Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,224 members, 7,957,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours? (12021 Views)

Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Wealth Seeking Ladies, 9 Reasons To Run From Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours? by bobokeshington: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
SWEETCUNTS BREZ BE LIKE THAT NUMBER TYPE. I DON SEE AM BEFORE. NA HOW I TAKE KNOW BE THAT.

1 Like

Re: LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
rasheedatt:
Senseless post
because you no get breast tongue

1 Like

Re: LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours? by thesilentman(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2020
Bluntguy:
I can see you are still eating from your mother's kitchen. By the time you buy fuel for yourself and pay your own electricity bill, you will become serious in your life.
Just to let you know,am as free as air,and the only bill i dont pay for by myself is the air that i breathe.
Re: LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2020
thesilentman:

That's the east-west breast.The undoing of many men,lol.

Chai! That East Coast vs West Coast Breast is the true definition of allurement & voluptuousness because one is facing Iyana Ipaja and the other facing Eko Idumota simultaneously. grin

Using the left one as a pillow, while using my anointed hand to twist & handle the other anti-clockwisely is the height of celestial ecstasy that can be experienced by any woman. grin

But ...... thank Obatala, I'm now a born again Buddhist, otherwise I would have demonstrated & praticalized this erotical intrepid scenery today today! grin

Now, having said that, let's get serious.

How do we tackle this directionless government of the sadistic cum senile President of Nigeria that has sworn to make life continuously unbearable for everybody in this sinking ship?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours? by Victorious12: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Whiziddo:

Ada George representing.. I come from pitakwa
Shola......I grew up in pitakwa

1 Like

Re: LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours? by thesilentman(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2023
444crop:
East west thingy majiga is dope
east-west is most common if you've seen your own fair share of boobs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? / This Is The Longest Camel Toe You Have Ever Seen!!! / Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.