Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad (2342 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About / Im Feeling Inlove / Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
simping is a disorder..
I owe no farmtool faithfulness,kpekus na kpekus.. she'll even do worse to me

Re: I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad by Mayng01(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Another simp on the loose
Re: I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad by lightangel65i(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
ebijimi7:
I'm typing this in shame and depression
I broke up with my ex for like 2 years now I started dating NY gf I'm currently with
We've been together for almost 2 years now but the thing is that I met my ex last week Friday we hugged and fisted for a while then the love flame started burning because we loved each other so much before I broke up with her so she invited me to her residence I visited her we gisted had fun but I couldn't resist her she hugged me telling me how she missed me now she went ahead to plant a kiss on my lips then before I knew it we had sex I've been depressed ever since then and felt guilty I don't know what to tell my gf I'm so ashamed of myself and the worst part of it was that we had it unprotected
I know you guys would rain curses on me so before you do that I'm already raining it in myself sad

Bro chill out theres 98% chance your new gf has cheated on you
Re: I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad by khingTony(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
grin

You will be surprised if you find out that your GF has been cheating on you without remorse.

You owe her no explanation, faithfulness and whatever because you haven't made any vows yet, even people wet Don vow taya still dey get peace of mind after they commit.

You go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Go and sin no more but be ready to forgive your girlfriend when she f**ks her ex too. grin
I perfectly understand your condition bro, shit happens.

1 Like

Re: I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad by PrinceDinno(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
dukeprince50:
I know how u feel, forget all these people saying u need to have sex with any available hole. Not everyone is a womanizer and u are definitely not one.

My advice is that, what has been done cannot be undone, just move on but don't tell ur girlfriend.

Moreover, ur EX is ur EX, just because she is an EX doesn't mean there won't be sEX, wen u see.

The difference between ur ex and Sex is S which
stands for see. as long as u continue seeing her, u will eat that kpeku

My Nigga my Nigga grin grin
Re: I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
ebijimi7:
I broke up with my ex for like 2 years now I started dating NY gf I'm currently with
We've been together for almost 2 years now but the thing is that I met my ex last week Friday we hugged and fisted for a while then the love flame started burning because we loved each other so much before I broke up with her so she invited me to her residence I visited her we gisted had fun but I couldn't resist her she hugged me telling me how she missed me now she went ahead to plant a kiss on my lips then before I knew it we had sex I've been depressed ever since then and felt guilty I don't know what to tell my gf I'm so ashamed of myself and the worst part of it was that we had it unprotected
I know you guys would rain curses on me so before you do that I'm already raining it in myself
sad
If she had lure you to stealing, you would have resisted. I hope you won't be angry if your girl didn't resist another guy.

1 Like

Re: I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nothing spoil. Stay calm and wait for the trouble.

You don chop better food, sit quietly and wait for the bill. The bill of pregnancy. Congratulations to the prospective baba bon-boy.
Nothing you go do, this one go turn pregnancy, and the pregnancy go stay kakaraka. grin grin grin

ebijimi7:
I know you guys would rain curses on me so before you do that I'm already raining it in myself sad

1 Like

Re: I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad by DeHill(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
ebijimi7:
you shouldn't feel guilty, Man! She's probably cheating on you, too! Be smart!
Re: I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad by DeHill(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
Gokemranonymous:
u are not loyal
Bleep "loyalty" to ur GF! She's probably doing same thing!
Re: I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad by jesmond3945: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
ebijimi7:
just break up with your babe or if she cheats on you don't crucify her
Re: I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad by Ayo2004: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

ewu simpy!

as u r typing this be rest assure she has done that more than you.

U deserve a bottle of champagne wink

1 Like

Re: I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad by Akinbahm(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Regardless:
Go and read her WhatsApp and Facebook messages. E get why.

@ebijimi7 listen to this advice at your own peril and get ready to cry out your eyes...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Some Weird Names You Have Seen On Truecaller / A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie / 20 Secrets Ladies Admire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.