Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? (706 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Twinkletwin17: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
I search for work everywhere no way nothing to do. I pray tire no results.

Hunger become my best friend depression become my wife so I still didn't give up.

I was come on the way while looking for work when one guy stopped me and gave me a pamphlet inviting me to join them in their job opportunity God I felt joy I felt my life has changed.

Although I have a skill I am a guru in terms of phone repair and computer mentainance but no capital to buy my tools so I thought if I can make 10 from there I will be able to establish my own personal business
so we where invite for the program after much sweet mouth we where told registration is 16k after we pay 16k they will give us some kits containing some expensive supper medicine at a cheaper price to sell and make our own money as a jobless and broke person I said I won't give up but I told them I can't afford money for registration and they said it is not compulsory to pay all at once we can pay 5h etc pending when it's complete so I sold my memory card 8gb and paid 1k
so I started they gave us some pills like multivitamins to sell we trek from morning till evening up and down for a week also inviting people no good results.
later and the worst I was transferred to zamfara state to meet others That was the beginning of my hell on earth we are 15 in number in one small room we sleep in mosquito no light and no food the worst is since we don't understand hausa nobody listen to us and we just roam around the streets every day we trek to a place that from our room to the other place the transport going alone is 300 naira.

I have no shoes anymore all spoilet due to too much trekking. now am praying to God to help me go back to my home or he should take my life.

I am also looking for anybody that will accommodate me in Lagos let me work for him or her. Life is not fair at all. Please don't mind my English am falstrated.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Dtraitor: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
I was introduced to that shit 2014, paid 5k then before I realize it won't work so I ran away without completing the registration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Twinkletwin17: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dtraitor:
I was introduced to that shit 2014, paid 5k then before I realize it won't work so I ran away without completing the registration.
am in deep shit right now o I can't go back home
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Emmypure: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
see as them wan take turn you to moses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Twinkletwin17: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Emmypure:
see as them wan take turn you to moses
they don already ruin my life o
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by 2dice01: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
GNLD is time wasting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Offpoint: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol, mine was 2011.
A neighbor of mine came with the "good news" she so a vacancy with N2500 daily... Ah I quickly multiply N2500 x 30 =75k.
She called and we were told to meet at a private school for "Interview"

Omo, man pikin begin dey feel fly. I don dey spend money wey I never see jobgrin

D-Day na so I borrow suit, iron life out of am, spread perfume, Polish shoes, barb hair, used teeth whitening paste and set up for interview.

Me and my neighbor got there 30 minutes early and met others wanting.
When it was time, dem packed us enter class room begin give us questions sheets... Interview test don start be that, 1 hour later everybody don submit.

Na him dem start long motivating speech, how one person start with 25k and he's now a billionaire enjoying vacation around the globe... Na there I know sey I don enter one chance.
Na during the speech I realized 50% of the crowd na dem dem...

Each with a pad looking for those who came through their contact.

After all the bla bla bla of products to sell and bla bla...
Na him one idiot come my front dey ask me I'll register... I nearly bite him mouth off..

Naso i carry shame with hungry for Belle go house, shame no let reach my house day time. I jejely go my Paddy place go dey play PS, I forget person wey me and her go together.

Those guys no go make heaven

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by GerraMeh74(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
I got a mail the other day, of an online interview on zoom, I was excited about it and all, that day reached and it was a GNLD with all those their brainwashing and time wasting nonsense....... My only regret was that I wasted my morning listening to time wasting B. S from one of their representatives .......

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Twinkletwin17: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Only God knows when I will make transport and go home
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Twinkletwin17: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Offpoint:
Lol, mine was 2011.
A neighbor of mine came with the "good news" she so a vacancy with N2500 daily... Ah I quickly multiply N2500 x 30 =75k.
She called and we were told to meet at a private school for "Interview"

Omo, man pikin begin dey feel fly. I don dey spend money wey I never see jobgrin

D-Day na so I borrow suit, iron life out of am, spread perfume, Polish shoes, barb hair, used teeth whitening paste and set up for interview.

