Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants (3851 Views)

Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga / NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by redsun(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2011
Same do-gooder Gej made sure he imposed the evil,rejected and criminally minded udaugban on the people delta state as the governor.Jonathan is a number one hypocrist.
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by redsun(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2011
Same do-gooder Gej made sure he imposed the evil,rejected and criminally minded udaugban on the people delta state as the governor.Jonathan is a number one hypocrist.
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by rhemal: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2011
embarassed this man is BAD market 4 Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by Beaf: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2011
The way some are screaming themselvesd silly here, you'll think their so called degrees have developed Nigeria one bit. Everyone trips off to Abuja for their daily meal.

The country was built on the principle of wazobia, in which the bigger ethnic groups grab off the smaller ones and everything is centred around the Ciroma's, Kanti Bello's, Yakasai's and other leaches and parasites. What you should be crying about is our fake federal structure that was built to allow all sorts of shenanigans, anything short is a failure of your so called degree's, intellects and years of schoolling.

lol
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by alex101(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2011
God bless GEJ! A true son of the ND, and with all these allowances, the dungeon called nigeria is about to see equity in distribution of OIL money. The north
has been cheating others of since time immemorial. Why are people complaining? How many people from the ND own OIL blocks?
I beg make we hear word jare! Jonathan has not even started and already people are "bad-belle, ing" the brave and courageous militants. If you have a problem with this, then start a revolt like these militants who were able to stop the oil flow from the wells.

We have states in that nigerian dungeon who have not been contributing "nada" to the union, yet they do the ritualistic "monthly pilgrimage" to Abuja for allocation. LONG LIVE THE MILITANTS AND OUR C-in-C, GOODLUCK JONATHAN! cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by pingpong1: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2011
Beaf:

The way some are screaming themselvesd silly here, you'll think their so called degrees have developed Nigeria one bit. Everyone trips off to Abuja for their daily meal.

The country was built on the principle of wazobia, in which the bigger ethnic groups grab off the smaller ones and everything is centred around the Ciroma's, Kanti Bello's, Yakasai's and other leaches and parasites. What you should be crying about is our fake federal structure that was built to allow all sorts of shenanigans, anything short is a failure of your so called degree's, intellects and years of schoolling.

lol

Oga Beaf, surely you dont really mean the above, do you?
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by mbulela: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2011
fresh air, indeed.
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by Beaf: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2011
ping pong:

Oga Beaf, surely you dont really mean the above, do you?

I don't write things I don't mean. Read it thoroughly, digest it, look in the mirror, then come back with reasoned arguments.
The stoopid political structure we have in Nigeria created the millitants in the first place, and has no viable way to deal with them, but by adding them to state governments and LG's on the Abuja begging bowl train.

If only some of us Nigerians would learn to think, we would feel shame instead of acting by premevial instinct and yapping aimlessly; in all scattered directions, but the right one.
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by pingpong1: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2011
Beaf:

I don't write things I don't mean. Read it thoroughly, digest it, look in the mirror, then come back with reasoned arguments.
The stoopid political structure we have in Nigeria created the millitants in the first place, and has no viable way to deal with them, but by adding them to state governments and LG's on the Abuja begging bowl train.

If only some of us Nigerians would learn to think, we would feel shame instead of acting by premevial instinct and yapping aimlessly; in all scattered directions, but the right one.

Just like the intention to build boarding houses for the almajiris in the North, with this endless handouts to the militants, when do you think all this will ever end? We cant just throw our hands in the air and blame the structure continuously, abi.
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by Beaf: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2011
ping pong:

Just like the intention to build boarding houses for the almajiris in the North, with this endless handouts to the militants, when do you think all this will ever end? We cant just throw our hands in the air and blame the structure continuously, abi.

No, instead of focussing our energies to correct the structure that is the root of the problem, we are better off screaming at the wind.
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by maasoap(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2011
@Adagz01
You said No Niger Delta No Nigeria. I disagree with you totally because I'm one of those who believe that Oil is a curse rather than Blessing to Nigeria. Before the discovery of oil in Nigeria, Nigeria has been existing even economically balanced than this present state, we depended on cocoa from the West, palm oil from the East and ground nut from the North. At that time, Nigeria was a real producers but now we are importing nation to the extent of importing tooth pick just because we have oil to export. Because of oil, nobody wants to produce or become a producer and I hope we all knew the consequence already which is high unemployment rate in the country. Please, I'm not talking about corruption here but abt a society that doesn't want to produce to create jobs. When will this oil dry up so that we will be able to realise in time that a country needs to work hard to achieve her desired status among committe of nations?
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by adagz01(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2011
If you belief oil is a "curse" why dont you let we N'deltans be.lets be independent or better still resource control is not a bad option.
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by Intrepid1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2011
Please, how do I become a militant? angry
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by texazzpete(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2011
alex101:

God bless GEJ! A true son of the ND, and with all these allowances, the dungeon called nigeria is about to see equity in distribution of OIL money. The north
has been cheating others of since time immemorial. Why are people complaining? How many people from the ND own OIL blocks?
I beg make we hear word jare! Jonathan has not even started and already people are "bad-belle, ing" the brave and courageous militants. If you have a problem with this, then start a revolt like these militants who were able to stop the oil flow from the wells.

