Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? (3234 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Wealthbrain22(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
I have noticed a pattern with girls for years now. Anytime I treat them badly, like talk to them in a condescending way or in an inferior manner they always keep coming back. Either my sisters , friends or even girlfriend. The less sweet you act towards them the more it seems they adore and respect you but the second you act nice to them they immediately try to disrespect you. Not like they insult you for treating them nice but it’s like they automatically “see you finish “ all because you make them feel special.

Is it a female thing or is it like they are turned on by being treated like an inferior weak loser? Because trust me nobody does that better than me, I decided to be nicer to them and its either they pull back or they start trying to subtly disrespect you after. Really?

If you doubt me, find a female neighbor of yours and stylishly mock her daily and see how she will adore you, but start complimenting her regular and see how she will start disrespecting you with time. This hoes want to be treated like the hoes they are

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Onucs(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
U can never know that gender bro

Just swim with the tide grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Medianna(f): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
There is no greater foolishness than a man generalizing a gender's psychological behavioral pattern

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by SmallDick99(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yes you're 90% correct.

Women are hypergamous, so making them feel that way makes yourself seem better than them and higher in value, which in turn makes u more desirable to them. Shey u get cheesy

That's why women deserve lesss grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Uchesis: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
if she likes it when you treat her like trash, then she is actually a...........
TRASH !!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Bluezy13(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Respect is Reciprocal.
Don't confuse pleasing with respect.
One can be pleasing to another without respect for one's self; such a person will have no respect from the other.

One can be pleasing to another with respect to one's self; such a person will earn maximum respect from another.

One can be neither pleasing to another nor respectful for one's self. That is Carelessness.
And when one is careless towards another, another will be distancing from one unless another is after a particular thing that one has and carelessness is not enough reason for another to stay away from one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by SultanOfPuna: 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Op, these are things we should be taught in school
Instead they teach us find x find y
Algebra and all those useless subjects

They don't teach you how to network with people and build rich business partners
They don't teach you about taxes, money
They don't teach you about women.

These are the main things that run this world
And they wont teach you this in school

That's why you see a high class professor that know Anatomy from head to toe.
But can't understand why his wife disrespect him and quarrel at home.
You see a PhD holder who women reject 24/7

Book smart is useless if you don't have Street intelligence.
Street intelligence is what makes a dropout more successful than a PhD holder.

According to Street Intelligence
Women Dont like nice guys
Because Women Dont like sharing

A random woman can make a nice guy to give her his last card (money) A nice guy will give her all his money.
But a bad sharp guy will not try such nonesense. He will purse and shout at the girl to getout!!!

Now a woman don't want a nice guy that other random women can influence.
Because women are naturally Selfish
What if the nice guy gives away all his money to help a random female.
Then no money to feed his wife and kids at home.

So to avoid such weak men, women go for stubborn men, who stand their ground.
A Guy who can't be influenced by other women.
A Guy whose No means No
She knows that no woman can come and scamper influence her husband to do rubbish.

A girl asked me for 500 naira, i said No!!.
That in not her boyfriend, so i won't give her
After saying it, i left and didnt look at her
The next day, she saw me and started smiling like a small girl.
Even started calling me SIR with respect. grin

If I gave her that 500 naira, in her eyes she would be like
" see this easy simple mumu man, I'm not even his girlfriend and he is busy dashing me money, anything I tell him he will do"
"I don't even do anything for him and he is already spending on me. "

Why will she respect you when you are so easy to influence and

She will save your number as Sharwama 001
Next to other simps in her contact list
Anytime she is hungry, she scrolls her contact list and look for simps that will do whatever she ask them to do.
Women can never respect such a man.
They love and respect guys that are hard to influence,
guys that are selfish, guys that are willing to walk away and not tolerate her bullshit.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Women have this institutionalised idea that a man who is not a compulsive drinker and womaniser is not a real man The concept of a man who doesn't cheat on them sounds unnatural and alien to them. So they deliberately seek out men who don't respect them because they want to reform him to ensure that they have something for which he has to be grateful to them for. So as a result they go for rascals who they feel they can change them into good men so that he will look on her as his saviour

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by PussyGalore(f): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
It's true 1000%

You lie!
Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by PussyGalore(f): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2022
Medianna:
There is no greater foolishness than a man generalizing a gender's psychological behavioral pattern

Don't mind him sis
Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Bluezy13(m): 12:14am On Sep 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

They don't teach you how to network with people and build rich business partners

Street intelligence is what makes a dropout more successfulthan a PhD holder.

Your explanation is very valid but out of point in this subject matter.
You should consider creating a separate topic for it.
Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by SultanOfPuna: 12:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Bluezy13:

Your explanation is very valid but out of point in this subject matter.
You should consider creating a separate topic for it.
Read the full post I wrote

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Bluezy13(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Read the full post I wrote
I just did.

