Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) (44679 Views)

I Saw A Falcon Bird That Cost Over $100,000 In Saudi Arabia / A Bird Turns To A Woman After Being Hit By A Moving Vehicle / Can Anyone Mention The First Nigerian Movie Shown On Silver Bird Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by solonubinho(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ehn bird pooed on you..and so?
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
enshi:
Afternoon nairalanders...

So i went with a friend to a mechanic village to fix his car. When we got there I was able to find a cool spot under a tree to chill while we wait for the car.

I was alone with my thoughts so I decided to say some prayers. Basically I prayed for breakthrough..

The shock I got after praying was what lead to my thread.

I was about to get up when I felt this hot splash on both my hand and leg..

Pls my people i have heard about the implications of birds poo on humans.. Pls people help me shed light.

CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Slynation(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol.... I've experienced something like this before, Omo I waited for something to happen financially but nothing grin so better delete that superstitious belief.... E get why!!
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Op, ask any OAU students(2009-2013). If you were going to library from white house, if you didn't walk very fast under those tree. Bat would shit on your head, shit on your cloth.
it is just a natural phenomenon.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by od501: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kriss216:
Africans ee, smh undecided

This one below me is saying blessing is about to fall on the OP. Poo na good thing? How can sh!t attract blessing?

This is Africa bro....don't take everything as superstition. Stuffs are really happening in this part of the world.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by femi4: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
enshi:

So i went with a friend to a mechanic village to fix his car. When we got there I was able to find a cool spot under a tree to chill while we wait for the car.

I was alone with my thoughts so I decided to say some prayers. Basically I prayed for breakthrough..

Pls my people i have heard about the implications of birds poo on humans.. Pls people help me shed light.
It means bad luck. You need to fast a and pray for 30days to reverse it
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Mintum: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
Op no worry, better thing dey come your way.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
How is this news ?
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by ddjay: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
enshi:

I remember this sometime in 2006 when i was eating at mama put in Abuja before going to work, on my trouser, soapy water was able to solve the problem small.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by captianfreeman(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Which kind wahala be this?

My eyes have seen things on this nairaland.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lick it up bro, it contains vitamin c, very nutritious to the body. grin

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
enshi:

/
Prayers not answered.

God felt that calling your prayers bullshit is a disservice to bulls, so he sent in birdshit....that's the lowest it can get.

You need to repent.

/
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by ezugegere(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
DM me. You need a spiritual bath. I don't usually charge much
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Dpaulie(m): 12:01am On Sep 15, 2020
englois:
I don't think it has any meaning. If you schooled in OAU, Ile-Ife, you will experience it wella. The school has a high bat population and they can poop on your head, clothes. Kinda yellowish poop
especially for that rotunda side tree.. great Ife

1 Like

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by FGonline: 1:10am On Sep 15, 2020
enshi:

what did you hear
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by FGonline: 1:15am On Sep 15, 2020
Gregorian2020:
A lot of people on this nairaland are kids/indomie generation. They have no understanding of Africa culture and believe. So you asking them is like a waste of energy. My brother there are meaning to it because you were not expecting and it is not a deliberate act. If you like sit under a big tree where that contains a batch of birds so that they can poo on you you will never see. There are meaning to things like this but only those with spiritual insight and cultural heritage can key into it. Indomie generation throwing away their fathers pride to inherit the white man's culture, I pity you all
you end up not saying anything

1 Like

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by FGonline: 1:18am On Sep 15, 2020
RPG2020:
If na your head na good thing but if na your hand leg my guy know how you dey waka because i see danger
drop on my head in the village ooo

Now I know I'm Nigeria bill gate unaware

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 1:52am On Sep 15, 2020
enshi:

Welcome to the world. Lol
It was exactly 4 or 5pm in the evening.
I was sweeping under a huge mango tree in my yard.
Next thing landed on my head and slid to my back neck.
I touched it and it was a big poop splash.
I was so angry, that not only did something poop on me but I also had to touch it to be sure.
I knew it was a bird but the kind of bird gave me the shocker of my life.
It was the 2biggest eyes I have ever seen in my life.
It was an OWL (the one dey call suhu-suhu)

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:00am On Sep 15, 2020
go to river jorden or kanji dam and baff 7times to avert the looming disaster
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by enshi(m): 4:40am On Sep 15, 2020
tonididdy:

Welcome to the world. Lol
It was exactly 4 or 5pm in the evening.
I was sweeping under a huge mango tree in my yard.
Next thing landed on my head and slid to my back neck.
I touched it and it was a big poop splash.
I was so angry, that not only did something poop on me but I also had to touch it to be sure.
I knew it was a bird but the kind of bird gave me the shocker of my life.
It was the 2biggest eyes I have ever seen in my life.
It was an OWL (the one dey call suhu-suhu)

Welcome to the world of what
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by landproglobal: 4:49am On Sep 15, 2020
Congratulations my brother. You’re now the richest man in your village.

Please check my signature I am your favorite Realtor.
You want to buy land or house in Lagos I am just a dm away
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by thesilentman(m): 6:03am On Sep 15, 2020
You must be reclining under a bat laden tree. Na bad luck o.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by joegigs(m): 7:06am On Sep 15, 2020
You are the prince of kuvuki land
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by kennosman(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2020
I pray it's a sign of breakthrough & unlimited financial blessing, cos same thing happened to me, was about traveling one early morning wen a Bird pooed on me, although am already blessed still seeing more breakthroughs coming my way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2020
LadySarah:
Ask Mr bones of kuvuki land.

SiSi my Bones had just speak to me, it was a sign that the BoneBeing village people needs his attention cheesy

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2020
enshi:

Your Village BoneBeings urgently need your attention cos you offended one of them undecided

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by WHOcarex: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2020
Jbleenk:

U obviously do not understand symbolism. More often than not it’s a sing of good luck. This is not a case of African superstitious beliefs. The western world believes this too, at least in uk.

I personally seeing human feces in my dream is a sign a substantial amount of money is coming my way very soon. This is always the case before any substantial amount come my way. I don’t believe in coincidences. What happened to the op might not necessarily be a coincidence.
You are right bro. I was about saying this before I saw your post. I have a UK friend that posted on Facebook that birds poo on his car. His fellow UK friends were congratulating him, telling him its a blessing. Some even shared their experience while others were praying to encounter such. So its not about Africa.

1 Like

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Oksoluk10: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2020
englois:
I don't think it has any meaning. If you schooled in OAU, Ile-Ife, you will experience it wella. The school has a high bat population and they can poop on your head, clothes. Kinda yellowish poop

Especially when you pass through faj, yellow house and agric

1 Like

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2020
it has happened to me times without number. just have a good bath my friend grin
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2020
nothing wey OJUKWU no go see for BIAFRAN WAR

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

A fool at forty is a fool forever.

That is the reason your foolishness has followed you in your thirties into your forties, your generation should be weep for the like of you
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Brenn594(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2020
Guy commot there!!!
U too dey fear,if na 4 club stripper spill drink 4 ur body u for dey smile cheesy cheesy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Officially Recognized In Equatorial Guinea As An Ethnic Language / Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa / I "missed You" In Igbo Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.