Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) (50388 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Franky9584(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2020
plz who confirmed this?
Erica! is it true?
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by FBACCOUNT: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Google voice number available

USA �� whatsapp number available

DM
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by gidado14(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2020
saphiere:
Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky after fulfilling her promise to the BBN season 5 disqualified housemate Erica by crediting her bank account with the sum of N1,000,000.00 has made another promise to Erica. This time around, Bobrisky promised to sponsor Erica to Dubai with first class cabinet ticket 'Emirate flight' to spent five days in Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpAv2wpEzMc

Here is the proof of payment of the sum of N1m.

where are those people spending on BBN wetin you guys come get?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFM_qm9jBeI/?hl=en

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Ucee1999: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Donating one million naira while his parents live in the slum. Wickedness at its peak.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Slynation(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
webizone:

Guy, our minds are super alike. Pure honesty, no faking. I just commented this to him and here you are saying the same thing.
Lol.... Real Nigga #Respect.....!!!
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
younglekky19:

Hmm

Those it mean she has a pussy?

Is Bobrisky now a female?
Bib has asss. That's enough and plenty gay sugar daddies

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by saphiere(f): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
enemyofprogress watch the video on this thread.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
saphiere:
enemyofprogress watch the video on this thread.
I dey come make I chop finish
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Malik1234: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.