Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,579 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? (884 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by mrogbeni: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
HI EVERYONE PLEASE I NEED AN ADVISE FROM  YOU ALL,  AM 27 AND AM DATING A 21 YEAR OLD GIRL

I MET THIS GIRL  IN  MY SCHOOL, AND WE STARTED DATING

I FINISHED LAST YEAR FROM THAT SAME SCHOOL,THIS GIRL IS FROM A VERY POOR BACKGROUND,,, HER MUM IS SICK AND  HER DAD IS JOBLESS,

THEY CANT AFFORD THREE SQUARE MEAL A DAY IN THIER HOUSE.

SO THROUGHOUT WHILE WE WERE IN SCHOOL I DIVIDE DTHE MONEY THEY SEND TO ME FROM HOME INTO TWO, THATS HOW WE LIVED TOGETHER LAST YEAR UNTIL I

I FINISHED FROM THE SCHOOL, SO SHE HAS A YEAR MORE TO SPEND IN SCHOOL ,AND SHE BECAME WORRIED ABOUT HOW TO PAY HER SCHOOL FEES , AND I TOLD HER

NOT TO WORRY, SO I SENT HER THE MONEY BEFORE REGISTRATION CLOSED,, LATER THAT DAY, SHE KALLED ME ON PHONE THAT SHE WANTS TO CONFESS TO ME

ABOUT WHAT SHE DID, SHE TOLD ME SHE SLEPT WITH A GUY WHOM I KNOW VERY WELL IN SCHOOL, BECAUSE OF THE SCHOOL FEES THAT SHE DINT

BLIV I WOULD BE ABLE TO  GET THE MONEY ON TIME,

D GUY IS FROM A RICH FAMILY ,SHE FELL FOR THE GUY ALL IN THE NAME OF SCHOOL FEES  SHE WAS LOOKING FOR. IT WAS SO PAINFULL TO ME,,,,

THAT SHE KUDNT BLIV IN ME ,THAT I WUD GIV HER THE MONEY, WHICH GOD FINALLY HELPED ME WITH,,      SHE BEGGED AND KALLED ALL MY FRIENDS  TO PLEAD

ON  HER BEHALF,,, I WAS SO CONFUSED, NOW HAVE TAKEN HER BACK,,,,,,,, AND I GIVE 2000 NAIRA EVRY WEEK FOR HER POCKET MONEY

,PLEASE GUYS DO YOU THINK SHE IS A GOOD TYPE FOR MARRIAGE,,,,AS IN CAN SHE MAKE

A GOOD WIFE,,,,,  WILL SHE REPEAT THESAMETHING IF AM BROKE ??

butwhat makes the whole situtations worse is that the guy he slept with is still in dat school in benin, and am here in lagos, am scared somtin

might still go on each time they see each other in school.

,BECAUSE EACH TIME I REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED I GET IRRITATED WHEN I C HER,,,,,,,AND ALSO I SEE HER AS A GLUTTON.
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2011
I say again, Any girl under 25 is not ready for marriage.
Most of them are still too young and silly at that age.
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by Atreides(f): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
2buff:

I know someone who got married at 21. She just finished uni and then,bam! Married a guy.
All i could think of was,dude imagine if it was me getting married in the next 3 years(or thereabouts)-and the thought was terrifying.
Marriage,babies(gulp),the whole caboodle. . . It's all petrifyingly,bone-meltingly,heart-stoppingly scary-And people actually choose that drama?
Smh. .
@Tppic,no i would not take back a man who's all but prostituted himself.
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by 190: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2011
2buff:

grin  grin  grin  grin

Falls from bed and nearly breaks his rod  angry angry

@OP:
This is another problem with some women esp [ u know who ] Nigerian women of course
Shes broke She needs money, and the best way to get the money was for her 2 open her legs
for another dude cos she didnt know if u could come up with the money

I comment my reserve,
OP good LOCK with your relationship,
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by MurphyG1(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
I understand how u feel. Its unfortunate that she had to sell her body to raise school fees and could not even wait to be sure that she wldnt get the money from u. Now she has inflicted a wound in your heart which will take a long tym to heal. Its difficult and let me tell u one truth, although u love her, u'll never forget waht she has told u even if u forgive. So sooner or later u wld leave her and find sm1 else u cld trust.
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by niceG: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2011
@poster it's not easy to forget but you just have to forgive and continue with her,she told you, you did not find out yourself, some girls would keep it to themselves and wait for you to find out then they deny and may be confess after a long run. Good you've taken her back and try not to bring up the issue whenever you have problems.
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by mrogbeni: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2011
thanks nice g and murphy i really appreciate ur comments,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by IykeD(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2011
From psychological point of view, i think you are in for more confessions! She has to make her hair, buy good clothes and look Behind as they call it! My advice, if you can keep her as a friend and still help her in any way you can, that will be good for you as sooner or later, what Murphy said will happen! Cheers!
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by Phate07(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2011

Will i take her back? No! undecided
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by mrogbeni: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2011
phate 07 thanks for your comment,,,,,,,, butb please could you tell me your reasons
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by muyoto: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2011
cor
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by Phate07(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2011

You said you are irritated by her. Thats not a good feeling in any marriage. So, dont stick with her.
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by Goldieluks: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2011
@OP,don't you think its too early to think about marriage?
i'd reckon you sort out yourself first before,travelling all the way to ''marriage issue''
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by MMM2(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2011
am speechless
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by rexfada(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2011
hey man, thank ur stars it's happening now. My candid advice is u run as far as ur heels can carry u from her, cos since she can sleep for somebody u know 4 lack of impatience, then she can aswell sleep with your papa.
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by tardell007(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2011
@op jst 4give d gurl if she has been faithful 2 ya thru out d 3yrs u guyz dated, she was kinda desperate dts y she dd dat, u knw sh*t happens
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by r231(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2011
its difficult
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by 25omega(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2011
poster

circumstances make people do things they regret all the time. you took her back already so that question is gone. all you have to do now is work on rebuilding trust between the two of you. if it were me i dont think i would have taken her back because i wont be able to trust her.
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by Dsense(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2011
OP.
Can i have her?
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by fredoooooo: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2011
this one hard o , it can go either way round sha ,if you can not forget it just be a friend with her and move on with your life,
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by nickeyxx4u: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2011
Wow!! quite painful but it is not the end of the world, let me use this oppurtunity to warn all my brothers out there, i consider this an FF relationship F, and Finance. or Pay as you go. Since she cheated on you because she does not have school fees and you have not provided for her either, then be ready to enjoy her semi faithfulness for as long as you can foot her bills!! Real Talk!!! I was messed up big time under a similar circumstance. Look for some one that can love you with or without footing thier bills. That is simply Romantic blackmail.;

N.
Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by Mcleo007(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2011
@poster,let's be real, taking her back is pretty hard for a choice. She just showed that, given the slightest hitch she gets to face in life, her way of handling it will be on the cheap turn. And don't elude ursef abt forgive nd forget. Those 2 words don't match. U'l always remember. Question is not whether u shud take her back,rather, can u live with that,independent of whether u'd get married 2 her or not? Guy,ask ursef again wat will happen wen u go 4 nysc? She'd need money 4 project nd sorting some exam runs. Dude,wake up!

Re: If It Were You ,,would You Take Her Back? by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Feb 27, 2011
Do whatever pleases you.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Will You Catch First? / Am Into A Distance Relationship. / Why Do Mostly Ladies Feel So Bad When Relationship Goes Sour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.