs. A girl living in my compound who loves picking a fight with me for no reason, once insulted my boobs, claiming that they are pointing to my toes. I shook my head, laughed heartily, and left. The next morning, I stepped out braless!, see shock for her face shocked
She apologized to me and used style to rub my back in order to be sure I wasn't wearing any support.
Also, I like to make this clear to guys, not every girl you see out there is a LovePeddler. I know many ladies these days make themselves really cheap. And please ladies, please, respect your body, respect your future husband, plan well for your future,and try as much as possible to be financially independent.

God bless
#success

10 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Belafonte(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
You will never make it in advertising. You cannot just talk about a product without ample samples and expect the public to be convinced. Even the apostles preached the gospel with signs and wonders supporting. My friend, show us boobs let us make our own judgement. You can't just come and claim your neighbour fainted upon sighting your boobs with no evidence. For all we know, you're a man with dry chest and scraggy beards. angry

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by victorian(f): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Op the good thing is this. Not all men think alike.
True most men see ladies with very big boob's as olosho ,just judging her from afar. But there are also another class of men who love to have such ladies as wives.
My three closest female friends are all very busty, including me. And we are very pretty. And we are all married.

When men look at us, initially they drool but looking towards our fingers they see wedding bands and come see shock on their faces, reveals their thoughts ,as in who on earth must have married these buxoms pretty women. Hmm their husbands have mind o. A neighbor across my street, a lady said one day to one of my male friends that any man who will marry me, must have strong heart o. When he told me I was
enraged, I almost went to her shop to demand what's the meaning of that statement but my friend calmed me down and said i shouldn't bother myself about her. She's simply envious with her flat chest.
Later after some years she heard have gotten married . So just be good to yourself, appreciate your looks and boob's. Let no one tell u otherwise. Cause there is someone out there who can't wait to wife you and have those huge boob's to himself everymorning and night. wink

7 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Please, upload your picture na. Hope I didn't sound rude.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Also, I like to make this clear to guys, not every girl you see out there is a LovePeddler. I know many ladies these days make themselves really cheap. And please ladies, please, respect your body, respect your future husband, plan well for your future,and try as much as possible to be financially independent.
Is there anything called cheap in this buhari tenure. The youngest teenage girl will charge u N1500 per night. That's not cheap.

6 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Miss
Belafonte:
You will never make it in advertising. You cannot just talk about a product without ample samples and expect the public to be convinced. Even the apostles preached the gospel with signs and wonders supporting. My friend, show us boobs let us make our own judgement. You can't just come and claim your neighbour fainted upon sighting your boobs with no evidence. For all we know, you're a man with dry chest and scraggy beards. angry

I knew a comment like this will come up.
I'm not advertising anything, i'm just correcting some misconceptions.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Make una upload pictures na. I no understand all these talk talk.

victorian:
True most men see ladies with very big boob's as olosho ,just judging her from afar. But there are also another class of men who love to have such ladies as wives.
My three closest female friends are all very busty, including me. And we are very pretty. And we are all married.

When men look at us, initially they drool but looking towards our fingers they see wedding bands and come see shock on their faces, reveals their thoughts ,as in who on earth must have married these buxoms pretty women. Hmm their husbands have mind o. A neighbor across my street, a lady said one day to one of my male friends that any man who will marry me, must have strong heart o. When he told me I was
enraged, I almost went to her shop to demand what's the meaning of that statement but my friend calmed me down and said i shouldn't bother myself about her. She's simply envious with her flat chest.
Later after some years she heard have gotten married . So just be good to yourself, appreciate your looks and boob's. Let no one tell u otherwise. Cause there is someone out there who can't wait to wife you and have those huge boob's to himself everymorning and night. wink

3 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:

Anytime I hear people talking about the different sizes of brezz especially big ones, I just pause when they say something like this: "how do they manage to carry that load, they must be very heavy, i'm sure she's struggling with back ache", and a whole lot of crap.
I'm a busty girl, and I've never experienced any form of heaviness on my chest, or back ache.
And please, not all busty girls have saggy boobs. A girl living in my compound who loves picking a fight with me for no reason, once insulted my boobs, claiming that they are pointing to my toes. I shook my head, laughed heartily, and left. The next morning, I stepped out braless!, see shock for her face shocked
She apologized to me and used style to rub my back in order to be sure I wasn't wearing any support.

