Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help (6115 Views)

[HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom / My Sperm Retention Testimony: Amazing Results Of No Masturbation And Sex / Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm (2) (3) (4)

Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by lightangel65i(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
shut up, not everyone is as spoilt as you are

Ok Zzor who told you sperm determines how spoilt a guy is did you learn that in biology class or when you were getting drilled, so abeg who spoil pass
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by Jasonjay101(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Please don't ever get tempted to masturbate, just avoid it at all cost if not you will regret your action later. If what you typed is actually true though

Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by lightangel65i(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheCork:

Hey Zzor. U very nice lady. Please kindly send him yor naaked picture please. smiley

This one's pic wont make a konjified mans dick grow a centimetre
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by TheCork(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
lightangel65i:

This one's pic wont make a konjified mans dick grow a centimetre

Bro truss me...unless u gay ..Zzor will make yor kondo stand up!! wink
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by TGMISKY(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
When you get married, you'd see your sperm. It would be seen during sex with your wife

Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by lightangel65i(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheCork:

Bro truss me...unless u gay ..Zzor will make yor kondo stand up!! wink

Bruh what the fvck, she is a typical example of an ugly chubby lady, who always watches women empowerment videos to boost her self esteem. Are you a simp or just trolling. Women like Zzor think cause there are few fine girls in this world ugly bitches like her have value, most online feminists are either ugly, fat, unattractive, broke, smelly or expired(36+) they use their constant NL rant to boost their self esteem

Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by TheCork(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
lightangel65i:

Bruh what the fvck, she is a typical example of an ugly chubby lady, who always watches women empowerment videos to boost her self esteem. Are you a simp or just trolling. Women like Zzor think cause there are few fine girls in this world ugly bitches like her have value, most online feminists are either ugly, fat, unattractive, broke, smelly or expired(36+) they use their constant NL rant to boost their self esteem

There u go . So u admit Zzor is fine & will definitely make yor kondo standup.. 4real. Bro, Zzor is fine than 99% of female on nairaland (fact). Look at females on nairaland, they very ugly. Look at Victorian.Zzor is not chubby, she gots big ass & that's a great tool sir!(real talk) angry
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by lightangel65i(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheCork:

There u go . So u admit Zzor is fine & will definitely make yor kondo standup.. 4real. Bro, Zzor is fine than 99% of female on nairaland (fact). Look at females on nairaland, they very ugly. Look at Victorian.Zzor is not chubby, she gots big ass & that's a great tool sir!(real talk) angry

Bruh you are a very bad simp. Well simps like you always get the fat ugly bitches like Zzor who smell like shit.
Victorian is a balloon we know that, but Zzor is let me say something like a pig, so bruh take a cold beer and wash your eyes with it
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by TheCork(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
lightangel65i:

Bruh you are a very bad simp. Well simps like you always get the fat ugly bitches like Zzor who smell like shit.
Victorian is a balloon we know that, but Zzor is let me say something like a pig, so bruh take a cold beer and wash your eyes with it

Son..so u saying U dont like thick women like Zzor or Victorian..correct? I take it u now prefa skinny toothpig lookin women who dont smell like cow $hit. Clearly u need good lesson on how to enjoy women. I will find u a nice fat woman like Nmezor or Airminem who will gladly sit on yor face sir. Have u tried facesitting? angry
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by lightangel65i(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheCork:

Son..so u saying U dont like thick women like Zzor or Victorian..correct? I take it u prefa skinny toothpig lookin women who dont smell like $hit. Clearly u need good lesson on how to enjoy women. I will find u a nice fat woman like Nmezor or Airminem who will gladly sit on yor face sir. Have u tried facesitting? angry
Sighs undecided
Fat ladies are just a type of ping animal that baths in mud and eats shit (Oink)

I don't know what to say to you, the simp virus has totally damaged your brain beyond repair. Do us a favor and take sniper save us the trouble of dealing with simps in the future.
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by TheCork(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
lightangel65i:

Sighs undecided
Fat ladies are just a type of ping animal that baths in mud and eats shit (Oink)

I don't know what to say to you, the simp virus has totally damaged your brain beyond repair. Do us a favor and take sniper save us the trouble of dealing with simps in the future.