Me and my neighbor got there 30 minutes early and met others wanting.
When it was time, dem packed us enter class room begin give us questions sheets... Interview test don start be that, 1 hour later everybody don submit.

Na him dem start long motivating speech, how one person start with 25k and he's now a billionaire enjoying vacation around the globe... Na there I know sey I don enter one chance.
Na during the speech I realized 50% of the crowd na dem dem...

Each with a pad looking for those who came through their contact.

After all the bla bla bla of products to sell and bla bla...
Na him one idiot come my front dey ask me I'll register... I nearly bite him mouth off..

Naso i carry shame with hungry for Belle go house, shame no let reach my house day time. I jejely go my Paddy place go dey play PS, I forget person wey me and her go together.

Those guys no go make heaven
those guys be like na jazz them DE use o
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Twinkletwin17: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
GerraMeh74:
I got a mail the other day, of an online interview on zoom, I was excited about it and all, that day reached and it was a GNLD with all those their brainwashing and time wasting nonsense....... My only regret was that I wasted my morning listening to time wasting B. S from one of their representatives .......
thank God you realized quickly

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Abilistic(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Just trek home and continue your begging and lieing.

Twinkletwin17:
Only God knows when I will make transport and go home

Few days ago you were in kogi, today you have been in Zamfara suffering!
It's your type that blocks way for genuine people who are in need from receiving help.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Twinkletwin17: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Abilistic:
Just trek home and continue your begging and lieing.

Few days ago you were in kogi, today you have been in Zamfara suffering!
It's your type that blocks way for genuine people who are in need from receiving help.
Mr genuine weldone o
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by michjunior: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
GNLD...those people are like cult groups....it was as if i enta one chance...At the end they said we will start 10k...Me that is looking for money should bring 10k...if i had the 10k will i come there in the first place? GNLD thunder fire Una

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Twinkletwin17: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
michjunior:
GNLD...those people are like cult groups....it was as if i enta one chance...At the end they said we will start 10k...Me that is looking for money should bring 10k...if i had the 10k will i come there in the first place? GNLD thunder fire Una
haha wicked people
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
I Was Into Dat Stuff Btw 2007 Or 2008. Don't Just Waste Ur Time In D So-called GNLD Stuff. U Won't Gain Anything Meaningful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by JIMMY1393: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dtraitor:

Ran away without collecting money back? Ha
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Twinkletwin17: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
JIMMY1393:

how he wan take collect back last last em go give u medical kits with fake meds
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Dtraitor: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
JIMMY1393:

just as the OP Said is like they use Jazz, the More you communicate with them the More they confuse you, so if I say I will go there to collect my money, I might end up completing the registration, so The Best option that Time is to runaway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Abilistic(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by obonujoker(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by DigitalyYours: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
Mr genuine weldone o

But you said you were in Kogi state on the 11th? And today Zamfara state

Stop lieing and get a life

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Twinkletwin17: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
DigitalyYours:
But you said you were in Kogi state on the 11th? And today Zamfara state
Stop lieing and get a life
judge you are using another account o I am from Kogi and it is state clearly up there and here
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by DigitalyYours: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
judge you are using another account o
I am from Kogi and it is state clearly up there and here

Using which account? embarassed embarassed
So GLND transfered you from kogi to Zamfara, just to hawk drugs? Stop disgracing yourself and look for something meaningful to do. All the time you are using to open begging threads on nairaland here, you should have used it to market or sell something but you choose to disgrace yourself and be lazy.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? by Twinkletwin17: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
DigitalyYours:

Using which account? embarassed embarassed
So GLND transfered you from kogi to Zamfara, just to hawk drugs? Stop disgracing yourself and look for something meaningful to do. All the time you are using to open begging threads on nairaland here, you should have used it to market or sell something but you choose to disgrace yourself and be lazy.
those of you that have parents Guardian etc should thank God you will never have sense because you have people to look up to

(1) (Reply)

The Days When Love Use To Be Priority No1 / Who Taught You How To Toast? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.