God bless
#success
checked ur dp no pix of ur big blenze. Was about calling my friend Randy91 cos he's the expert on boobi issuescheesy.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorian:

Thanks so much for this comment ma.
That's the problem I'm facing. No matter how decent my dress is, many guys still drool and see me as olosho. The verbal harrasment alone made me question God at a time, asking him why he made me busty. But I'm glad I now know someone who overcame. God bless you. smiley

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by victorian(f): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
AmiciLord:
Make una upload pictures na. I no understand all these talk talk.

Why must I upload my pictures?
This is a faceless forum. I can't reveal my identity here cos of boob's.

Am not advertising anything, neither am I selling.
So don't bug your mind about my pictures or our pictures.
Be content with Roman goddess pics online. She loves displaying it for all and sundry.

3 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
checked ur dp no pix of ur big blenze. Was about calling my friend Randy91 cos he's the expert on boobi issuescheesy.

Must you see it?

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorian:

Why must I upload my pictures?
This is a faceless forum. I can't reveal my identity here cos of boob's.

Am not advertising anything, neither am I selling.
So don't bug your mind about my pictures or our pictures.
Be content with Roman goddess pics online. She loves displaying it for all and sundry.

Epic!!!!!!
Respect!

3 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by SoapQueen(f): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:

That's the problem I'm facing. No matter how decent my dress is, many guys still drool and see me as olosho. The verbal harrasment alone made me question God at a time, asking him why he made me busty. But I'm glad I now know someone who overcame. God bless you. smiley

Awwww.. You said "overcame" like it's a curse. My dear, you are Awesome the way you are. Some women shell out some dollars to have bigger boobs. Nothing do you jor..

Please check my signature if you need good quality dishwashing/laundry liquid!

2 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by victorian(f): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:

My dear I understand you perfectly well cos have gone through such scrutiny and looks before. Especially while I was single. Guys coming to woo, have only one though in mind : Bleep her and move on, not caring to know her personality.
It got to stage, I always frown when am walking. Lol cheesy

But at the end, amongst all the men coming like flies to woo.. I became strict and defensive. But last last, I married a man who appreciates me for who I am , appreciates my body, my brains and everything that made me complete as a woman. So don't give up.

Are u in your twenties? And are u done with university or u are still in school?

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pictures in my dm or I don't believe you
Successvibes11:

God bless
#success

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by victorian(f): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:

Epic!!!!!!
Respect!

smileythanks
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:

God bless
#success

Upload a picture of you so we can authenticate everything you are saying. You could be a guy fabricating stories for all we know. Most busty girls tend to have saggy breasts. I'd like to see how busty you actually are to believe otherwise, based on all you said.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
AmiciLord:
Please, upload your picture na. Hope I didn't sound rude.

Did I tell you i'm advertising anything
Isn't roman goddess pic enough for you?
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Duxely:

Upload a picture of you so we can authenticate everything you are saying. You could be a guy fabricating stories for all we know. Most busty girls tend to have saggy breasts. I'd like to see how busty you actually are to believe otherwise, based on all you said.

I'm not forcing anyone to believe. I just want to correct that misconception about big boobs. And most importantly, i'll never upload a picture of my bress in full view because I want people to believe my post.
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:

No one is asking you to advertize anything and no one is implying that you should advertise anything. All we are saying is if everything you said is true, then the only way we can verify this is if you at least upload a picture of you on your dp. Everything you've said goes against common knowledge. Almost every busty girl complains of chest pain, almost every busty girl has saggy boobs. You can't come and claim to be an exception to the norm without giving us proof.

