Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban (31137 Views)

Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election / US Embassy Hails Nigerian Dr Ogbuagbu Who Helped Develop COVID-19 Vaccine / IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by Lashist(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Doyin2:

You are the real stupid person.

Which court of our land declared them election riggers?

It is very shameful that a country like USA that pretends to adhere to democracy and the rule of law can act in such a shameless way,a direct affront on our judicial system.

What a shame!!
You are the chief priest of all foolish people in Nigeria...even the politicians throw shades at themselves constantly about how they rig elections and their corrupt ways but you foolish civilian that they dont care about want to catch bullets for them cus you think they arent corrupt...i pity people around you man
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by Mathantics: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
[s]
loopman:
Some Nigerians are so stupid! You are gloating over what a white supremacy country is doing to your country ?
[/s]

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by okuta007: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
[s]
Nadaken:
what so called Russian oligarchs, Russia government cabals don't naturally feel comfortable in the west, but they have more than enough proxies in these Western nations (to the extent they kill their asylum critics right in Western soil, Google the critic who was gased by novikrok in the UK).

Has anyone been brought to book, Abrahimovic didn't start his Chelsea club today, he had spent decades doing business in UK before now.

I bet you didn't know he is a Jew too, he wanted to perform his Aaliyah to Israel not necessarily been denied residency
[/s]

and Roman Abrahamovich is back in the UK as a legal resident and owner of Chelsea at this moment?

arguing for the sake of argument

nansense!
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by Nadaken: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
okuta007:
[s][/s]

and Roman Abrahamovich is back in the UK as a legal resident and owner of Chelsea at this moment?

arguing for the sake of argument

nansense!
what nonsense are you talking about, i corrected the poster who said Roman had issues with residency in UK because he is connected to Putin.

I said he didn't have issue but was working on his integration to the Jewish state at the said time.

That was in 2018 thereabout, I'm aware he is back to UK now
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by okuta007: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nadaken:
what nonsense are you talking about, i corrected the poster who said Roman had issues with residency in UK because he is connected to Putin.

I said he didn't have issue but was working on his integration to the Jewish state at the said time.

That was in 2018 thereabout, I'm aware he is back to UK now

are u this jobless? do they pay you to reply me? poor soul
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by bluefilm: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ebere044:

The funniest sh*t I'll ever read in my life grin

I dey tell you. grin grin grin
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by morgstreme: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
This is commendable from Deji. Not just talk the talk this dude walks the walk.
Kudos

How he couldn't pay up his hirelings and they made him "Walk the Walk" on the floor,after blows and kicks behind a green taxi in Abuja..

He ended the "walk" in a Dubai hospital.. grin
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by EagleSquare1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Is an ambassador addressed simply as ‘The Ambassador’ and ‘Dear Ambassador’ or requires some more diplomatic courtesy?

SanusiGworo:
Amiable human writes activist mega comerade Adeyanju Deji has written to the American govt to implement visa ban on INEC and police officers found helping to rig the election.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1305827721000497154?s=19
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by ledaman: 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
SanusiGworo:
[s][/s]
Was it ok when America helped Bubu to power? What did you say then?
So Donald Trump came to Nigeria to cast his vote. Av u taken you drugs?
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by amanikondo: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
loopman:
Some Nigerians are so stupid! You are gloating over what a white supremacy country is doing to your country ?

Mumu. Pls show boko haram and Nigerian police killing your families
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by olumide4christ: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
GEEBITE:
So we should allow election riggers to strut over the land with mandate dipped in blood of citizenry. US is clever,the people they are banning have assets in US stolen from the treasury. So when it is tough to access it,they will forfeit it.

