Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... (71453 Views)

My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Just came back from the market... Went there with my landlord's son... This afternoon he saw me going out and asked where I was heading to... Told him... He asked if he could accompany me and I said yes! He was getting a few things too (a mop and buckets and so on...)

I've never spoken to him before... I thought he was an arrogant self-absorbed snub... Not my type... He's a few years older... I'm nineteen so he's between twenty one to twenty three... Very fair... Has curly hair which he dyed dirty blond but left the roots black... Pierced both ears... Dad is a police man... So it's insane he allows his son go out looking like a yahoo boy... grin

Anyways... He and I trekked a little... We barely spoke... I was extremely shy... grin

We stay in a very quiet predominantly hausa- fulani- yoruba muslim community... After some minutes we finally stopped a bike... He said we would ride together... I told him 'No'... I never tried that sh** with my exes and sure a as hell wouldn't start with him... But after waiting to no avail... I relented... grin

It was uncomfortable and extremely exciting! Being really close to cute guy! A lot of bad thoughts but I was also scared a neighbour would see he and I and report us to my mum... grin

We got to the market which is extremely disorganized! We split up... He went his own way to get what he wanted to buy... And I went to the stalls selling tomatoes and pepper and bought some onions from a mallam...

He and I met again... He asked if I was done so we would head back to our compound together... I told him I had to grind them cause the blender at home was faulty...

In the market... There's a section where yoruba women grind tomatoes or egusi etc... We got there... The lady I chose cause her engine was the cleanest started to tease us... My landlord's son is an aje-butter... He was choking turning red... grin

It felt good... Cause he was a bit humiliated which made me confident...

The woman asked if we were dating... I couldn't say no... Kept laughing throughout... He didn't say anything.... I think it's a good thing... He made it seem as though we were together...

We finished there... Started talking really well... He's funny... Smart too... Plus he's cute so I enjoyed us being seen together as much as being with him... grin

We went to a cold room to get some chicken... Nothing much happened there... He paid though... I refused cause I had the money... But I couldn't make a scene... We later spent the money on sweets and soft drinks... Which was fun...

His mum called... Asked him to go to his aunt's wine shop to get something... I didn't follow him cause it's already late... Went home alone...

68 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Exkandayee(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Wtf is wrong with y'all on here,,,,

568 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by God1000(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
You are infatuated with him

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Badbunny: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Really educative post ma'am, very inspiring smiley cheesy grin

335 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
God1000:
You are infatuated with him
Who wouldn't? grin

If you were a girl you would be infatuated too!

Kinda glad I'm finally crushing on someone who's real... grin

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by FatherBona: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin
Exkandayee:
Wtf is wrong with y'all on here,,,,

Country too hard Abeg

Make we catch cruise jhor grin

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Badbunny:
Thank you... grin

Moral lesson: not all fine boys are monsters... grin

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

These caught my eyes.
A 19 year old with exes is a LovePeddler.
God forbid I would date men who don't just want sex! I'm celibate... And many men are dogs like you who can not respect a woman and her choices... undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by MadamVanessa(f): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
shocked

You already felt something for him girl. Make sure you ride that dick soon.

That was how I ride my Landlord brother that year. Dude was so cute and very good in bed, he was the one that opened my eyes to the pleasure of tongue fucking, because anytime he grabbed me, na endless head he go give me before sex. That guy blow me off I swear.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by DoggoneDogg: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
God [s]forbid I would date men who don't just want sex! I'm celibate... And many men are dogs like you who can not respect a woman and her choices...[/s] undecided

Dear Olosho,

If you didn't want sex with your numerous exes, why did you enter a relationship with them?

What happened to just being friends with them?

Waiting for the next lie...

292 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Badbunny:
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You already felt something for him girl. Make sure you ride that dick soon.
Amen! I'm not destined to mastubate forever... God bless me with that di** soon...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why do people just assume someone is a snub.. Did u try to talk to him nd he snubbed u..

shiit irks me man..

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by dawnomike(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
He's got you without trying... Nice

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Chaos14: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
don't judge a book by its cover
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
Why do people just assume someone is a snub.. Did u try to talk to him nd he snubbed u..

shiit irks me man..
He thought I was too...

But I was wrong judging him... He's a sweet soul... And a total badass... grin

11 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
dawnomike:
He's got you without trying... Nice
A cool guy with an amazing personality got me... undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
He thought I was too...

But I was wrong judging him... He's a sweet soul... And a total badass... grin
Alright.. Goodluck.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
Alright.. Goodluck.
Thanks!
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Who wouldn't? grin

If you were a girl you would be infatuated too!

Kinda glad I'm finally crushing on someone who's real... grin
Las las everybody go chop............. Complete am by yourself. But on a second thought,y u getting excited knowing that las las u go chop breakfast?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Las las everybody go chop............. Complete am by yourself. But on a second thought,y u getting excited knowing that las las u go chop breakfast?
He's a meal I wanna eat... tongue

I don't want a serious relationship... I just really like him... grin

Besides I'm 19... Ain't getting married anytime soon... Never want to... So my relationships don't lead anywhere...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Toisade(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Badbunny:
What is educative their??

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chaos14:
don't judge a book by its cover
Buh u can certainly judge it by it's first two pages

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
He's a meal I wanna eat... tongue

I don't want a serious relationship... I just really like him... grin

Besides I'm 19... Ain't getting married anytime soon... Never want to... So my relationships don't lead anywhere...
you haven't answered my question. Why get excited knowing dat las las u'll cry?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Don't SHIT were u EAT

It usually ends bad

Be careful with befriending someone in the same compound with u,

To avoid gossip by other neighbours and SEE FINISH from the Guy (after kpanshing U)

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Commendable:
Don't SHIT were u EAT

It usually ends bad

Be careful with befriending someone in the same compound with u,

To avoid gossip by other neighbours and SEE FINISH from the Guy (after kpanshing U)
We don't live in the same compound... He stays alone... His parents home are close to my compound which he comes to regularly... Few neighbours... Just a hausa couple... A 40+ old man cohabiting with a teen and a gay... So...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Dorwadora(f): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'm tired of the way some low self esteem always deliberately bully women whenever they create threads about themselves and their sexual exploits.

One fool up there is already calling his mother a LovePeddler because Op said she's 19. Whereas, I'm sure his father married his mother at the age of 17 or even below.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Chaos14: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Buh u can certainly judge it by it's first two pages
two pages are to small i'd say 10-20 pages
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm tired of the way some low self esteem always deliberately bully women whenever the create threads about themselves.

One fool up there is already calling his mother a LovePeddler because Op said she's 19. Whereas, I'm sure his father married his mother at the age of 17.

Thank you... Most of them were teens when they first had sex...

Women shouldn't feel ashamed to talk about sex... And no narrow-minded fool on the internet could shut me up!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chaos14:
two pages are to small i'd say 10-20 pages
5 - 10... Reading 20 pages is a waste of time... If it's bad you would know...
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Chaos14: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
We don't live in the same compound... He stays alone... His parents home are close to my compound which he comes to regularly... Few neighbours... Just a hausa couple... A 40+ old man cohabiting with a teen and a gay... So...
Are you living next to iLegend?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.