3 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:

I'm not forcing anyone to believe. I just want to correct that misconception about big boobs. And most importantly, i'll never upload a picture of my bress in full view because I want people to believe my post.

No one is asking you to post pictures of your breast in full view. Just post a picture of you so we can at least verify that you are female and busty.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Duxely:

I'm not forcing anyone to believe. I just want to correct that misconception about big boobs. And most importantly, i'll never upload a picture of my bress in full view because I want people to believe my post. Jai
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Duxely:

No one is asking you to advertize anything and no one is implying that you should advertise anything. All we are saying is if everything you said is true, then the only way we can verify this is if you at least upload a picture of you on your dp. Everything you've said goes against common knowledge. Almost every busty girl complains of chest pain, almost every busty girl has saggy boobs. You can't come and claim to be an exception to the norm without giving us proof.

Thank you for this;"Almost, NOT ALL"
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Pictures in my dm or I don't believe you

And I'm not forcing anyone to believe me.
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
If you want to see a girl with perky and big b**bs,try Hausa girls.
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorian:

My dear I understand you perfectly well cos have gone through such scrutiny and looks before. Especially while I was single. Guys coming to woo, have only one though in mind : Bleep her and move on, not caring to know her personality.
It got to stage, I always frown when am walking. Lol cheesy

But at the end, amongst all the men coming like flies to woo.. I became strict and defensive. But last last, I married a man who appreciates me for who I am , appreciates my body, my brains and everything that made me complete as a woman. So don't give up.

Are u in your twenties? And are u done with university or u are still in school?
Wow!
I'm not up to twenty. I'm still schooling.
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:

Thank you for this;"Almost, NOT ALL"

I used 'almost' just to leave an avenue for such probability. From my experience, every busty girl I've been with has saggy boobs and every busty girl that I have listened to talk about her boobs always complains of back pain. I don't believe you because I have no reason to given the fact that you don't have any evidence at all to support your claim. Like I said, you could be a guy fabricating tales. Uploading a picture of yourself gives credence to everything you've said.

Don't mind all the guys asking you to send them your picture. Just upload a picture on your profile for few minutes and remove it afterwards, thats all.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
SoapQueen:

Awwww.. You said "overcame" like it's a curse. My dear, you are Awesome the way you are. Some women shell out some dollars to have bigger boobs. Nothing do you jor..

Please check my signature if you need good quality dishwashing/laundry liquid!

Loll. Okay
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Duxely:

I used 'almost' just to leave an avenue for such probability. From my experience, every busty girl I've been with has saggy boobs and every busty girl that I have listened to talk about her boobs always complains of back pain. I don't believe you because I have no reason to given the fact that you don't have any evidence at all to support your claim. Like I said, you could be a guy fabricating tales. Uploading a picture of yourself gives credence to everything you've said.

Don't mind all the guys asking you to send them your picture. Just upload a picture on your profile for few minutes and remove it afterwards, thats all.

Okay, suit yourself.
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by MissRaine69(f): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
If you are gifted in the mammary dept show it off. It’s not anyone’s fault that some women resemble prepubescent boys this is why Wonderbra was invented to gift those who are lacking.
If you are gifted rear, sides and front more power to you!
Dress the way you want while you can because it makes you feel good not for someone else.

On a rather sombering note
What makes boobs sag is , ill fighting brad dieting, genes and breastfeeding( not for everyone though).

Won’t forget the brothers your balls sag as all.... not sure what one can do for saggy balls at least women can wear bras nmmmmmm will need to research this!

Back soon!

4 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
You are Victorian and you are also Successvibes11. And most of all you are a man. Na God go judge u.

Successvibes11:

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
AmiciLord:
You are Victorian and you are also Successvibes11. And most of all you are a man. Na God go judge u.

I laugh in Chinese. That's totally false.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? / Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training / Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.