Son..serrriously..U really really upset wit Zzor.
How many times she reject u sir.. dont lie?
Well..The good news for u is that u still hav hope in life & can all ways try again this time next year. Be strong
eeeeeediott boy!!(no oofense) undecided
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Involve in one and you gon see that shit coming out grin
Don't do soapy O find one girl nack cool
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
You should be proud of yourself,leave here now before they corrupt your mind except you are strong enough now to take any negative advice.Most of them wished they could be you but they are far gone in the brothel business.Just be yourself and don't seek validation from anyone.Good we still have decent men like you around,God bless you abundantly
And If you ain't a fvcking Virgin bitch na amoadia go strike you angry
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by lightangel65i(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheCork:

Son..serrriously..U really really upset wit Zzor.
How many times she reject u sir.. dont lie?
Well..The good news for u is that u still hav hope in life & can all ways try again this time next year. Be strong
eeeeeediott boy!!(no oofense) undecided

Sighs ok bro am tired so ill close your chapter
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

And If you ain't a fvcking Virgin bitch na amoadia go strike you angry
I have really peppered you sha,write an apology letter before I will think whether to stop or not,make it public too
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
I have really peppered you sha,write an apology letter before I will think whether to stop or not,make it public too
Is like oti yaweyray abi
Apology kor Apollo ni
Apology my foot go f u c k yourself bitch angry
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Is like oti yaweyray abi
Apology kor Apollo ni
Apology my foot go f u c k yourself bitch angry
i shall open a topic for your head soon,watch out.MJbolt is a coolheaded man and not like you who will be returning banters words for words,you must be Yoruba that's how their men behave
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by zexy2030(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
You should be proud of yourself,leave here now before they corrupt your mind except you are strong enough now to take any negative advice.Most of them wished they could be you but they are far gone in the brothel business.Just be yourself and don't seek validation from anyone.Good we still have decent men like you around,God bless you abundantly
where are you? would love to meet you.
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by zexy2030(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheCork:

Kids are trolling here. Can u listen to him, iranu.
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by TheCork(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
lightangel65i:

Sighs ok bro am tired so ill close your chapter

Son ..kindly stay away from my woman, Zzor & continue talking to those roadside plantain seller on nairaland since u dont hav moiney & will never do. Coz the nest time I catch u talking to her, I will remove my £800 Guci watch , stretch my left hand across the Atlantic ocean here in London ,& double backhand slap that yor potato reject face twice wit immediate affect. Back down boy!!!(real talk) angry

Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by zexy2030(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheCork:

that's a lie, I have met likes of zzor(if she is real according to her pic) and Victorian I was never attracted to them, neither did I have erection, but there are some who are more sexual appealing to me but not their type. So all men can't reason like you reason, if she is food 2u, she may be a poison to .me, no matter how pretty u see her to be.
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by ukaface(f): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
What a thread grin cheesy grin grin grin

Op,I haven't seen my ovum before, should I be worried??

Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by KidDarkness(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
i shall open a topic for your head soon,watch out.MJbolt is a coolheaded man and not like you who will be returning banters words for words,you must be Yoruba that's how their men behave

Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by TheCork(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
zexy2030:

that's a lie, I have met likes of zzor(if she is real according to her pic) and Victorian I was never attracted to them, neither did I have erection, but there are some who are more sexual appealing to me but not their type. So all men can't reason like you reason, if she is food 2u, she may be a poison to .me, no matter how pretty u see her to be.

huh? U meet Zzor & Victorian? Were? In planet Mars?
See yor potatoe head like basket mouth. Were do u want to find moiney to impress them..by selling petrol? Kerosine?
Son. Quit tryna impress me coz am from London innnit, it ain't gonna work..truss me!!(goat) angry
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by Liposure: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
ukaface:
What a thread grin cheesy grin grin grin

Op,I haven't seen my ovum before, should I be worried??
lol your ovaries have been scamming you
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
Am not a bastard bitch
Come on am ready for you idiot angry
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by royal231(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Na so people dey turn gay.. You be man and dey like to see sperm�
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by TheCork(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Am not a bastard bitch
Come on am ready for you idiot angry

Bro. Please calm down with Zzor. She a lovely babe. Gentlemen should not be swaaarin at womens.
Bro please stay cool. I beg!! wink
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheCork:

Bro. Please calm down with Zzor. She a lovely babe. Gentlemen should not be swaaarin at womens.
Bro please stay cool. I beg!! wink
No I ain't gonna stop
She wanna play and I love playing too angry
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by TheCork(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

No I ain't gonna stop
She wanna play and I love playing too angry

Bro I gerrrit. Zzor can be sometimes stubborn. I beg forgive her for now but if she crosses the line again, u can deal with her. I will tell her to chill out with u & be cool. Deal? smiley
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheCork:

Bro I gerrrit. Zzor can be sometimes stubborn. I beg forgive her for now but if she crosses the line again, u can deal with her. I will tell her to chill out with u & be cool. Deal? smiley
No qualm if you tell her and she stop then ama stop too but if she don't
I bet you ama dish it out to that f u c k i n g bitch angry
Re: I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help by TheCork(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

No qualm if you tell her and she stop then ama stop too but if she don't
I bet you ama dish it out to that f u c k i n g bitch angry

Thank u sir!! wink

+18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] / Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You / Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added)