Oh! I just realized it is not even valid.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by SultanOfPuna: 12:38am On Sep 23, 2022
Bluezy13:

I just did.

Whatever

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Bluezy13(m): 12:46am On Sep 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Whatever

"Whatever" is Invalid too.

Try another word.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by SultanOfPuna: 12:49am On Sep 23, 2022
Bluezy13:

"Whatever" is Invalid too.

Try another word.
Another kid looking for who to argue with online...( yawns )

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Bluezy13(m): 12:53am On Sep 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Another kid looking for who to argue with online...( yawns )
Still invalid.

Get some sleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:03am On Sep 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

A random woman can make a nice guy to give her his last card (money) A nice guy will give her all his money.
But a bad sharp guy will not try such nonesense. He will purse and shout at the girl to getout!!!

A Guy whose No means No
She knows that no woman can come and scamper influence her husband to do rubbish.

" see this easy simple mumu man, I'm not even his girlfriend and he is busy dashing me money, anything I tell him he will do"

Anytime she is hungry, she scrolls her contact list and look for simps that will do whatever she ask them to do.
guys that are selfish, guys that are willing to walk away and not tolerate her bullshit.
What type of rubbish did you just type here angry
Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2022
SmallDick99:
Yes you're 90% correct.

Women are hypergamous, so making them feel that way makes yourself seem better than them and higher in value, which in turn makes u more desirable to them. Shey u get cheesy

That's why women deserve lesss grin
You are the only guy making sense here
These other guys are writing long boring essay.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Bluezy13:
Respect is Reciprocal.
Don't confuse pleasing with respect.
One can be pleasing to another without respect for one's self; such a person will have no respect from the other.

One can be pleasing to another with respect to one's self; such a person will earn maximum respect from another.

One can be neither pleasing to another nor respectful for one's self. That is Carelessness.
And when one is careless towards another, another will be distancing from one unless another is after a particular thing that one has and carelessness is not enough reason for another to stay away from one.
This is the most Stupidiest thing I've ever read on nairaland.
Better go refund all the school fees your dad wasted on you. The Man just wasted millions training a slowpoke undecided cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Onucs:
U can never know that gender bro

Just swim with the tide grin
Tell them ooohhh, awon PhD in womanology
Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Fiscus105(m): 2:20am On Sep 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

A Guy whose No means No

Keep on hallucinating.

For me I choose to be nice to anyone. With that, I have peace of my mind.

Anybody who is using sword on others, surely sword will not will leave his household.

Go to ur street and see marital life of those street guys, infact, how many of them that even married not to talk of blissful marriage.

You guys should stop hiding under frustrated life to give advice about women relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:36am On Sep 23, 2022
I have noticed this too. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Surgeman: 4:44am On Sep 23, 2022
Toxic, narcissistic, nasty beeches you mean?
Self respecting females will show your azz da door.
Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by ChizzyBuna(m): 5:08am On Sep 23, 2022
Fiscus105:

Keep on hallucinating.

For me I choose to be nice to anyone. With that, I have peace of my mind.

Anybody who is using sword on others surely sword will not will coming to attack h

Go to ur street and see marital life of those street guys, infact, how many that even married not to talk of blissful marriage.

You guys should stop hiding under frustrated life to give advice on women relationship.

A child in Nusery 3 can never understand the meaning of Photosynthesis.

No matter how you break it down
There are things a kid can never understand
Until they grow up..

Go watch your Cartoon Network
Tell your mummy to give you Rihanna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by DGascon: 5:10am On Sep 23, 2022
What's that man saying? �

ChizzyBuna:

This is the most Stupidiest thing I've ever read on nairaland.
Better go refund all the school fees your dad wasted on you. The Man just wasted millions training a slowpoke undecided cry
Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Baronthecelebri: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Yeah, you're right, sometimes I wonder what will make a girl to be following a cultist that don't have a future.
carolingian79:
Women have this institutionalised idea that a man who is not a compulsive drinker and womaniser is not a real man The concept of a man who doesn't cheat on them sounds unnatural and alien to them. So they deliberately seek out men who don't respect them because they want to reform him to ensure that they have something for which he has to be grateful to them for. So as a result they go for rascals who they feel they can change them into good men so that he will look on her as his saviour

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Baronthecelebri: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2022
All what you wrote here is true.
Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Uptheante(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Medianna:
But this same pattern keeps happening repeatedly with women all over.
Even u is not an exemption
Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by SandraIkuboR(f): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2022
I still don't know why Nigerian guys love GENERALIZING when it comes to women matters

Very Annoying,if you ask me sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? by Opeyemic01: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Bluezy13:

I just did.

Lol...wicked somebody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. / Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? / How Do You Heal A Broken Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.