Oga, nobody is supporting election riggers here. What we are saying here is that election rigging didn't start today or in 2019 election in Nigeria. It started since around 2003 since the days of Professor Maurice Iwu, the man acclaimed to have introduced systemic rigging to elections in Nigeria. If the USA really is the technological and intelligence giant they claim to be, why is it that its a few Nigerian politicians of a single partywho took part in 2019 elections that they are banning? Like some have said previously, USA doesn't have the interest of any African country at heart..they act based on their peculiar interests.
Why did the same USA want to lick Akinwunmi Adesina out as AFDB president? What did he do to them that will warrant such? Didn't you support Akinwunmi Adesina against USA when that matter came up? I am sure you were happy when he was reelected recently. Why are you supporting the USA now? Is it because you see the banned people as politicians of the opposition party?
Why didn't you ask for USA to include Obasanjo, Atiku, Maurice Iwu, Wike, etc in the banned list? Because they belong to a party you support, abi? You are talking of mandate covered with blood...how many people have lost their lives in Rivers State every election year as a result of Wike's do or die politics? What day have you spoken against Wike, condemning his do or die politics? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander!

My friend, selective justice will not take you or Nigeria forward. Both APC and PDP politicians rig elections heavily, thus, when I see people support one party and oppose the other, I don't take them serious. People who are serious about moving our nation forward will be non-partisan and look to support a better party outside APC and PDP going forward.
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by bilulu(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
loopman:
same country you will run to if given slighted opportunity....
If you think and voted right you won't need them to sanction you. Next time use your brain well.
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by bilulu(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cyberterror:
Did the US ban stop them from collecting their salaries? Even the US is now living in past glory, people prefer going to Dubai, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada for business, education and health. All these outdated PDP goons sef..
But you guys were falling over yourself in 2019 shouting Atiku should visit US, that you can't have a president who is banned from entering US.... Now US decided to update their list, they renewed Hell rufai subscription, they didn't bother touching drug lord because even in next 3 lives he won't still be able to enter.... slaves
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by olumide4christ: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
madridsta007:

Nigerians are excited that people who caused them to become the World Capital of Poverty have been banned from travelling to the US.

It is a small price to pay, dont you think? You really hate Nigerians.

Have you asked yourself what these banned people will lose if they can't travel to the US? El-Rufai has been banned for a long time, Tinubu has not gone there for ages...yet they are amassing wealth here in Nigeria.
I don't support Nigerian politicians of any party but sorry to burst the bubble, this visa ban does not harm these politicians. The only people visa ban will harm are struggling Nigerians who erroneously see USA as their heaven on earth and the only place that they can make it in life. For people who are already wealthy, USA is just one of those countries that they can travel to for holidays, to unwind and see family and friends.. absolutely nothing more!
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by olumide4christ: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
Samfloxin:
What of supreme Court governor? I hope he is included

Are you talking of Hope Uzodinma? If so, you should also add Duoye Diri to the list! They are both Supreme Court Governors. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander!
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by olumide4christ: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Eriokanmi:
the reason American visa ban is weighty is simple. America is an earthly paradise where you can live without fears. Almost all our politicians get property there. Dem pikin dey dia too. If you enter America, to clme back go disappear for your mind. Oshomole's children are there too. If he's denied the opportunity to visit them in his American home, it's not a bad thing. He's overstayed his welcome.

LOL...America an earthly paradise?? Let's hear from the Black Americans on their opinion on what you have said!

Paradise indeed!
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by olumide4christ: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nadaken:
I understand your point, the issue here is not whether or not we do not have barbaric practices even in democracy (we have and we need to address them).

However even the USA itself is involved in the most barbaric practices too like the invasion of Iraq which was later regretted, Libya too, internally USA plays the most dirty partisan politics, senators vote along party lines, defend the undefendable, appointment, politicians allow foreign interferance to suppress opponent, judicial appointees are political etc (all these for a first world democracy of hundreds of years)

But there is little to no fuss because it's all politics as they put it, but a third world country nation democracy is the one that needs to be midwifed despite we just only started to know about democracy in 1999.

