Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban (31155 Views)

Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election / US Embassy Hails Nigerian Dr Ogbuagbu Who Helped Develop COVID-19 Vaccine / IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by trutht828: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
loopman:
Some Nigerians are so stupid! You are gloating over what a white supremacy country is doing to your country ?

That's because the People are helpless against corrupt politicians
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by AngelicBeing: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
SmartProf:
Is it not a shame that it is America & other western nations whose sanctions we need just to get our leaders to organise themselves properly. Even in a 21st century, we can't still put ourselves together to do things right. Whoever cursed Nigerian leaders to be this terrible in organizing her society delivered an original curse.
Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan, Libya and Somalia, any kind of visa sanctions is welcome by me, if possible ban as many politicians as possible especially that dead skeleton in Aso Rock that is demented, nonsense and Buhari angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by Yungsam1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cyberterror:
They will continue to fail in that quest. We removed them for good in 2015.
Please which good cos I am not seeing any good Buhari has done to your welfare since 2015? When last did u use ₦10 or are u comfortable with the new fuel and electricity price that was increases has part of the agreement to get IMF loan! We rather wail than be suffering and smiling... not all of us are blinded with stupidity. What has improved since your incompetent illiterate took over aso rock? Just name one?

Some of you talk like you are not living in Nigeria, everything is regressing and small neighbouring countries see us as a joke! Whatever can be done to stop politicians from rigging and stealing our mandate should be done! Since Jonathan left office who is suffering, is it Jonathan, PDP or the masses? u reinforce failure and still boldly come online to write rubbish.

Your types are still shouting sai baba and begging for money to praise Buhari!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by Fox12(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
If only dis guy knows dat we’re still an apprentice in the School of Corruption.
We are going to report ourselves to the real owners of the country.

...”So help us God.”
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by loopman: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
trutht828:

That's because the People are helpless against corrupt politicians

So they will become “helpful” with a visa ban to America?

Most of you are just damn clueless grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by trutht828: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nadaken:
While i welcome punishment for electoral riggers, it is pathetic to see Africans begging and falling over themselves to "report" themselves to America etc (it didn't start in 2020).

If this isn't mental slavery i don't know what else, Putin has ruled Russia and eliminated his crictics till date, he has even interfered in the same USA and other elections but hasn't been placed on any ban yet

If Buhari has not outlawed peaceful protest, this wouldn't have been the case.
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by wellmax(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
osazsky:
do u even know it's a crime for u to go to another court of the same jurisdiction to counsel the judgement of the first court like I said keep celebrating impunity when u leave Nigeria u will know how a system works...no need to mention tinubu..there is a limit of cash u can have in ur pocession

Please stop talking like an illiterate.

What issue are we discussing here, going to court of same jurisdiction, whose fault is that? election riggers?
Amount of cash? How much did Tinubu carry, what amount is permitted, what law has he broken. Abeg, una dey craze, no more dialogue with you
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
This is commendable from Deji. Not just talk the talk this dude walks the walk.
Kudos

If you know him as well as you know Sowore - they have their own selfish agenda on the back of a selfless cause - it is the same as Bola Ahmed Tinubu who fought Abacha regime only to turn around and oppress the same people he was fighting for.. they all have their own agenda
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by trutht828: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
loopman:

So they will become “helpful” with a visa ban to America?

Most of you are just damn clueless grin

If people like you did not intentionally vote for a corrupt government, we wouldn't be in thsi situation.
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by osazsky(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
wellmax:

Are you refering to USA as sane, lol lolzzz lolzzz
With all the killings and rigging?
and what is Oshiomole's offense.

Anyways no list has been released, all you have is speculations
whether u like it or not everyday u make it home tank ur maker..u travel fulani herdsmen boko boys..inside city happy triger police go shot u..a country where army they guard Yahoo boys..if u go to the hospitals it looks like a hostel..during covid na virtual Palative them give dont expect anything from govt when there is famine.a country where the average govt workers earn 150 dollars in a month.no light...no roads...imagine if u get involved in an accident no emergency number to call.rather u see people videoing so that they can upload. Pray not to be a victim .forget the system na God hand u day.nothing works..na this shithooe u one take compare America.only one ventilator and it was given to kyari fools everywhere ..see ur police that ur life is entrusted to.the huzzle is real

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by brexit: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
It is the advanced nations that corrupted us first, if you want to travel and certain sum of money is not in your account even if you are a university lecturer with reputation they will still deny visa

Why this pretense, if they want to help us let it be total, there is no need shying away from the real issues, the kids from rich families they are issuing visa on daily basis, what is their character like

A stitch in time saves nine

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by loopman: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
trutht828:

If people like you did not intentionally vote for a corrupt government, we wouldn't be in thsi situation.