We have states in that nigerian dungeon who have not been contributing "nada" to the union, yet they do the ritualistic "monthly pilgrimage" to Abuja for allocation. LONG LIVE THE MILITANTS AND OUR C-in-C, GOODLUCK JONATHAN! cheesy grin

So in other words, these petty criminals are representative of the Niger Delta abi?
If you want funds to flow to the niger delta, why not agitate for more development, improved power and infrastructure, more schools etc. I mean things that will uplift a people, not frittered away on rascals.
GEJ strikes once again.
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by Pataki: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2011
So Almajiris in the North get a boarding house, Militants from NigerDelta get fresh allowances.

Clueless Jonathan welldone!!! grin
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by k9ine(m): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2011
Since Mr President fancies dashing out money so well. I hereby propose to Mr President the best form; to ask d NASS to make a law "The Citizen's Financial Support Act 2011" which will guarantee d payment by d Fed. Govt of a monthly sum of N100,000= only to bonafide citizen's of Nigeria.
This wld be d best, afterall he approved billions as EOY allowance 4 fed. workers last yr, now it's ex-militants.
I bet I will get a dash 4 this idea also.
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by Eltonluigi(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2011
Time wit out numba hav says dis, this is mahn is a complete idiot,can't believe he's negotiating wit diz guyz now he's payin' dem.,so sad i live in d delta n can testify dat most of diz ain't in any type of program or orientation stuff,dey r just galivanting in d hood drinkin' smokin' n all type of nuisance waitin' 4 govt to deposit sumtin'(30k) on their bank account but what can a guy do!
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by ekubear1: 12:42am On Feb 27, 2011
Intrepid!:

Please, how do I become a militant? angry
grin grin grin

GEJ needs to cut the OPC boys a check too
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by COMPAQ(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
For how long exactly are we going to continue paying these militants?
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by milllitant: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
yes is true, i am expecting mine very soon or else cool cool cool
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by marcus1234: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2011
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by kennyanju(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2011
i don't know why you guys are surprised the man is a stooge not a leader period
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by Maximip(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2011
You are the bigger fool,, I am from Niger delta but this is a case of spare the Rod and spoil the child. Niger delta is not all about criminals who are agitating for their private pockets. Hope he will continue until they reach 80 yrs. Why do we have NNDC and Ministry of Niger delta. How many jobs have they provided for the niger delta youths since inception. The problem here is that a few who sees this money are too greedy. Niger deltans( esp SS) are more greedy than any other part of this country

So True. Majority of the SS leaders have no leadership skills, no experience, no nothing. It's money in the wrong hands.
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2011
president dash dash,we are sunk because of these people.there is no government,no security,forget about our economic situation,that one is another story.
I really feel there is no one running Nigeria.He is just in a lalala land of his own.when will these people just fade away?
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by lafaze(m): 1:44am On Mar 01, 2011
Na wao, sote militant don ton pensioneer, dey collect allowance for buckering n kidnaping. eya OPC whre ona dey, Gani Adams, Fashanu, make ona organise boys make we ton lag to terror zone, so we ma go chop frm d national cake.
for does in support of Joe boy, una blind, until dem brk 2by2 for una head before una go see say dis guy dey play on una sympathy, trablism and compassion. mak una wise up o. naija na we own, we no get any were else to go. if e spoil waitin we go tell our children.
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by KaluJohnNdukwe: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
I would rather vote for G.E.J than "I"BB grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by tlops(m): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2011
Anyone interested in forming a militant group, ?
Re: Jonathan Approves Fresh Allowance For Ex-militants by cjfavour(m): 3:56am On Apr 07, 2011
Paying these guys will not stop the problem in the Niger Delta.
Government should concentrate on the massive development of that area.This is because another govt may not like to continue paying these guys. This is a warning. Nigeria will not continue to be enrishing these few men while others continue suffering. Niger Deltans should know that this money they're collecting will only make them lazy and also make their area to be underdeveloped.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do not allow the 20 Fuel Protestors Death to be in vain !! / National Conference:Goodluck Jonathan's Plot To Secede From Nigeria / Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.