Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) (50127 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Erica you go cough that money out o
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by DennisEche(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
N
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Sholaco: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hahahahahaha
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Evil And Demonic Show!!!
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by MrLacoste4: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
I just fried some eggs after hearing dis news...
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Mayng01(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pussy investor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Tmb78(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Not everybody will be as responsible and morally upright as Prince.
Enough said!!

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
What does Bob do for a living?

Can someone help me out?
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
GreatResearcher:
lol. He wants to fvck her. Simple!

Well, he has earned the right... After all, she gave up the cookie easily in BBNaija house for a fake promise of millions!!!

Erica has made her bed... I wish her the best as she continues to enjoy the "Good life"!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by shagarinews: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
bob, nor bi dat same hotel wey dem catch hush puppy be that.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
1 Million Naira na small money na

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Eteka1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
This guy don already de dance and celebrate say him go chop Erica for Dubai cos him know say her long throat no go gree make she reject the offer. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Amaefuleteddy: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
omooluorun:
Birds of a feather

Hahahahah
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by peacettw: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Why do i feel so sorry for Erica?
She should reject this association

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by DontBullshitMe: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
What does Bobrisky do for a living?

Just curious.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by pastie(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bluntguy:
Controversial People's Club!!!. Let me face the fuel and electricity hike protest and leave this mad people joor.
Life no balance sha, they still stand out to enjoy the proceeds of the protest if yielded, but here they are not giving a fvck.
May we be rewarded accordingly.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
And some broke ass idiots will be condenming Bobrisky, but dem no even get 50k for account......bunch of hypocrites

I really like bob boldness....keep it up...
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by peacettw: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Tmb78:
Not everybody will be as responsible and morally upright as Prince.
Enough said!!

This. I pray Erica gracefully declines
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by UDUJ(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bluntguy:
Controversial People's Club!!!. Let me face the fuel and electricity hike protest and leave this mad people joor.

You better do cheesy

Because if you want to start figuring out where they get their money from you will only end up having migraine.

Things are always not as it seems.

I like that your mad people reference. Very fitting in this situation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by frog12: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
another fraudster.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by mozona(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
initiation in progress!
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Adedotguy: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
angry
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by 4four(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
All this audio people don start again
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Adedotguy: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
sad
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Henix(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mariqiss:
Help me with any amount I can eat my people I am suffering 060 047 4723 GTB mariam Sulaiman

U voted for Buhari, right?

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Agugbadin: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
omooluorun:
Birds of a feather

Very True, they must fly together. See how Erica spoiled her own image by herself.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by ababagaruba: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Lesbianism
lesbian kwa?
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Impenetrable: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
saphiere:
Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky after fulfilling her promise to the BBN season 5 disqualified housemate Erica by crediting her bank account with the sum of N1,000,000.00 has made another promise to Erica. This time around, Bobrisky promised to sponsor Erica to Dubai with first class cabinet ticket 'Emirate flight' to spent five days in Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpAv2wpEzMc

Here is the proof of payment of the sum of N1m.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFM_qm9jBeI/?hl=en

Bobrisky please change your way.

Don't forget to check my signature kiss
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by autonomous22: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
I just don't like dis Erica... She opens her legs anyhow

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by UDUJ(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mariqiss:
Help me with any amount I can eat my people I am suffering 060 047 4723 GTB mariam Sulaiman

Na wah o

All your posts since you created this account is for begging. Can't you look for work?

We really need to do something about this growing trend of beggars in this forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.