Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) (51595 Views)

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Favemmzar200(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
Medicine after death
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Awoo88: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
This brain brain don disconnect from him brain. That him manager no dry manege anything. The guy just dey talk everything and anything wen com him.mouth
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
At least he didn't win
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Dinho20(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
MEN ARE SENSIBLE:

MOST LADIES THINK THAT MEN ARE FOOLS;
WHEN YOU ARE PARTYING, CLUBBING, AND FLIRTING WITH YOUNG MEN, DO YOU THINK THEY LOVE YOU? IF THEY LOVE YOU, WOULD THEY DUMP YOU AND GET MARRIED TO THE RESPONSIBLE, REASONABLE AND/OR FAITHFUL LADIES;

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY MEN PREFER FAITHFUL AND HOMELY LADIES WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE?
WHEN A MAN IS FLIRTING WITH YOU, HE WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU, AND ONES HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS FROM YOU, HE DUMPS YOU IMMEDIATELY AND GOES FOR OTHER LADIES/GIRLS.

MEN ARE SLY WHEN IT COMES TO TRICKING AND/OR DECEIVING WOMEN. LADIES, HAVE YOU ASKED THE GUY THAT HAS BEEN CLUBBING, PARTYING, AND FLIRTING WITH YOU THIS QUESTION; WOULD YOU MARRY ME? AND SEE HIS RESPONSE. HIS RESPONSE WOULD ALWAYS BE; BABY OR HONEY OR WHATEVER HE CALLS YOU, WE CAN'T DISCUSS THIS HERE. MAYBE SOME OTHER DAY.

THAT IS JUST A WAY TO DISCHARGE YOU, BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID THAT, IF HE MARRIES YOU, ONE DAY YOU WILL SURELY GO OUT CLUBBING WITH ANOTHER MAN. YOU WILL NOTICE THAT HE WILL START GIVING YOU DISTANACE.
WHEN A WOMAN IS BEHAVING STRANGE, THERE ARE CERTAIN QUESTIONS YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF; WHAT LED ME TO THIS ATTITUDE? IS IT IN MY FAMILY LINEAGE? OR IS SOMEONE DECEIVING ME?
THEN PRAY TO GOD, I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE DELIVERED.
BE WISE!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Innocent girl allowed this wild animal into her space and you took away her chance to win, destroyed her image

You still have the nerve to be talking nonsense online with your tiny dickkk and peanut balls
chai!!! Okokobiokor
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Dinho20(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
LADIES, NEVER ALLOW A MAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN HE IS NOT READY TO MARRY YOU, SO THAT YOU WILL AVOID GIVING BIRTH TO A BASTARD.

MAKE SURE YOU GET MARRIED FIRST, THEN GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD, BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED BY GOD "THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH." WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD OUTSIDE MARRIAGE, IT MEANS YOU'RE A WAYWARD LADY, A PROSTITUTE, OR/AND A STREET HAWKER, AND WHEN THE CHILD GROWS UP, HE OR SHE WILL BECOME AN OBJECT OF RIDICLE AMONG HIS OR HER FRIENDS.

MANY LADIES TODAY BOAST OF HAVING A CHILD WHO HAS NO FATHER, WHICH IS REFERED TO "FATHERLESS CHILD OR FATHERLESS CHILDREN; SUCH LADIES SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.
GET MARRIED SO THAT YOU WOULD BE A PROUD WOMAN IN YOUR GENERATION.
I'M ALWAYS HAPPY FOR MARRIED COUPLES.!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
ChukwuObe:

This guys chopped the Igbo girl well well. He knows that with money, Igbo girls are the easy girls to bang for good

He went for a clean Igbo girl knowing that yoruba girls stinks and are very dirty. If u doubt me, ask davido

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by dederocs(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
Terry Waya, heavy guy man grin
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Graysons: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Innocent girl allowed this wild animal into her space and you took away her chance to win, destroyed her image

You still have the nerve to be talking nonsense online with your tiny dickkk and peanut balls
The thing pain you well well the guy do una igbo sisters 419 After countless fvck nothing comeout serves una right.
I too know people with cheap women as dog. tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by SocialJustice: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Thecvbankng:
Thought his dad said he will make him do it. Let the dad come and give his response to his son's statement.

Oh wait, there's no need cos he didn't win it
He didn't win, let the matter die. Money person no win na im argument want enter
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

You can go cry into a bucket of Erica..
No be Laycon fault again? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Gbegirisoup: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Chop and clean mouth.
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Favemmzar200(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
See this one now

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by arent88(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

look at how u are spewing hate towords someone who dosent know u exist, I can only imagine how bitter ur life is.

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
My guy after seeing that horrible embarassing behavior don already make up him mind. The relationship ends after the show for him.

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
She beg you?
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
This Kid waya Erica

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Crochet: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by prophetfire: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

. Innocent girl indeed!!! He destroyed her image? Seriously? Asslicking taken to the highest level.

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Did he rape her? Did he put a gun to her temple and threaten her to sleep with him?

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by prophetfire: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Dude is already done with her cheap ass, he has used and dumped the classless and cheap hoe.

Erica is a typical Nigerian girl, they have nothing to offer if not there pussy.
. And they'd be thinking that they have given you all of Dangote's wealth and you should therefore pay heavily.

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by simpleseyi: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

So Erica is an innocent girl. You need psychiatric evaluation. Erica is as innocent as a wanted serial killer.

6 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Doftgar76:
During an interview session with Hot FM Lagos, Kiddwaya was asked if he would fulfill his father's promise of giving half of his prize money to Erica, if he had won. Kiddwaya said that the prize money would have been put to a better use

Emphasis on the "better use".

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by joygiver1: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
Bigbishung:
some girls are so dumb.someone loved u with all his heart and u goofed up.now see your life.stupid farm tool.

Nawao for you oh!! So because he loved her, she should automatically love him too even if he is not her spec and she is not attracted to him Na everybody wey love you, na him u love back

You people need to dead this talk.. The girl choose her spec and followed it, even if kid breaks her heart it's still better for her pass to date who she no like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Krexpah(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
I no blame you na people wey put you there I blame
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Komu1048(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1364801/bbnaija-wouldnt-given-erica-money-won-kiddwaya-video/

For this I love this guy, the alpha male tag is not mere accolade. That’s who he is. Inside house no pretense outside aous no pretense, doesn’t care if u like it or not, he jus say it the way he feels. Guy lik Kidd for president

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by gotnel: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
No one should have ever expected him to share any money with erica.
He has made his intentions known clearly from the beginning.
It's Erica that fails to read the handwriting on the wall.
A typical example of how girls only falls for ready made guys, instead of seeing a great future man as a desire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by hammer3: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
WISE WORDS FROM KIDD, I TOO THOUGHT THAT STATEMENT FROM YOUR FATHER ON ERICA WAS TOO CHEAP.

ERICA CLEARLY MEANS SO MUCH MORE TO YOU, KIDD WAYA.
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Ayofaks(f): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
qualitymart:
Shakara don end o

Don't let Dem see u finish, Dem go finish ur biscuit, Dem go break all your sweet, shakara don end o

cheesy

This is funny cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by PrettyNengiBBN: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
Campaign Gone Wrong
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by kiddkash(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
chop clean mouth

real G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) / Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles / Actor Runs Away After A Snake Was Introduced To His Scene (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.