Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Fvuck & Dip! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fvuck & Dip! (259 Views)

Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fvuck & Dip! by 360clips: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
We live in a generation of absolutely no love for ourselves! Nobody wants to be controlled or owned by another person. I actually love how this generation is. The redpill is absorbing into more males than ever! Males don't chase girls anymore, it's girls that do most of the chasing now! Marriage rates have drastically dropped! Nobody wants to get married anymore. Everyone just wants to be free! I love the concepts of this new generation. With that being said, variety is the spice of life! Why fvuck only one girl for the rest of your miserable life when you can fvuck thousands of hot bitches! Enjoy life to the fullest before you leave! Nothing like second life! Yolo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Overcome Fear Of Beautiful Face With One Mind Test / Training On How To Make Permanent Pink Lip Balm / Reciprocal Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.