So what happened to your own vote? You were sleeping on Election Day?

Fools

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by djon78(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
loopman:

Thank you jaree.

You see some of these our country people are so stupid and always very eager to belittle or even sell out their country because of politics.

We can all see how America is presently messed up and divided by their political elites but you will never see any American begging for a foreign country to come and interfere.

Who made America ( the most hypocritical country in the world) the world moral / political police?

Useless people with inferiority complex are plenty in Nigeria

America has institutions and rule of law
We saw how Donald Trump was almost Impeached.

We see how there is respect for rule of law over there

But over here there are no institutions, no rule of law.

So oyibo Won't Leave you to yourself
They will keep a watching eye on us
There is no reason the US is called the world policeman

I like it
They must keep putting pressure on our politicians
It's a welcome development

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by simplesearch: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
A big brother who needs thrusting around every time to get about doing some of it's basic task deserve some form of pity. I pray God heal our nation and deliver it's people from elemental and monsoonal forces reigning over it's affairs. I wish we had good leaders and everyone experience some form of comfort. It's horrible to go to hell from Nigeria, that will be double tragedy!
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by loopman: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
djon78:

[s]America has institutions and rule of law
We saw how Donald Trump was almost Impeached.

We see how there is respect for rule of law over there

But over here there are no institutions, no rule of law.

So oyibo Won't Leave you to yourself
They will keep a watching eye on us
There is no reason the US is called the world policeman

I like it
They must keep putting pressure on our politicians
It's a welcome development [/s]

Many of you are very simply ignorant.

Kagame has jailed many opposition politicians but America is befriending him,Saudi uses a rickshaw to cut a journalist into pieces but America unlooked and even Trump was rigged into power by Putin,yet some of you are dancing at the news of VISA ban?

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by wellmax(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
osazsky:
whether u like it or not everyday u make it home tank ur maker..u travel fulani herdsmen boko boys..inside city happy triger police go shot u..a country where army they build Yahoo boys..if u go to the hospitals it looks like a hostel..during covid na virtual Palatine them give dont expect anything from govt when there is famine.a country where the average govt workers earn 150 dollars in a month.no light...no roads...imagine if u get involved in an accident no emergency number to call.rather u see people videoing so that they can upload. Pray not to be a victim .forget the system na God hand u day.nothing works..na this shithooe u one take compare America.[s]only one ventilator and it was given to kyari fools everywhere[/s]

We have our issues definitely, but USA is no authority to talk about violence or election rigging. That is my point.

By the way your comments is full of silly lies and false claims. You are actually the fool here.
Only a slave like you will defend and support aliens against their fathers.

Lastly, you really need to go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by dasparrow: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
You see, this is what happens when you don't come from a progressive nation. Can America do this to western european nations, Canada, Australia or New Zealand? No they can't because these aforementioned nations know that America is a third world country with a Gucci belt.

Citizens of other advanced nations don't even desire to visit the United States anymore. It is only citizens from dysfunctional countries like Nigeria that see America as some heaven.

The United States is at the verge of a civil war but of course Nigerians won't know since your government ensures you stay in the dark literally and figuratively so how will you know what's going on in the world?

Many Americans are giving up their citizenships and fleeing. America can only make 'shakara' with their visas when dealing with Africans because they know many of you are brainwashed and see America as some kind of utopian paradise.

Many Americans want to escape to Canada. Canada won't let them in. Keep worshipping American politicians when they have proven to be no better than the African or Nigerian politicians they love to criticize. And no, I am not a Muslim. I am someone who has chosen to use the brain God gave me to think critically for myself.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by djon78(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
tinsel:
PDP in her desperation to return to power has turned this country to a big joke.

Story Apc started it

During Jonathans era
Obama with his secretary of state John Kerry poke nosed into our politics

You guys are lucky President Trump has no time for Nigeria like the way Obama and John Kerry had then

So America will continue having a say over what happens here
If the politicians misbehave
They will deal with them

In fact Nigerian politicians are moi moi self
They no reach self

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Is it because it is adeyanju?How many letters I don write wey embassy no acknowledge them
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by osazsky(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
wellmax:

We have our issues definitely, but USA is no authority to talk about violence or election rigging. That is my point.