Saudi Arabia killed an American journalist political critic in foreign soil but has the best relationship with USA now

This constant midwifery is why they felt Africa needed to be policed via Afdb

Sir, you have said it all! Let the person you quoted and his fellows keep on being deceived. USA trying to export to us what they don't have!
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by madridsta007(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
olumide4christ:

Have you asked yourself what these banned people will lose if they can't travel to the US? El-Rufai has been banned for a long time, Tinubu has not gone there for ages...yet they are amassing wealth here in Nigeria.
I don't support Nigerian politicians of any party but sorry to burst the bubble, this visa ban does not harm these politicians. The only people visa ban will harm are struggling Nigerians who erroneously see USA as their heaven on earth and the only place that they can make it in life. For people who are already wealthy, USA is just one of those countries that they can travel to for holidays, to unwind and see family and friends.. absolutely nothing more!

If it does not “harm” them, then their minions and apologists wouldn’t have been set loose on Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter since last night angry grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by luluman: 12:19am On Sep 16, 2020
loopman:
Which is less evil compared to what our leaders did to us.
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by mentored: 12:43am On Sep 16, 2020
loopman:

Thank you jaree.

You see some of these our country people are so stupid and always very eager to belittle or even sell out their country because of politics.

We can all see how America is presently messed up and divided by their political elites but you will never see any American begging for a foreign country to come and interfere.

Who made America ( the most hypocritical country in the world) the world moral / political police?

Useless people with inferiority complex are plenty in Nigeria

Russian citizens And polithiefians do not queue
For American visa

You do not use use eba to punish monkey

You deprive it of what it desires - banana
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by osazsky(m): 12:54am On Sep 16, 2020
ledaman:
So Donald Trump came to Nigeria to cast his vote. Av u taken you drugs?
so Putin went to USA to help America cast his vote have u eaten
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by osazsky(m): 12:57am On Sep 16, 2020
loopman:

Thank you jaree.

You see some of these our country people are so stupid and always very eager to belittle or even sell out their country because of politics.

We can all see how America is presently messed up and divided by their political elites but you will never see any American begging for a foreign country to come and interfere.

Who made America ( the most hypocritical country in the world) the world moral / political police?

very good I know there is a law in America that allows the country seize all ur assets immediately u can get into the country nice one.stupid politicians they better start counting thier loses.see as the thing dey pain yoruba so all those massive properties gone.America is useless I agree but y do they keep stealing from us and investing it over there
Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by RuggedSniper: 3:35am On Sep 16, 2020
loopman:

Thank you jaree.

WORD!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban by GEEBITE: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2020
You are the politician here,Ithe mask of pretence is off.Atiku has had Visa ban for money laundering and same with Buhari for religious and political incitement. So how did you know Wike is not on the list as well? You appear knowledgeable enough to know that it is the beneficiary of the latest rigging that will feature more prominently and headlined it.The reason you have more APC guys there.
Why are you crying more than the bereaved anyway,when Ibori and Alamieyeseigha were caught overseas for money laundering we were all happy.

olumide4christ:

Oga, nobody is supporting election riggers here. What we are saying here is that election rigging didn't start today or in 2019 election in Nigeria. It started since around 2003 since the days of Professor Maurice Iwu, the man acclaimed to have introduced systemic rigging to elections in Nigeria. If the USA really is the technological and intelligence giant they claim to be, why is it that its a few Nigerian politicians of a single partywho took part in 2019 elections that they are banning? Like some have said previously, USA doesn't have the interest of any African country at heart..they act based on their peculiar interests.
Why did the same USA want to lick Akinwunmi Adesina out as AFDB president? What did he do to them that will warrant such? Didn't you support Akinwunmi Adesina against USA when that matter came up? I am sure you were happy when he was reelected recently. Why are you supporting the USA now? Is it because you see the banned people as politicians of the opposition party?
Why didn't you ask for USA to include Obasanjo, Atiku, Maurice Iwu, Wike, etc in the banned list? Because they belong to a party you support, abi? You are talking of mandate covered with blood...how many people have lost their lives in Rivers State every election year as a result of Wike's do or die politics? What day have you spoken against Wike, condemning his do or die politics? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander!

My friend, selective justice will not take you or Nigeria forward. Both APC and PDP politicians rig elections heavily, thus, when I see people support one party and oppose the other, I don't take them serious. People who are serious about moving our nation forward will be non-partisan and look to support a better party outside APC and PDP going forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo / Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor / PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.