Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) (51587 Views)

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Sta08: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=slyfox35 post=93989513]When He don chop clean mouth for free inside the house,una want make he come pay for outside the house?
Kidd my man,the realest guy in the house,true to himself, honest as f**k[ no be lie bro
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by MajohBankz: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2020
My own be say how much Dem dey take hire Ferrari wey b say Otedola go but three like say him go ShopRite.
Oya #goandhustle gang, food is ready
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by letilex: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Check out Erica in this new look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcSVXBx4o_4
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by letilex: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2020
CHeck out Erica's new look here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcSVXBx4o_4
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by efosky1246(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2020
BrutusOj:
Lol .who doesn't know it was all format by his father? That very statement cost Kidd his chance to final. How can his father decide for him how to spend his money? As a father's pet or what?

You're not smart. That's why it will be hard for you to have his kind of money.

He made that statement to ginger Erica fans to vote for him not what you're insinuating up there.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by loteliz(f): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Innocent girl allowed this wild animal into her space and you took away her chance to win, destroyed her image

You still have the nerve to be talking nonsense online with your tiny dickkk and peanut balls
She wasn't bulldozed to do what she did. She's not underage. She thwarted her chances of winning the prize. She chose to chase 'tiny dickkk and peanut balls' rather than the money.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by uthlaw: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2020
fattprince:

Can you imagine? First she allowed him
Secondly he didn't rape her. Thirdly the guy couldn't have spoilt her image without her permission. So why blame the guy and leave the lady because she has a useless pucci
they usually thought pussy is special mean while it even easier to get than gala!

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by BrutusOj(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
efosky1246:

You're not smart. That's why it will be hard for you to have his kind of money.

He made that statement to ginger Erica fans to vote for him not what you're insinuating up there.
I doubt if you know anything about comprehension, read my post carefully again and then ponder on Kidd's father's statement. See who is talking about smartness, Kidd wouldn't have left easily like that if the manager/ his father never made that statement that sounded too shady to be taken seriously by neutral viewers who would have voted for him based on his content in the house. Who do you think will waste his/her hard earned money or time to vote for someone who doesn't need the grand prize? Big brother naija show hasn't turned to the usual Nigeria politics that politicians deceive gullible Nigerians with fake promises to win elections.
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by gforce5: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nigerian girls will never learn. They will keep chasing rich men that don't give a monkeys about them. Dude made it clear from day one that he wasn't into her but she didn't listen. Rich kids will never respect you if you aren't on their level. Girls like Erica will be on this forum mocking broke guys and telling them to find their "class". Well, that "class" that you lots are looking for has shown you that YOU aren't on his level. grin cheesy Have you noticed the difference between the way he talks about Cuppy compared to Erica? He gives her more respect because she's from his circle. You women don't learn.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by MoIbrahim: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Innocent girl allowed this wild animal into her space and you took away her chance to win, destroyed her image

You still have the nerve to be talking nonsense online with your tiny dickkk and peanut balls

Do you watch the peogramme at all?

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Harmlesspill(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Innocent girl
Nawa oooh!!
World people
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by DESTROTECH(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Am online buying bulk and unit bitcoin, giftcards, PayPal funds, cashapp funds, an other e-currencies.
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Nyamve1: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Why are u so bittered, I don't want to say u had the same experience as that of Erica tho

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
E dey pain you....smh

ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Malik1234: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) / Actor Runs Away After A Snake Was Introduced To His Scene (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.