By the way your comments is full of silly lies and false claims. You are actually the fool here.
Only a slave like you will defend and support aliens against their fathers.

Lastly, you really need to go back to school.
I will never support anyone who dose something wrong whether he or she is from my tribe I dont give a Bleep ..that's where our prob started I did rather support a non indegene that does right.sorry that's how I was brought up..and I dont envy money gotten from crime or cyber space so u can see we are totally different from each other doh
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by okuta007: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nadaken:
While i welcome punishment for electoral riggers, it is pathetic to see Africans begging and falling over themselves to "report" themselves to America etc (it didn't start in 2020).

If this isn't mental slavery i don't know what else, Putin has ruled Russia and eliminated his crictics till date, he has even interfered in the same USA and other elections but hasn't been placed on any ban yet

sir more than 200 Russian oligarchs and acolytes of Putin can’t go near the UK or US

do you know why Roman Abrahamovich the former owner of Chelsea was denied renewal of his residency visa in UK despite being a multi billionaire in £££££? it was because of his connection to Putin so stop spreading lies on nairaland
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by olumide4christ: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
LOL... Donald Trump is gradually moving the USA to the status of an African country.
Donald Trump claims that the forthcoming November elections will be rigged by mail voting.. something that hasn't happened for decades... simply because he is scared of losing. But he can clamp down on some other countries because there are speculations of rigging. Why did he not listen to his intelligence chiefs who told him that Russia interfered in the 2016 elections which he narrowly won? Why didn't he ban Putin and his officials from coming to the US? Why is he refusing to listen to his intelligence chiefs who are envisaging that Russia will interfere in the USA elections again this year? Perhaps he believes that Russian interference in the elections will be in his favor since he has proved to be a puppet of Vladimir Putin.
We await Trump and his team to banish all the "riggers" of the forthcoming US elections from the USA for life after the elections...let's see if he is that powerful.
Pot calling kettle black! Hypocrisy of the highest quotient!
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by broadman20: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
This is commendable from Deji. Not just talk the talk this dude walks the walk.
Kudos

So you are not aware that he wrote petition to EFCC on Tunibu Bullion Van?

I bet you are new in Nigeria.
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by loopman: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
trutht828:

[s]The court of law in Nigeria that should be able to call the people to order decided to award them victory, thereby rendering the Nigerian judicial system a complete failure.

Failure of the judiciary forced the people into silence.

Since the judiciary, the hope of the masses, has failed, and buhari's government takes joy in killing those who try to protest, the people have no other hope than in the international community.

I hope that successfully enlighten your cursed dumb mind.[/s]

You’ve not only exposed how dumb you are but how much of a defeatist mindset you hold.

When court favours PDP or any other party against APC, the courts are doing well, independent and democracy not in danger, of otherwise then Nigeria democracy is gone.

You people will be alright.

Playing opposition like kindergarten children

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by wellmax(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
osazsky:
[s]I will never support anyone who dose something wrong whether he or she is from my tribe I dont give a Bleep ..that's where our prob started I did rather support a non indegene that does right.sorry that's how I was brought up..and I dont envy money gotten from crime or cyber space so u can see we are totally different from each other doh[/s]

Ahh no get your time.
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by chukemmang(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
loopman:

Thank you jaree.

You see some of these our country people are so stupid and always very eager to belittle or even sell out their country because of politics.

We can all see how America is presently messed up and divided by their political elites but you will never see any American begging for a foreign country to come and interfere.

Who made America ( the most hypocritical country in the world) the world moral / political police?

Useless people with inferiority complex are plenty in Nigeria

Is it your useless country Nigeria that US will beg to interfere? US is tops amongst countries, no country is capable of being called upon to interfere in the affairs of US. They know this and that is why they know that only them can resolve their problems. If only the present Nigerian government had brains.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by madridsta007(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
loopman:
Some Nigerians are so stupid! You are gloating over what a white supremacy country is doing to your country ?

Nigerians are excited that people who caused them to become the World Capital of Poverty have been banned from travelling to the US.

It is a small price to pay, dont you think? You really hate Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by Honchoslim16(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Goddamn mehn
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by kunletj: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nice one. I really like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo Submits Anambra State's “VISION-2070” Perspective Development Plan / Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter / Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.