Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,802 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You (6637 Views)

Bbnaija Sexual Party:angel Suprise Sammy At Big Brother Naija 6 / Please Suggest How To Suprise My Boo On His Birthday. / Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nigeria is a blessed contry when it comes to humanfrastructure!.
Many tribes in Nigeria are representing in their own way. In this thread we are going to focus on the ikwerres of rivers.

Most of the ikwerre celebrities are joined with our larger igbo celebrities in wikipedia. I will be singling them out in this thread make our own for no lost grin in Duncan mighty voice AHAMUEFUNA.

10: Monalisa chinda: A Nigerian actress.

9: julius agwu: A Nigerian socialite and comedian.

8: chinyere chinwo: A Nigerian actress.

7:Bukwild the ikwerrian: A Nigerian musician.

6: DUNCAN wene okechukwu mighty: A renowed Nigeria legend of music.

5: Mercy chinwo: A Nigerian gospel artist.

4: Tonto Dike: A Nigerian influencer,musician,actress and politician.

3: OGA SABINUS: A Nigerian investor grin and comedian.

2: Omah Didia stanley aka Omah lay: a Nigerian mega star.

1: Nyesom Ezenwo wike aka wike the wicked grin : A CELEBRITY POLITIAN grin

HOW MANY DID YOU KNOW?

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Wow
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
JaZmin44:
Wow
Glad you learn't something new wink

Modified.
This thread was not created to disrespect our bigger igbo brothers like i said the purpose of this thread is to highlite the ikwerre sons and daughters promoting ikwerre.

In flavour voice.

Igbo bu igbo anyi a kpa nye.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Glad you learn't something new wink
Yeah
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
JaZmin44:
Yeah
How many of them did you know?
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
If know all type O WE WE!
IF you know atleast 80% type, o we

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
How many of them did you know?
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
JaZmin44:
Wow! Impresive!.
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Wow! Impresive!.
Lol.
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Xenowerk4000(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=Patrioticbreed9 post=115767585]Nigeria is a blessed contry when it comes to humanfrastructure!.
Many tribes in Nigeria are representing in their own way. In this thread we are going to focus on the ikwerres of rivers.

Most of the ikwerre celebrities are joined with larger igbo celebrities in wikipedia. I will be singling them out in this thread make our own for no lost grin in Duncan mighty voice AHAMUEFUNA.

10: Monalisa chinda: A Nigerian actress.

9: julius agwu: A Nigerian socialite and comedian.

8: chinyere chinwo: A Nigerian actress.

7:Bukwild the ikwerrian: A Nigerian musician.

6: Dandizzy: A Nigerian rapstar.

5: DUNCAN wene okechukwu mighty: A renowed Nigeria legend of music.

4: Tonto Dike: A Nigerian influencer,musician,actress and politician.

3: OGA SABINUS: A Nigerian investor grin and comedian.

2: Omah Didia stanley aka Omah lay: a Nigerian mega star.

1: Nyesom Ezenwo wike aka wike the wicked grin : A CELEBRITY POLITIAN grin

HOW MANY DID YOU KNOW?
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by 07kjb: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Machalla(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Great!! ikwerre celebs . ..
I had actually thought they were Igbo. Especially of julius agwu, Monalisa and tonto dikeh.
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Machalla:
I had actually thought they were Igbo. Especially of julius agwu, Monalisa and tonto dikeh.

Most of them see themselves as Igbo, others allowed the propaganda (divide and rule) tactics of the federal government to sell through them

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Machalla:

Am glad you learnt something new wink

You can call us igbos actualy.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
07kjb:
IGBO AMAKA
Ikwerre meka shiwe you mean wink
IGBO meka we TO THE WORLD.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Most of them see themselves as Igbo, others allowed the propaganda (divide and rule) tactics of the federal government to sell through them

Who are most?

And was it the Nigerian goverment that named us ikwerre?

And why are we not together igbo states?

Is it the Nigeria goverment that give us ogbakor nde ikwerre instead of OHANEZE ndi igbo?
What of Nyewe-ele instead of igwe?

