Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Why Dating A Female Undergraduate During Covid-19 Lockdown Is Risky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dating A Female Undergraduate During Covid-19 Lockdown Is Risky (673 Views)

It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Dating A Female Undergraduate During Covid-19 Lockdown Is Risky by marvelck: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
You see that fine undergraduate you had the opportunity to date during Covid-19 lockdown, once she get back to school, just forget about her �. You know why?

Cos she' going back to her boo in school. And if she stops communicating with you, just take it that your Covid-19 contract with her has expired ��

1 Like

Re: Why Dating A Female Undergraduate During Covid-19 Lockdown Is Risky by padi94(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lol... covid 19 contract

And also if you had one in school just know that you guys where sharing her with other guys during covid 19 lockdown.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Three Things Every Woman Wants From You Every Morning But Won't Tell You / I Need Help; My Husband Wants To Kill Me / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.