The Nigerian goverment has nothing to do with this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by nazicartel(m): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
This guy. Are you okay at all?... Some of those names are not even popular. Maybe you're talking about port Harcourt celebrities. Is Dandizzy an Ikwerre boy?. I thought Opobo axis was Kalabari abi Ijaw.... Tamuno isn't an Ikwerre name. Get your details right before venturing into blogs
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:15am On Aug 17, 2022
Wike is not wicked, it's just that Nigeria don't like truth...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by fortunez1(m): 12:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Bravo , I'm proudly an Ikwerrean .
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by King3urna(m): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Machalla:

What are they before abi na Yoruba Dey answer such name

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by crestedaguiyi: 2:46am On Aug 17, 2022
All of them grew up and are from mile 4, rumueme and rumuepirikom.
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by poshestmina(f): 2:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Nice smiley.

Other celebrities from other parts of Rivers state;

Agbani Darego.
Sam Dede.
Hilda Dokunbo.
Joseph Yobo
Tacha(BBN)
Dabota Lawson.
Ibinabo Fiberisima.
Basorge Tariah.
Finidi George.
Queen Wokoma( that lady that looks so much like Ini Edo).
Taribo West.
Walter Anga
Dan D humorous.
BurnaBoy(I don't understand this one at all oh grin grin)
Ajebo hustlers.
Asari Dokunbo( lipsrsealed, una Alhaji undecided).
Gentle Jack.
Clemz Ohaneze( not so sure)
Will edit if I remember others.

Rivers has a lot of finesse and talent but na stubbornness and"Wida your capacity" them like to shout upandan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Who are most?

And was it the Nigerian goverment that named us ikwerre?

And why are we not together igbo states?

Is it the Nigeria goverment that give us ogbakor nde ikwerre instead of eze ndi igbo?
What of Nyewe-ele instead of igwe?

The Nigerian goverment has nothing to do with this.

So, there is an ogbakor nde Ikwerre?

Wonderful
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2022
Veggieseedies:

So, there is an ogbakor nde Ikwerre?
Wonderful
No thier is ogbakor ndi igbo.
If you dont have anything reasonable to say, oga getat of my thread.
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2022
nazicartel:
This guy. Are you okay at all?... Some of those names are not even popular. Maybe you're talking about port Harcourt celebrities. Is Dandizzy an Ikwerre boy?. I thought Opobo axis was Kalabari abi Ijaw.... Tamuno isn't an Ikwerre name. Get your details right before venturing into blogs

Opobo axis is ibani ijaw. Kalabari and ibani are among the the eastern ijo hence the use of tamuno as God. Thank for pointing that out.

Who again in the list ain't ikwerre?
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by GoodzGustavo: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Guy shut up

Dandizzy na Rivers Ijaw.
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2022
fortunez1:
Bravo , I'm proudly an Ikwerrean .
Ikwerre meka we!.
Ele me shiwe!
Ele mara ma ka wanu!
Ele mini.
Ele mmanu bu ele mma!
Chukwu okike gozile nde ikwerre.
One love!
Ikwerre bu otu! Owula isiokpo,obio-akpor,emuoha,pitakwa .
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2022
GoodzGustavo:
Guy shut up
Dandizzy na Rivers Ijaw.
Check the list again.
I don comot am.
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2022
PortHarcourtcit:
Wike is not wicked, it's just that Nigeria don't like truth...

Abi o wene grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
All of them grew up and are from mile 4, rumueme and rumuepirikom.

Omah lay na igrita based before fame.
Re: Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2022
poshestmina:
Nice smiley.

Other celebrities from other parts of Rivers state;

Agbani Darego.
Sam Dede.
Hilda Dokunbo.
Joseph Yobo
Tacha(BBN)
Dabota Lawson.
Ibinabo Fiberisima.
Basorge Tariah.
Finidi George.
Queen Wokoma( that lady that looks so much like Ini Edo).
Taribo West.
Walter Anga
Dan D humorous.
BurnaBoy(I don't understand this one at all oh grin grin)
Ajebo hustlers.
Asari Dokunbo( lipsrsealed, una Alhaji undecided).
Gentle Jack.
Clemz Ohaneze( not so sure)
Will edit if I remember others.

Rivers has a lot of finesse and talent but na stubbornness and"Wida your capacity" them like to shout upandan.

No be small thing o!

Is like walta anga is a tiv though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / What Is This Girl Doing In The Military? [PHOTO] / Re; Why Should I Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.